Reviews for Magical Relations
empty29039i4 chapter 36 . 7/17/2009
OhMyGosh, I totally love this story.

And That line, like, totally, came off really ditzy. oops.

This fanfiction rocks, I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read more chapters.

Your a really good, intense writer.

Paige,,
lady kae chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
i agree, he's not smart, not ambitious, not really loyal, but there is a certin bravery in a fight. and so far i like your story, it's funny.
Amanda chapter 36 . 7/16/2009
You must keep updating. This story cannot be one of those that never gets updated again. It is too good.

A lot of people try to rewrite the books according to this or that AU idea, but you're one of the few who's managed to do it successfully! The characters are all in character, just as they might be if your version of events had taken place! Bravo!
silent storm9o7 chapter 36 . 7/16/2009
OMG! It's gonna be Harry/Luna, isn't it?
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 36 . 7/16/2009
"This will NOT be Ginny/Harry" OHTHANKGOD.

And I am really enjoying this, thank you for keeping it up!
sonsofdurin chapter 36 . 7/15/2009
this story is full of win.
Pathatlon chapter 36 . 7/15/2009
Loved it.
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 36 . 7/14/2009
This might be random but are you going to put Viktor with Hermione? I love this story it is very well written.
vaayu chapter 36 . 7/14/2009
nice update. Sorry it took me so long to review but that's life. Kinda liked this "therapy" Remus is using on Sirius. I mean, in almost all time travel or other such fics that have Sirius getting out of Azkaban or being cleared early, he is almost always a bright ray of sunshine in a few days. You don't live through Azkaban and later as a fugitive without having nightmares and other side-effects. Just to confirm: Crouch is dead, right? Too bad there will be no Dark Mark at this point of your story. Anyways, I like to see what you have planned for your fourth year. Make the next update soon.
Beggs chapter 36 . 7/13/2009
I'm rather glad I actually read the story, than just reviewing *cough*flaming*cough*. I'll admit it, I've been purposely avoiding reading this story for quite a while now, simply because I didn't like the idea of Dudley and Harry becoming friends or anything.

I've read too many stories that had them become instantly friends after Dudley got a letter, and they're all terrible.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks for making this story such a wonderful read! The concept of Dudley making it into Gryffindor, and Harry into Slytherin because he didn't want to be with Dudley was a very cool concept as well.

I'm very glad that you made it that way, because the way a lot of authors write stories on the site, they make it so that all the bullies are in Slytherin, and that's it. "My ambition is to bully you." Really?

So awesome chapter! Please update soon, this is quickly becoming one of the better stories I've read in a long time.

Beggs
AngelForm chapter 36 . 7/13/2009
Inventive use of the patronus in this. Harry going to learn the animagus transformation?

Tension with Draco continues to rise. Wonder which way he will turn when Tom is up and about again.
Dante3333 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
great story so far. you made a good arguement for putting dudley in gryffindor ( where lets face it they're not always the brightest bulb on the christmas tree) plus the other fic I've read with Dudley in Slytherin it was pretty much an excuse to have the Slytherins hex him to an early grave! my only question so far ( and I could have very well missed it) but why didn't the Dursleys get a witch or wizard to introduce them to the wizarding world? admitedly the Dursleys would have tried to kill them but hogwarts should have made the attempt. keep up the good work and i look forward to reading the upcoming chapters
kitsune2477 chapter 36 . 7/12/2009
Update soon!

I can't wait for the next chapter_!
PleatherBoots08 chapter 36 . 7/12/2009
OMG I cannot wait to read the next chapter. I don't understand what's going on with Blaise and Harry, but I hope to read more soon. I love that the teins frog-marched Harry to meet the Marauders and that Harry learned more than just the bare bones of the Patronus. That will come in handy, I am sure.
Ilene chapter 36 . 7/12/2009