Reviews for Magical Relations
Byakugan789 chapter 66 . 7/19/2016
I was almost disappointed here; for all your original interwoven plot threads it almost looked like you were going to pull another figure 8 and repeat cannon again. I have to wonder though what in the world make Dumbledore call Harry guilty? The blackmail? Not telling Dumbledore earlier? I suppose, but he was amused when Hermione did it in canon. I guess it's because it went so badly this go round.
Byakugan789 chapter 64 . 7/19/2016
Poor Anthony Your Harry just seems to manage to make everything worse with each new decision.
at-nightfall chapter 47 . 7/19/2016
Britpicking:
The UK (both England and Scotland) has a very oceanic climate.
There is little snow in the lower altitudes (below 100m) where the settlements are. The temperatures are rarely below freezing, and if they are not for longer than several days.
It can become very cold, but that is due to rain and high wind. (think horizontal rain which soaks you in seconds.)
Mr.DanPan chapter 58 . 7/18/2016
who are the prefects this year? I haven't seen hermione or Ron mention getting badges so I assume it isn't them?
Byakugan789 chapter 62 . 7/17/2016
So, letting anthony take the crown is finally comming back to bite everyone in the ass. Poor anthony. I was rather beginning to like him. He's typically just a filler character if mentioned at all. I think he's got like 5 lines in the whole 7 books.
Byakugan789 chapter 61 . 7/17/2016
That... was it? It's not even continued in the next chapter?
Byakugan789 chapter 60 . 7/17/2016
EH? where did they have anything gay? I was rather impressed with you for having a friendly harry and draco WITHOUT them being buggers.
timothydbanks chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
Your statement that Parseltongue is a learnable language is superfluous. It's fiction. You can have Hermione hissing out Parseltongue farts if you want.
Byakugan789 chapter 55 . 7/15/2016
Aww... I know you don't like OTP, and I don't blame you, but I really like the idea of this relationship. I hope to see you continue to develop it.
Byakugan789 chapter 54 . 7/15/2016
What about refusing detentions? To properly expel Harry she'd have to bring in aurors to take him away and that'd cause all sorts of uproar. In the school. In the public. In Dumbledore's crowd. And if he's just pull his head out of his ass and write editorials 'from a hogwarts student' for the paper, all the things that could be done...
Byakugan789 chapter 50 . 7/14/2016
oh dear, was Pet in a relationship with a handsome Nigerian who turned out to be a wizard police detective?
Byakugan789 chapter 46 . 7/13/2016
I see, that explains everything. Quirrel never died.
Byakugan789 chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
Funny, but I'd have gone with Abaddon.
Byakugan789 chapter 39 . 7/12/2016
Harry should write an article for the prophet lambasting Rita and offering corrections. Hermione would be only to happy to help him research her bullshit. I know cannon Harry was too dumb and submissive to do so, but a slytherin Harry might not be?
Byakugan789 chapter 37 . 7/12/2016
*deep sigh*
Why is this happening? Voldemort only found Crouch Jr because wormtail captured Bertha Jorkins; wormtail, out of all of the death eaters was able to find Voldemort because he'd spent the last decade in Hogwarts where Dumbldore was tracking the ghost. Without the strength gained by the assistance of wormtail Voldemort wouldn't have the power to go looking for Jr, he possessed Quirrel because the dope was poking around in the wrong area, which was how Dumbledore knew where he was hiding. Going by Crouch sr.'s death I assume Jr, in one of his bouts of clarity killed his father, but given Wormtail and Voldemort had to come and do that for him originally it couldn't have happened until really recently, giving him much less time to find Voldemort and plan this.

Oh well. I very much liked the way you did silent casting though. Is it me just not noticing, of is Harry doing it without a wand either?
5,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »