Reviews for Magical Relations
SonOfNenji chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Is it possible that Luna's seer abilities have some kind of filter in them so that she can't disclose information?

Sounds like a mite nasty curse, doesn't it?

SonOfNenji chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
This is fascinating.

SonOfNenji chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
I can just imagine this.

The Basilisk apologizing, becoming Slytherin's mascot, and singing raunchy songs about mice around the campfire.

Too bad the other houses don't have a potential mascot too (that's available), so it can't happen...

Oh! You know what would have been awesome?!

Put a portrait of someone who speaks Human and Serpent tongue near that snake in the lounge. It could translate!

Shame Harry can't make an oath or something to absolve himself of responsibility though... would be too easy, right? Practical though.

SonOfNenji chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Oh no, Dudley... :(

SonOfNenji chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Ooh. Do I smell world-building and fictional businesses on the horizon?

*sniffy sniff*

SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I'm enjoying how all of these people are directly or indirectly forced to face their contradictions, but I'm worried about the (possibly inevitable?) blowup that could happen because of someone like Lucius...

Spare me? *sadface*

SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Oh, Dumbledore.

You're just gonna make him steadily more suspicious of you, you poor old man.

SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Damn. These Slytherins are so much nicer than usual.

It's incredibly refreshing.

SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Twinkles should have been a Slytherin.

Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 69 . 11/20/2014
I think I want to hate you right now, but I don't think I can. This is such a wonderful story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I eagerly await the next chapter. Cheers!
sakurayayoi chapter 69 . 11/17/2014
...you had to? you HAD to kill anthony? why? why are you doing this? omg thats a plot-twist if ive ever seen one! my relationship with your its love/hate love your fic HATE character dead... if it doesnt involve umbrige or voldemort

...btw Such. .FIC! omg i love it cant wait for next cap i love the way you put it harry as slytherin draco being his friend idk about padma but mah is your fic soo THIS duddley i like and well EVERYONE cool story lovely characters lovely you lovely AND hilarious chap 68 just awesome! please keep going with this fic and keep writing more love and hugs :D
Madeline Wander chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
Dumbledore seems so... Weak! What Tom riddle! Watch out harry! Please end Harry x Padma! They just don't belong! Neville x Luna! Harry x Tom? Or Hermione?
Kit chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
Is this gonna be Harry against Goldie AND Tom riddle AND the ministry? Damn didn't expect this Ta happen with the Diadem and all that, shoulda known.

What a plot twist it would be if Tommie boy over there tried to rule Hogwarts but suddenly got tricked by our fav Golden or Silver boy here. *snickers* What if he were to join sides with Harry and plot to take down Voldemort? I mean think about it him & harry would be unstoppable!

Voldemort wouldn't see it coming, not to mention if Tom was suddenly interested in Harry that would be Fascinating! Good!Tom

Oh yeah can't Malloy get into a relationship with our hero? Or get readopted back into his family? Miss our snooty blond prissy Princess. Blaise is badass. Parma should have less screen time. ANTHONY...MA POOR BABY TT-TT and Luna... well should stay just like that Luna Lovegood. I ship her with Neville kinda? Hermione/Dudley anyone?

Harry... umm Tom? Draco? Blaise? Not shape, dear god please make that parental pulease
Riddle chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
I honestly ship Tom/Harry or Draco/Harry. Poor Anthony. Padma, sorry lady but hopefully she and Harry's "bond" s null and invalid from now on. Don't know why that had to be a ship, urrrgh. Luna, like the girl and honestly shipped her with Anthony, but now what about her and Padma? I ship Hermione with Dudley, Blaise/Harry isn't so bad. Of course Pansy has to have someone too, but please, no her with Draco or harry, just, no. aside from this entire rant, nice plot twist, LOVE SCRATCH THAT ADORE TOM RIDDLE, srsly Tom and Harry just belong. Love the story, pls continue.
PhantomCielo27 chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
This fix has so much potential! It's great! Although I'm quite upset about Anthony, I liked him too. I'm sorry about this but I take a slight vindictive please from Harry and Parma being implied they might break up. Never shipped them, never will. Would it be alright if this fic turned out to be slash? As in Draco x Harry like I ship this ship so hard that I was there when it first set sail. ;) Or perhaps a Tom Riddle that takes harry's side and finds him amusing, that he's a parselmouth, survived Voldemort, even having the incentive of wanting to corrupt Harry because he's pure? Mayhaps the ship at the end will be a Tom Riddle x Harry Potter? Eh eh, feeling a light bulb turning on around here? Still if you can't make it slash how about a platonic Tom x Harry x Draco, as in both Tom and Draco care alot about Harry giving alot of bromine and nearly tipping on gay, and throughout the whole fic there close but not dating? Por favor *initiates secret weapon* (ALL HAIL THE- Puppy dog eyes) oh yea...I went there...
4,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »