Reviews for Magical Relations
mumphie chapter 71 . 5/28/2022
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story! I imagine that you've been quite busy with 'real' life. I do hope that someday you have some free time to ponder on this story again, find your mojo - get a new muse...
I'd like to know how the world gets along with TWO Riddles. How are they going to take them down? Will one take down the other? Did Draco's parents 'disown' him because they were trying to save him from older Riddle? Oh, so many questions, and no knowing if there is hope for answers! Well, good luck in life and I hope you do come back again, someday. :)
mumphie chapter 36 . 5/27/2022
Yay! He learned the Patronus. Now onto...learning to be an Animagi! ;)
mumphie chapter 35 . 5/27/2022
It is a shame that Harry didn't learn the Patronus charm. Very useful, that spell.
mumphie chapter 32 . 5/27/2022
It's a shame Harry couldn't learn EVERYTHING! that Snape offered. Huh...mayhaps i am more of a Ravenclaw than I knew...
mumphie chapter 9 . 5/26/2022
Awww - kind of sad that Harry didn't get Hedwig. She was a constant source of comfort for him. Sigh.
Guest chapter 71 . 5/12/2022
I know it’s been six years, and, judging from your author’s notes, your life is busy and complicated, but I’m going to let myself hope that you’ll finish this. It’s very well-written and your storytelling is tight. I really enjoyed it, and watching how the alterations you put into your universe fed into each other and changed other events and characters. Well done! Thank you!
TruckersWife chapter 49 . 5/12/2022
Harry's a little b*tch
TobiasBoon chapter 71 . 4/25/2022
I discovered this story and couldn’t put it down! The level of detail and genuine new ideas is incredible. Amazing how much of a difference it makes to Draco, Pansy, and Blaise just have one half-blood friend, isn’t it? I was so mad that it took so long for Harry and Draco to make up, but I’m glad we got there in the end! The development of Anthony, the diadem, and Tom Riddle was beautifully done, just enough foreshadowing to know something was going on but still an emotional surprise when it all came out. You are a very talented writer! I know you haven’t updated this in 5 years, and I understand that life moves on. I just want to say that if you ever decide to get back to this story, you’ll have at least one dedicated reader!
Dain2000 chapter 54 . 4/12/2022
Why did everyone suddenly turn into a stubborn, unlikeable asshole? This is not fun to read anymore
Read Falcon chapter 22 . 3/25/2022
Such a cool concept is being dragged down by these gaping plot holes. If Petunia left then the blood wards are gone and Harry isn't safe at Privet Drive
Read Falcon chapter 21 . 3/25/2022
The notion that the whole school is aware that it's a Basilisk and nothing is being done is so far from conceivable it's offensive as a reader. The way they have killed it and intend to harvest it secretly as a bunch of 2nd years is even less realistic then Rowling versiob
Shalarean chapter 71 . 3/4/2022
I absolutely LOVED Draco/Nev bonding over the muggle house...BOXES! LOLOLOLOL
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2022
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
Why is it so hilarious that he doesn't know he's rich?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2022
HAHA
I love this dynamic
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2022
Pfft
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh my god, he's so oblivious and I love it
6,179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »