Reviews for Magical Relations
My blue rose chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
awesome story, beautifuly writen. love the premise! Definitly deservers more reviews!
StrictlySomething chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
I LOVE this fic. LOVE it. Ahem.

First of all, it's incredibly original in regards to Dudley having magic. I haven't come across anything similar yet.

Second, your characterization of Harry has been fantastic. I love his interactions with others, especially the Slytherins and Anthony at the beginning when he still had no clue on what was going on.

You've managed to make him believably Slythering and have come up with new clever solutions to canon's problems (when dealing with the Stone, the snakes, etc).

All in all, bravo! I'm looking forward to more!
t3hkitsuneninja chapter 40 . 4/7/2011
nom nom nom :3

i li3k it :3

keep it up! :D
Varia no Shizue chapter 40 . 4/7/2011
Surprisingly, I enjoyed this story a lot. I usually despise Dudley, but he's pretty nice :) And I like that it isn't Dudley-centric.
faneka chapter 38 . 4/7/2011
I hope you'll update this soon. I'd like to see what happens next.
dhrelva chapter 40 . 4/6/2011
Fantastic story! I loved every bit of it, and I am impressed and amazed by how seamlessly and believably you transformed Dudley and Vernon into sympathetic characters.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to extend an invitation to you to our magic school role playing site at
obsessivegirl73 chapter 40 . 4/2/2011
Just found this today and had to finish it. ) found quite a few (probably unintentional) avpm/s references...such as Draco mentioning the house elf affair and Snape saying "That's absurd!" Aaaanyways...great story, great characterizations. Update soon por favor, and I hope there's more action next chapter! D
MasterBrattan chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
i don't know who Pansy's foing to be paired up with, if at all. half the time she seems all close to Harry, and others with Draco
MasterBrattan chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
i see your point, on the parseltongue that is
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
dude, this throws everything off, no Hedwig (T.T), no knowledge of who he is.
Jennifer chapter 36 . 3/29/2011
Thank god this won't be Harry/Ginny. I can't stand the thought of a perfectly good story ruined by the mussiness of Harry/Ginny with the whole One Big Happy Weasley Family with Ginny kicking everyone's ass because she becomes amazing cool in the end.
Larry Huss chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
I've only started reading this, and its the best Dudley the Mage I've seen. Also a better than average Harry the Slytherin.

You have the rest of the Snake crew as something better than sneering villains that show up for a crisis or two before departing, mumbling. All and all well done.

yrs. Larry Huss
the.stories.live.on chapter 40 . 3/23/2011
I love Anthony and Luna. So much.

Over all, I feel you have done an excellent job on this story. Everything is well thought out, the pacing is excellent, and everything makes sense. Thank you for not doing HP/GW. That would have soured it for me.

Keep up the good work!
chrysanths chapter 40 . 3/23/2011
There better be a new chapter of this amazing story soon!

...I did not read 40 chapters for nothing. ;D
Once Upon a Dragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hmm...while different I have to admit that this is very well writen. It was exactly how I envisioned it but I do hope that this isn't a Dudley/Harry fanfic. That would be highly disturbing! Still, I'll give it a shot and read the rest of the chapters.

Keep it up!