Reviews for Magical Relations
PakiNoor chapter 36 . 9/5/2009
aw! why man?
Burkean chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ah! I just came up with the same broad concept for a fic. I suppose it was a long way off being original. Still, only a handful of Dudley fics.

I feel incredibly pampered to find it pre-written for me already. P The first chapter certainly makes it look like a keeper and by following through with a Slytherin Harry and a Gryffindor Dudley you've just become my new favourite person.
slaysvamps chapter 36 . 9/4/2009
Your story is simply brilliant. So many Slytherin Harry stories keep the minor Slytherin characters exactly as they were in cannon. Yours shows that these students are people too, with depth and character that a Gryffindor Harry would never know. I loved the way the kids took care of the Basilisk, and how Sirius was redeemed. I also really liked your portrayal of Petunia, her blind hatred of all things magical. You've done a wonderful job, please keep up the good work. I look forward to finding out why Draco is twitchy...
Lord Patience chapter 36 . 9/3/2009
Woot! I love this story.
Defunctforevermore chapter 36 . 9/2/2009
this is now my HP Canon, just so you know. :)

Loveit! a totally unexpected, yet rare gem of a quality fic one sometimes stumbles onto at FFNet. I love the delicacy and dexterity with which you've handled ALL the characters, the pace, structure and manipulation of canon for plot. exquisite. PLEASE say that you'll be updating soon?

thanks so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work with us!

p.s. Also, as a slasher at heart who rarely ventures into gen/het, I'm *so* glad I bumped into this via another fen's ''fav stories'' list. Definitely one of THE best written Slytherin!Harry fics out there.
yayr chapter 36 . 8/29/2009
I'm not sure if you're one of those authors that prefers "long, meaningful, full of praise and constructive criticism" reviews as opposed to "ur story wuz awesum lol D" ones. So I'm going to mix the two, and add punctuation.

Your story is freaking AWESOME. I love it.
adara13 chapter 36 . 8/29/2009
Oh, I'm excited to be getting into fourth year! I like the start to it. And I actually enjoyed the Ginny section, even though she often isn't my favorite character. She seemed very in character (i.e., mute). Anyway, I'm excited to see where you're going next!
Dark Eyed Seer chapter 36 . 8/29/2009
I haven't read any fic in any fandom in over a year and this was a very nice reintroduction. You had a very believable reason for Harry to be sorted into Slytherin (so many stories smack of deus ex machina when they try this) and Dudley did not take over the plot.

If I had any criticism, it would be the decrease in conflict from the original. Here we never really feel like Harry's in much danger. I'm sure that will change and the story remains satisfying regardless.

I enjoy Snape and Harry's mutual tutoring and Harry's friendship with Anthony. You keep everyone at a nice level of quirky. I was disappointed to read about your 'no Draco/Harry' decision mostly because you had set up so much lovely subtext for that already.

I suppose I would choose the Harry/Luna ship for het and the Harry/Anthony ship for slash. I think either would be very entertaining. I do think more interpersonal conflict is needed if it isn't going to come from their adventures. Things seem just a bit too easy for them all right now.

Though, I do want to see what happens after the Weasley/Draco confrontation.
BocMage chapter 36 . 8/28/2009
Intriguing story, im not sure whether to laugh or just say WTF? It is at times totally believable and well crafted and other just leaves me shaking my head. Curious to see how this plays out,

Regards,

-Mage
Kaylen Cooper chapter 36 . 8/23/2009
This is absolutely awesome! :)

I've seen it around before, but never really thought about reading it. I'm glad I did, though!

Not too fond of het, though, but at least it's not with Ginny. ;p

Harry/Anthony would have been really adorable, though!
ZeroChoice chapter 36 . 8/23/2009
I think this is a great story, I always found it difficult to even think of Harry in Slytherin, however the way you made it was excellent. I can't wait to read more. It's already been 13 days since your last update...

On to some questions:

1) with Harry being in Slytherin, is he still going to be targeted by Voldemort?

2) The next couple of books with filled with Harry vs. Voldemort and the death Eaters. Will this cause a rift with fellow Slytherins? I would think that it would make living in Slytherin quite difficult.

Thanks

-M
show.me.the.stars chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
While I know I should've started reviewing from the very first chapter, this story enthralled me so much that I didn't want to pause for a few minutes to write a review. Haha, I'm a horrible reader and I'm sorry.

I must admit though that this is the best Slytherin!Harry story that I've ever read to date. This has truly been an awesome read.

I love all of this story's twists-the characterisations, the believable changes to the plot and of course your impressive writing style has just made this all the more enjoyable...I'm actually kinda annoyed that I caught up so fast because I really want to read more! ...But I guess that's what teaches me for reading this in one sitting, LOL. The time really flies reading this though! One minute it's ten at night and the next it's like a quarter to three-crazy!

But yes, this story has made me laugh (Draco, Blaise and Harry are such characters!), cry (especially this chapter with Sirius giving Harry a hug...so sad!) and of course made me want more. It's that awesome.

I really can't wait for an update, so until then! :D
Tabbycat1220 chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
Harry and Luna forever! lol...well that's my vote at any rate
teh Michiru chapter 36 . 8/20/2009
I can't even begin to express how much love I have for Slytherin!Harry fixing everything that ever went wrong in the series- and the fact that he's completely oblivious while doing so is even better. And this last scene has me very intrigued with your Draco, though I'm in love with Anthony, to tell you the truth.
pigsrulealot chapter 36 . 8/18/2009
that was amazing. one of the best fics I have ever read. yes I just sat through all 36 chapters! it was so good, and I hope you update soon. I will be super excited when its out. so don't give up or anything, XD (: you wrote everything so realistic. I love the fact that Dudley's in Hogwarts and Harry is a slytherin. it makes perfect sense, unlike a lot of auther's I have seen. good good good good job. thank you for such a wonderful story!
5,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 240 .. Last Next »