Reviews for Magical Relations
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 37 . 11/5/2009
I enjoyed reading this chapter. When is Draco finally going to stop acting so weirdly? Good luck with nanowrimo!
Sciura chapter 37 . 11/5/2009
New chapter! Made my day. Draco is being an idiot, but I really like how realistically you portray his conflicts. Dudley! Snape! Snape being evil! Im so curious how fourth year will go.

And good luck with NaNo!
reader1writer1 chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Good stuff. Thanks for writing.

I agree about Ginny. She's fine as long as she stays in character-barely there.
dundee998 chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Excellent chapter! I really like the dynamics between Harry and Dudley. It's really natural.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
I'd ask what was wrong with Draco but it would be pointless...I'm not sure who I feel more sympathy for Draco or Harry, I think Harry's winning at the moment. Will Draco ever explain to Harry?
Ilex Crataegus chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Aah, finally a new chapter :D

Good to see the story continuing, I thought you had given up...I like the chapter, it shows the distance between Harry and Draco very well, they remind me of a certain friend of mine who's very easily miffed XD Also, I just loved that you put in that little part about Moody looking through Daphne's skirt :D

Nice chapter, and I hope we will see the next one soon enough :)
red-jacobson chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Bummer! I'm at the last posted chapter! Actually, that's not a bad thing, maybe now I can concentrate on my NaNoWriMo story!

Thanks for not making it a Harry/Ginny. The way things are going so far, I can see a Harry/Pansy or a Harry/Luna. I can see Blaise/Hermione as well.

red
Musingsage chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Though being ill is an excuse, were you ill for nearly four months? Just asking. I nearly shriek in glee when I saw this was up dated, and shrieking doesn't come naturally to me.

Anyway, it's a good chapter, well thought out as usual and nicely writen. No noun clauses that I could see, and no real use of 'is' and a no mistakes with what my AP. Comp. teacher told me to look for in writings.
Alexandros Black chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
Very nice chapter! I liked the Dudley/Hermione/Ron interaction in the Library and how even Pansy and Blaise think Draco should talk to Harry. Can't wait for the next :)
red-jacobson chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
This is an extremely interesting AU, and, I honestly don't think I've seen a Vernon that is actually likeable, and trying to be a good father to Dudley. Shame about Petunia, but, at least with Dudley there, the wards will still be good. It would be a shame to pull Harry away from the closest thing to a family that he has. It's also a hoot to see a friendly and, honestly, funny Draco in this story.

I'm going to be rec'ing this on CaerAzkaban I think they would enjoy it.

Red
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Congratulations. You're the first person I've seen who's given a,probable reason for Harry to end up in Slytherin. Well done.
animaluvr123 chapter 37 . 11/4/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Fire From Above chapter 37 . 11/3/2009
Whoa, I had to do some review to get an idea of what this story was about. Good job showing the frustration over the rift in Harry and Draco's friendship.
Airlady chapter 37 . 11/3/2009
Things are tough for HArry between Draco and not being able to talk.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 37 . 11/3/2009
Very nice update. The part with the Imperious was really funny.
5,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »