Reviews for Magical Relations
CheddarTrek chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
Great story. I've only just now read it, and I'm not sure how I missed it all these years. Your writing started off good but it's improved along the way even so. I look forward to more updates in the future.
Kokora chapter 41 . 9/25/2011
Fourth years were probably already allowed to go to the Yule Ball, after all they had no way of knowing that Harry would be a champion, and the fourth years already had dress robes as part of their supply lists. So they must have been allowed prier to Harry being chosen.

I'm really liking this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Bladre MKT chapter 41 . 9/19/2011
this is a fun history... not sure is humor only but not bad, quite a laugh, an pretty "normal harry" styled, not so many crazyness from him ( or not so many ones that pansy doesnt stop or blaise tries too ) a lil fast passed, some of the jumps are a lil big but not that bad. i do wonder who is harry after... will it be pansy? some time i felt this going a lil harry/pansy but not enought... i could like that but i do not think yer going there, but who knows... well we wil have to wait and see
rayankees94 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Your reasoning for putting Dudley in Gryffindor at the bottom of the chapter is sound, but I think he could have gone in Slytherin as well based on that reasoning (Crabbe and Goyle). But I agree with not putting him in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw
I Read For the Content chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
cunning little berk he is. Great way to lead them on about being in trouble.
I Read For the Content chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Name with italics, lol. Great way to grab attention. I like the story so far, curious to see what's gonna happen since Harry has NO CLUE who he is,
CPAnthoni chapter 41 . 9/13/2011
Great story
Smileyface3000 chapter 41 . 9/10/2011
When I first read the summary, I was sort of iffy but decided to give the story a try. I'm so glad I did, it's awesome! I can't wait for more updates. I really love the idea of Harry teaching people parseltongue, I looked forward to reading those parts a bunch!
templar627 chapter 41 . 9/10/2011
Really like the story so far, can't wait for the next update. I really like how Draco is acting like Ron in this story and I like how Harry isn't in the tri-wizard tournment, it really sheds doubts on Moody's real identity.
templar627 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Great story so far, I really like how Draco has a character in this story and how harry is trying to teach anthony parsoletongne,
Gyuchin chapter 41 . 9/9/2011
Excelent story!

I hope Draco and Harry reconciled soon!

I dont want him to end up like his father!

I also think Lucius would find really interesting the information on Voldemorts blood status!

Wonder when will Voldy be resurected!

Hope to read more soon!

Good Luck!
Sciura chapter 41 . 9/8/2011
I'd forgotten how much I love this fic until you updated. Wonderful! Congrats on your graduation :D
CyraAideen chapter 41 . 9/6/2011
I seriously can not wait for you to update this. I have actually attempted to read the whole story for forever but I continually get distracted and forget what I read and have to start over and etc... over and over again lol but I finally read the whole thing! or what has been written already anyway. but please update soon! :) happy writing.

Kirasel chapter 41 . 9/3/2011
Hello. I found this on TvTropes. I read all of it. And I find it all very interesting. I don't believe that it is surprising when Harry asks Luna. In most fanfictions I read, Luna often gets included more. I suppose it's because she interesting. I believe I do remember the book mentioning Poliakoff, but not really.

I would like to read more. However, when you said happy February last chapter, it made me suspicious. I can only hope that it won't take you six months to update this time.
Draeconin chapter 40 . 9/1/2011
Your humorous story has taken a rather serious turn. Still a pretty story, though.
5,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 240 .. Last Next »