Reviews for Magical Relations
Gothic Rain chapter 46 . 9/14
Ah, well at least it wasn't too canon-y. I'm hoping that Harry will be wary of everyone (especially Draco) that way instead of forgiving and forgetting, Draco will learn and make the first step in rekindling the friendship he nearly destroyed, neh?
Gothic Rain chapter 43 . 9/14
I hope this isn't a HermionexRon ship story.
Gothic Rain chapter 42 . 9/14
Harry is a bit of a softy. I see what Draco is doing too. Harry appears to be so easily manipulated whether by strangers, friends, housemates, or family/family-friends. I wonder what's going to happen at the Graveyard and if it will (hopefully) be different from canon.
I also really can't wait for Harry to deck Draco.
Gothic Rain chapter 39 . 9/14
Is Harry clueless? I'd think he'd be intelligent enough to pick up the sentences formed by all these hints. I'm seriously questioning his house.
The story has been a great read so far. I have to say though that I miss Gryfindor Harry and the Harry X Ron X Hermione trio. I also miss the involvement of the Weasleys in Harrys life. Same with Dumbledore and Hagrid. But I guess it has been nice to read about a kinder Draco and his friendship with Harry. :)
Gothic Rain chapter 15 . 9/13
Ah, so Lucius gave Dudley the diary and that's probably why he gave Draco bodyguards. Harry should try war with Lucius, see who wins that game ;)
Gothic Rain chapter 14 . 9/13
Haha, gotta love Hermione.
Gothic Rain chapter 13 . 9/13
Bet what he saw was Aunt Petunia packing up to leave during the night.
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 9/13
I wonder who will break the news to Harry? XD Probably Severus Snape.
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 9/13
I hope Harry won't be in the same house as Duddley. If you put Duddley in Slytherin I'm literally going to question your sanity.
the-cari-moose chapter 38 . 9/10
What? Harry's name hasn't been entered?
the-cari-moose chapter 34 . 9/10
Something's going to go wrong and THEN they'll use the time turner.
the-cari-moose chapter 32 . 9/10
Harry is going to become so good under Snape!
the-cari-moose chapter 31 . 9/10
Can you imagine the Dark Lords reaction if they ever called him Mia to his face?! HAHHAAH
the-cari-moose chapter 30 . 9/10
What was the detention for? Snape is odd.
5,725 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »