Reviews for Magical Relations
ender13sfd chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I think I enjoyed the A/N more than the chapter itself.. not that I didn't enjoy the chapter, which I did (of-course).

good job:)
ender13sfd chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Just wanted to point out something,

Flufy's weakness (music) was only his own and not of the species.

At least that what I gathered from the first book.

Enjoying your story immensely :)
ender13sfd chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Marvelous!

I take great pleasure in reading your story,

thank you.
Queen-Cocaine chapter 31 . 5/4/2009
Damn, the 'Secret Ancient Elf Magic of Urr' sounds super interesting. Oh well.

I vote that Snape teaches Harry...the secret to a perfect souffle.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
-wont-let-me-use-in-such-a-manner-since-it-is-apparently-a-disgrace-to-the-written-language-and-they-don't-understand-that-some-typos-and-grammatical-errors-are-used-on-purpose-to-portray-a-certain-opinion-or-emotion)O!

*falls forward and begins convulsing*

Ira-na: *looks down at the convulsing Moon Ecstasy* Man I think you killed her. But seriously... you gave Hedwig to DUDLEY! If I wasn't a fictitious-alter-ego-of-M.E.'s-cracked-out-mind I'd be having conniptions too.

Then again we are the types who hold the Hedwig/Harry bond sacred (although every other canon element is fair game).

Sigh.

Awesome work by the by.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
So when is Dumbles gonna tell Harry he's got money... I mean really, he can't expect Harry to know... you'd think he would have sat him down and handed over Harry's key.

Not that I don't like how you have him working with Filch. I like that you're showing the more human side of that cantankerous old bastard. I've always had a soft spot for Filch, disturbing as he is. He's one of my more favoured nasty characters in Harry Potter. Him, Bellatrix, and Snape.

Great story by the way. It's a brilliant idea, having Dudley go to Hogwarts too.
hadar888Walla.co.il chapter 31 . 5/3/2009
wonderfull story. plaese plaese give me more!
Rain Crow chapter 31 . 5/1/2009
I've just finished, over the course of about a week, reading this fic from chapter one to thirty one. First off, I'm really enjoying the story. I believe the way you've developed Dudley is plausible, and you've even got me believing that Vernon might have been a salvageable human being if a few things had been different.

The way you write the Slytherins is maybe a bit optimistic, but it's still believable if I consider Harry a good influence on them, plus the fact that the Gryffindor-Slytherin rivalry is not as vindictive, which seems to be keeping the children from being painted into one corner or another out of a sense of defiance. Indeed, I think the way you had Draco acting like his cannon self only as a way to please his father, and then being confronted about it by Harry, was a good way to illustrate the dynamic you're cutting out in the fic. I am wondering though if Harry will have trouble with some of the kids who were laughing with Draco as the story progresses and He Who must not be Named crashes back into the Wizarding World.

It's good to see Snape taking a greater role in the story now. I'm very eager to see how he and Harry get along, and especially how well Harry takes to tutoring his imposing Head of House, and how said Head takes to being tutored by the son of his greatest rival. As far as suggestions go, I'd bet that Slytherin Harry would choose to learn either how to cast spells silently or Occlumency. Either choice would probably be met with enthusiastic approval from his friends in and out of Slytherin.

Anyway, I'll say it again, good job and I hope to be reading the next chapter soon!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 31 . 4/30/2009
Oh, this is very interesting. I really, really like it. I hope Lupin forgives Harry though, that Skeeter doesn't get too awful and that Sirius is cleared. Also, does Dumbledore know that Aunt Petunia's gone? Because that sort of causes major issues with the wards, doesn't it? Unless Dudley counts? Hmm, it's interesting to think about...

Anywho, great story. I hope you update it. That'd be way cool. Great job in any case.
Sciura chapter 31 . 4/30/2009
Finally! Your chapters are always so good that I cant even be annoyed about the wait. At least not after I read them. Theres great plot ahead - private lessons, Peter Pettigrew, Im curious if someone figures out the werewolf thing (besides Hermione)... Does Snape get his own snake? (By the way, theres have a spelling mistake: in the chapter itself you wrote Occulmency instead of Occlumency. Dont know if you care, though, just in case you do.)

As to what Harry will learn... Animagus transformation would take far too long, Dark Arts itself are not his style (and wouldnt be very useful), and I dont think he would be interested in Occlumency and Legilimency yet since he hasnt encountered them. Maybe duelling because he could see that it would be useful, and nonverbal spells included? Or anything general about hexes and jinxs, but I do think that third grade is too early for that. But choose whatever you want, I trust your genius. :-)
Sweetdoggie chapter 31 . 4/29/2009
Great story so far. And it reads very fast too. I was at the end well before I was ready for it. Keep it coming, you're doing an excellent job.
Griffin Raven chapter 31 . 4/29/2009
Brillant story "Magical Relations", certainly a unique I don't recall ever reading one with both Harry & Dudley being magical and going to Hogwarts.

I have enjoyed reading about Harry's early years at Hogwarts from a different perspective, slytherin student and friends in gryffindor (Hermione & Neville, Dudley). Will Harry make friends with Ron? Will Harry and Prof Snape have more than a student/teacher relationship - more like mentor?

Look forward to reading further chapters!
XxiceflamexX chapter 31 . 4/27/2009
haha, this chapter made me laugh :)
Mother of Tears chapter 31 . 4/26/2009
I vote for wordless magic. Harry is too young and innexperienced to consider occlumency. Something that involves ACTION would appeal to him more.
Xiph0 chapter 31 . 4/25/2009
This is a third year Harry, right? It's tempting. I don't think he'd be mature enough to go for something practical (Dark Arts) but if you're making mature!HP, go for that.

If not, jinxes. Stuff that's useful but he could prank with. Apparition or Occlumency would be good for future plot.
4,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »