Reviews for Magical Relations
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 5/20
Wow, Harry's trust in Draco worked out! Neat!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/20
I like how Harry has a bank vault waiting for him in Gringotts, so this is the one story that could have the "Harry finds out he's secretly rich" plot happen without contriving to give him money he didn't have in canon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/20
I like where you Sorted Dudley. Every House is going to have good people who exemplify its ideal qualities (people like Neville, Harry, Ron, Hermione for Gryffindor) and people who embody its bad qualities (like Dudley for Gryffindor).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/20
I like the idea of the Slytherins studying specifically so it's more fair when Snape favors them.
Out of all the (admittedly few) Slytherin-focused fics I've read, I think this has them acting the most like actual children: I bet Harry's going to have problems with them later when he turns out not to be as innately prejudiced as them, but for now they're just eleven-year-olds trying to be friends.
Blizzardfang chapter 71 . 5/19
This is an amazing story. I love the plot it is so unique and the interactions are great too
Eagle Hawke chapter 52 . 5/18
I hope they reconcile, based on the fact that Draco is fighting with his parents. He seems to be thinking for himself now.
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 5/18
I really hope that with the way Draco is, he doesn't become any closer friends with Harry. He''s being a bad influence, however informant he may be. That may be his parents "indoctrination" but still. I either hope he thinks for himself or Harry gets a bit wiser.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/15
An absolutely brilliant wonderful story!
MuggleCreator chapter 71 . 5/14
This story is brilliant!
tinamaki chapter 43 . 5/13
I'm rereading this fic... It's lovely. Btw, I'm rooting for pretty much any pairi g that isn't Hermione/Ron. ... Sorry
Amanthya chapter 15 . 5/11
Upon re-reading (again), it strikes me how much I like having Hermione and Pansy be friends, and Pansy be likable. I dunno exactly why, though it is nice to see a human side of Slytherin characters, and for Hermione to have a gal friend. The dynamic is just very agreeable.
Harriverse chapter 68 . 5/7
Poor Anthony!
Harriverse chapter 64 . 5/7
Lovely! Anthony is fighting back! Go Anthony!
anotherhopelesshufflepuff chapter 71 . 5/4
Hi! I found this fix a long time ago, but I never checked up on it for some reason. Its quite funny for me to read you go through life and become a real adult. I hope you're doing well! I'm really enjoying the story so far :) poor Anthony though :( I liked him alot. I'm wondering what you have planned for Dudley in the upcoming war. I really like how the other slytherins keep Harry grounded. Sometimes I wanted to wring his reckless little neck. I hope you update soon!
Ignore that last review post. I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story and I look forward to future updates. I also wanted to wish you luck on what's going on in your life and wish you all the best. Keep up the great work! - 3
5,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »