Reviews for Magical Relations
Stellar Orbit chapter 31 . 10/25/2020
Holy shit Iโ€™m freaking out ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‡๐™” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š. ๐—”๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜.

Those four are on crack and itโ€™s positively hilarious
Stellar Orbit chapter 30 . 10/25/2020
That first bit is absolutely hilarious *evil grin*

THANK FUCK THEY SEE PETERS FUCKING NAME Iโ€™m gonna scream Iโ€™m so happy :D

๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†

Wait what XD this did not go how I wanted but... *sigh* whatever...
Stellar Orbit chapter 29 . 10/25/2020
0.0 holy shit. No way. EPIC

That last bit killed me XD
Stellar Orbit chapter 28 . 10/25/2020
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ

Oh dude this is ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š :D

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NO RITA WILL FUCK UP THE ARTICLE- now Iโ€™m mad
Stellar Orbit chapter 27 . 10/25/2020
12. I donโ€™t know how people keep thinking 11 or 13 years after he literally screamed in the movie โ€œI DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!โ€

Oh man not again... shit dude
Stellar Orbit chapter 26 . 10/25/2020
OH MY GOD ITS LUNA FUCK YES THANK YOU

Drarry Drarry Drarry Drarry Drarry Drarry-

This is why we love Luna
Stellar Orbit chapter 25 . 10/25/2020
If Theo was a Muggle-born his fear of heights would be represented of Jared Padalecki and he would say โ€œI am your greatest fear!โ€
Stellar Orbit chapter 24 . 10/25/2020
Drarry Drarry Drarry Drarry Drarry

I CANT STOP LAUGHING CANT BREATHE STOP IT- LMAO XD

Oh no...
Stellar Orbit chapter 23 . 10/25/2020
...alright can I just say they all got hot in third year? Like ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ... no bad Stellar stop thinking that-

Youโ€™ll pay for this! You and your bloody chicken! Ah man am I looking forward to that *evil smirk*
It depresses me thinking that Harry doesnโ€™t know Hagrid
Stellar Orbit chapter 22 . 10/25/2020
He be thinking logically this time around
Stellar Orbit chapter 21 . 10/25/2020
Nice fourth-wall break there Draco

I love this version of Snape

AH SHIT if they had never went into the pipes then Lockhart wouldnโ€™t have lost his memory and now heโ€™ll be Defense teacher still... FUCK gimme Lupin Lockhart GO TO HELL

I liked this ending of second year :)
Stellar Orbit chapter 20 . 10/25/2020
Nah man... too easy. Itโ€™s not dead... Iโ€™m panicking MAKE SURE ITS DEAD PLZ

Awesome :D
Stellar Orbit chapter 19 . 10/25/2020
Holy shit. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต. I am so excited :D
Stellar Orbit chapter 18 . 10/25/2020
๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ have Drarry. Iโ€™ve been dying to see a whole story of it from year one to year seven

...I think the thought of Riddle using a ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ for this is more horrifying then Harry being a Slytherin...

Oh shit
Stellar Orbit chapter 17 . 10/25/2020
DUDE IM FREAKING OUT stop it. What the hell Riddle

...cool. Thatโ€™s ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. I love fics where Harry has a pet snake :D

Fanfiction is almost as real to be as the actual story. I wish it wasnโ€™t it made make things much easier... I had honestly completely forgotten about Ron knowing some Parseltongue but Anthony learning is cool so Iโ€™ll deal :)
6,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »