Reviews for Magical Relations
Nocturnal Rose chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
bakapervert chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
Thanks for the update.
Ishimaru Miwa chapter 44 . 2/1/2012
I was wondering when you would update when i finished chapter 43 when i realised that you had updated in the middle of my reading! :D This is an awesome story. I cant believed i waited till now to read it. Do update soon! :)
ArmyWife22079 chapter 43 . 2/1/2012
Omg I love it. Can't wait for more! So who are you planning to get harry paired with? Or are you not sure yet? I am soo glad you are not pairing him with his mothers lookalike.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 43 . 2/1/2012
Love it!
Spaz86 chapter 43 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter! Had to re-read it cause I was very confused as to whih story this was. And I am happy I did cause I sAw things that I just didn't notice earlier. Like how Dudley should have his naming privileges revoked after he named whitey. (reminds me of Stargate Atlantis, where McKay got his naming privileges revoked for trying to name the jumpers gate-ships) anyway, update soon!
Lumcer chapter 43 . 2/1/2012
Good to see an update! I love the library scene! Aww no Draco :( more please!

KCK-Lumcer
violet-hana chapter 42 . 2/1/2012
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah dr who rfrence!
RRW chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
Hmmm...I thought Ron called Hermione a scarlet woman. Anyway I do hope Hermione sticks with Krum. I NEVER understood that relationship in canon.
Aqua Mage chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
Nice chapter. Interesting seeing how other characters change with Harry in a different house and Dudley at Hogwarts.
iamthexenophile chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
hey! i like the character development, though i had to go back and read a few chapters to remember the plot!

a comment on the French. you meant to say "i can't leave her". it's "je ne peux pas l'abandonner" or "je ne peux pas la laisser".

"Je ne peux pas quitter son" doesn't mean that, because

- "son" means "her" as in "her something". for example the her in: "i can't leave her teddy bear in the water": it's for an object, not "her" as in the person.

- and "quitter" means leave as in exit, not as in leave behind. (it can mean break-up with someone as well)
Shadowface chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
Every time you update this story i end up re-reading it...that tells me two things: First, that it's an awesome story and second, that you don't update often enough.

lol.

Looking forward to the next update.
ThePerfectMess chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next. [:
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
I notice there's no mention of Draco. Hmmm.

Love the Gryffindor dynamics! And Ron being a knobhead. In a good way :DDD

Also: an update! \o/
Nocturnal Rose chapter 43 . 1/31/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
5,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »