Reviews for Magical Relations
Luiz4200 chapter 42 . 10/30/2011
It'd be too much of a coincidence to name the owl Hedwig so, I suggest naming after one of his parents. Who's been opening Dudley's letters?
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 42 . 10/29/2011
for some reason, i just like initials for owl names. so i'm suggesting K.B. (no idea what it stand for.) an actual name...Charlie? lol, i'm watching Charlie Brown as i speak. :D anyway... loved the chapter!
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
BDS or BChD are Bachelor of Dental Surgery degrees

What's the difference between each?
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
I have sobbed from the perfection of this story way too much times.
Invader Ivy chapter 42 . 10/28/2011
i
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
After passing through the barrier and finding a compartment, Harry settled down to keep an eye out the window for their friends, and Dudley pulled out a small book and began writing, to Harry's confusion.

"Still doing homework, Dudley?" he asked.

Dudley finished what he was writing and looked up at Harry defensively.

"No," he said with a frown. "I'm just writing. Got a problem?"

***

*gasps, eyes wide* NO. NONONONONONONONONO. PLEASE NO. Although I did like how Blaise explained house elves to Hermione.
calamus chapter 42 . 10/28/2011
for the tawny owl: CAPPUCCINO
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Why am I suddenly friendshipping Harry/Pansy?
Sciura chapter 42 . 10/28/2011
I love that Dudley still writes to Petunia. It feels very real. I really enjoy your Dudley in general, and I think him asking that third-year was very cute :D

Still not sure if Poliakoff will turn out to be as creepy as he seems now.

Owl! I like that its not Hedwig, that would be way too far-fetched. As for names, I kind of like the idea of calling it Brownie because it would be so ridiculous and cute, or otherwise Scaleless to keep the snake happy, hehe.

Also: yay updates!
Oineby chapter 42 . 10/27/2011
Oh please, please, please, let Dudley jokingly name Harry's owl Brownie, and despite all Harry's protests, the name sticks.

Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I see Polikov as eccentric, but harmless. I doubt that's the case given all the warnings from other characters, but I also still hold out some hope for Draco, too.

For now, I'm enjoying the fluffiness the storyline has left, as I can only assume that a Slytherin Harry has far more difficulties ahead of him once the Dark Lord Mia returns...
insomniareader chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Whoops, didn't think to review until I was already back to 1, but this is an awesome original -so far as I've read- fanfic that I cannot wait to finish. Keep on with the keeping on!
UntalentedArtist chapter 42 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I started reading it a few days ago and haven't been able to put my phone away for very long. My husband isn't nearly as big of a HP fan as I am, yet he's been laughing with me when I read various passages from your story. We especially love that the kids actually ask adults for help occasionally, even if it's not as often as the adults would like. ;)

Good job on believably integrating the houses. Sometimes it seems really forced when authors go for "house unity," but it's far more natural in this story.

Keep being awesome.
HPFanFicLuvr chapter 42 . 10/26/2011
I think, seeing as this is a humor story and you use a lot of tongue-in-cheek jokes, you should have Harry name the owl Ian, or Marvolo, or something like that. Gaunt? Morfin?

Also...That Durmstrang kid, bad bad juju around him.

I also want to kick Draco's butt for being an arse.

I just found this story yesterday, I think. Finally got caught up and cant wait for more. I like how unique the story is. Vernon being the 'understanding' one, and Dudly being with, the house placement and how Slytherin suits Harry and doesn't pull him too far from his canon self. Harry seems believable. Too bad Lockhart didnt get his memory taken away though :(
KrisAnya chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
"Harry looked past Dudley on his right to see Anthony sliding along the ground toward them, still in his sleeping bag. He looked a bit like a purple slug. A blond girl followed him closely, creeping along in the same manner. They both paused when the Head Girl glanced their way, then continued."

When I read the above I skipped right down to the review button without reading the rest of the chapter- I just about burst out laughing at the imagery this presents despite the fact my roommate is asleep. Btw, Anthony is probably my favorite character- you give him the best lines!
USA-Jeanette chapter 42 . 10/26/2011
Great chapter... I see Ron is still an immature berk... rather interesting that Harry could so easily lose Luna... and then not be the least bit concerned about it or her...

As for the name of the owl... I can't remember whether it was a boy or girl... so I will give one of each. I would think that Harry would want a simple name with a twist... for instance. The owl carries messages... so in a way it is a messenger... Iris was a messenger-goddess who rode rainbows between heaven and earth to deliver messages from Olympus... and Evan which means "good messenger" in Greek and would be a nod to his mother's maiden name... or Malachi which means "Messenger of God." or, my favorite: Mercury which was the messenger of the Gods who corresponds to the Greek Hermes
5,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »