Reviews for Magical Relations
Dobby tha Contract Killa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cool Story
THELOVEROF2 chapter 24 . 7/10/2010
Yes, finally i was waiting on Hagrid to finally join the lot. LOved the fact that Ron had finally jpoined the group. Plus i like that Snape has a more positive role in the begining. There are not that many real antagonists though. There hasn't been any real battles, I mean they one the last battle with a Rooster.; Still i love the story and its many twists... I like say the word twist out loud. :)
THELOVEROF2 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I loved the spin you put on it. Never would have thought of it myself. I also love the fact that you made harry green and silver. It was also a delightful twist. Also loved that you kept Hermione as a friend from the begining. Harry is hillarious, but Parkinson is uncharecteristicly not shown as nasty. I guess becuase Harry leaves when they talk about that crud.
threecankeepasecret chapter 39 . 7/8/2010
This is really, really good. I love Slytherin Harry like this, when he's not dark. I also love the Parseltongue thing, and I like nice Dudley and Uncle Vernon. I can tell that the Petunia thing isn't over, though, so I can't wait to find out about that, not to mention Voldemort.
RedHH chapter 39 . 7/8/2010
So I've just finished reading everything you've written so far, and I have to say that I like the premise more than I thought. I figured you would just rewrite all the events of the books, but with Harry in Slytherin instead, but you've actually changed how he interacts with the events completely. I mean, Harry not a Triwizard Champion? Such an odd thought, but I'm glad you've done something so different with it. I hope you'll keep updating this story semi-regularly; I noticed your last post was nearly a month and a half ago, and I hope the wait isn't always so long. Keep it coming! And Draco turns out alright, doesn't he?
Kuno-Baby chapter 39 . 7/7/2010
fantastic story, and quite believable that Harry would go to Slytherin if Dudley was in Gryffindor. How come Harry wasn't made a fourth champion?
gothgirl865 chapter 39 . 7/2/2010
Wow, this story is really interesting! I'm kinda curious about if you're going to have Harry involved in the Tournament in any way, and if not, how you manage to get him to the graveyard. Or even if you plan to get him to the graveyard. I love this story and I can't wait for you to update it. So update soon!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 39 . 7/2/2010
i cannot wait until the next chapter! this has been a good story so far.
Vermouth chapter 39 . 7/1/2010
I stopped reading this fic some time ago and I regret that action because it's just bleeding brilliant!
Imaginarian chapter 39 . 7/1/2010
I am unashamed to say that I have not idea who Sarah Rees Brennan is. But, great story, and I'm looking forward to your next update. Draco is in quite a situation, it seems. Hopefully he comes around...and great work!
The Unraveled Writer chapter 39 . 6/29/2010
Ohhhh. Do i sense a Harry-Draco showdown coming up? It's interesting that Harry's not in the tournament. I wonder if that means Moody's not a death eater in disquise... I doubt it. Update soon! :)
JollyVenturer chapter 39 . 6/24/2010
Wow. this is an AMAZING fanfic! Meticulous in the detail i am tempted to say. I've always wondered what would happen if Dudly was also a wizard, and now i have an idea of what would happen :) And the part i love most: EVERYONE is in character! that by far is what stands out most to me. Are you planning to continue this through all 7 books? Is Aunt Petunia ever going to make another appearance? Cant wait till the next chapter! :D
Rini08 chapter 39 . 6/23/2010
please update again soon!
angelvan105 chapter 39 . 6/22/2010
wow what a very interesting story i ever hear! wow many happen to harry such great things to him! it was also more interesting that Dudley is also wizard too! but still it truly sad that his mother left him... i hope she be back i sure she may not like magic but never that heartless! hope thing get better! will keep it up! i can wait for next ones!
Anne McSommers chapter 39 . 6/13/2010
Just found this story today, by accident, while reading only completed story, and have decided it was fate as you are still updating and it is amazing. I cannot wait to read more, please keep writing!
5,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 252 .. Last Next »