Reviews for Magical Relations
Hmizzle chapter 40 . 3/3/2011
I was wondering if you have any intention of making Moody Crouch Jr in this story, and also, I dont really get how you intend on doing the whole Voldemort coming back thing, unless you were to use the Durmstrang guy... Just a thought.
FuzzyBoots chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Huh, that's odd. Didn't Harry already meet Neville back on the boat ride to the castle? I suppose both of them might have forgotten, especially since Harry had not publicly revealed himself as Harry Potter yet, but it does seem a bit odd for them to need a reintroduction.
optigirl101 chapter 40 . 3/1/2011
wow!

great story! I like how harrys life has improved dramatically just because dudley is at hogwarts and harrys in slytherin!

Keep Writing! :D
MzMilo chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
awesome...
JenniferLutz chapter 40 . 2/25/2011
this story is so good ! i love how you changed things up with haveing dudley be a wizard . And how harry was a slytherin .

Really great ! please pleassseeeee add more chapters soon !

bookworm19065 chapter 40 . 2/25/2011
Congrats on graduating! I love this story as well! It's too bad about Draco though- I liked his character till now!
Blik chapter 40 . 2/23/2011
I just finished plowing through this monster. I'm very interested in the changes you've made: Pettigrew locked away, the Bartemius Crouch dead and Barty apparently out of the picture, Sirius exonerated, Petunia gone and Vernon and Dudley kinder.

I'm concerned about this Poliakoff guy. I don't like him. I feel he's an Evil Agent. Trying to lure Harry away like that. Hmfph.
Blik chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
...Incitatus? Really? Why on earth would the Slytherin common room password be the name of the favorite horse of Emperor Caligula? I mean, he's the only equine senator in history, but that doesn't explain how he upholds the Slytherin Ideal...
nen chapter 40 . 2/22/2011
It's intriguing how you seem to be going with the story. The things that do happen in the books withouth Harry's volition are the same, but he isn't/hasn't excatly been in thick of it all like in the books. For excaple I don't know wether 'Moody' is himself right now or if we're talking about Crouch Jr. like usual.

One thing I do miss right now is the lack of Dudley, he seems someone I would like to see a little more. We all can know how others might act since you've had enough time to establish the important characters and the rest seem to be the same from or seemingly alike from the canon. This also has much to do with my interest with what happened with Petunia. That side store feels open in my personal opinion. Mostly because I can't seem to decide wether she'd wither so long away from her 'Duddykins' or if she'd just move on and try to start everything anew.

Anyhow you're a wonderful writer. I am enjoying your story at the very least. THank you for writing.
Maze2010 chapter 40 . 2/21/2011
I found this story yesterday and was instantly enthralled. I love how you have brought everyone together as opposed to making his usual friends jerks or something like that. I've seen that happen a lot in other stories. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Simma chapter 40 . 2/21/2011
love it _
review provider chapter 30 . 2/21/2011
something i just noticed draco is dora with a c dora as in nymphadora tonks weird huh
nen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
The idea itself makes me feel giddy for some reason. So far have fisnished only the first chapter. I'm going to enjoy this story so mutch, I'm sure. You're fantastic! 3
Nankinmai chapter 40 . 2/20/2011
The past 40 chapters has been an awesome read for the past couple of days. Great find.
Hawka chapter 40 . 2/20/2011
As amazing as always can't wait for more.
5,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 240 .. Last Next »