Reviews for Magical Relations
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Awesome, Harry the house-elf. Granted, it's not as bad as some other stories, and is actually plausible here.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
I can't tell for certain, but are your Slytherins ultra OOC, or are you just writing Harry as being a largely positive influence upon them?

Voice of the Nephilim chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Hermione acted like a Hufflepuff with regards to the homework. A true Gryffindor would have stood up for themselves when the person they're trying to help calls them a loser.

Well done aside from that.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I'm not surprised that Dudley has been ostracized. Harry's discovery of his past was conceived and handled well.

Not much else to comment upon. Well done.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
The train ride was slightly weak. The Sorting was really well done, with a funny twist on canon with regards to Harry's house preference.

Voice of the Nephilim chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I typically don't read anything less than a "M", but figured I'd try this one out after IP82's recommendation.

I'm pleasantly surprised. Well written, even if I didn't like all of the changes (leaving out Ollivander's reaction to Harry's wand, Vernon so easily agreeing to pay for Harry's stuff), it was good overall.

rekrula chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
very interesting take on the harry-in-slytherin story. very clever and well written. i'm enjoying this! thanks for sharing!
Face Towards the Dawn chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
“Now, as we all know, today is a very important day,” “Happy Birthday, Harry!”

I love the beginning of this chapter. :) Soo much better than what he got in cannon.
LovelyLittleAngel chapter 36 . 9/12/2009
this is a really good story!

keep writing and don't forget to update!
perfectly weird chapter 36 . 9/12/2009
oh i really like your story...with just an unexpected twist with Dudley's magical education and the whole story turns out to be a very good read! kudos!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 36 . 9/12/2009
Loved it!
jamester56 chapter 36 . 9/7/2009
LOVE IT! Now:

UPDATE

or

DIE
PakiNoor chapter 36 . 9/5/2009
aw! why man?
Burkean chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ah! I just came up with the same broad concept for a fic. I suppose it was a long way off being original. Still, only a handful of Dudley fics.

I feel incredibly pampered to find it pre-written for me already. P The first chapter certainly makes it look like a keeper and by following through with a Slytherin Harry and a Gryffindor Dudley you've just become my new favourite person.
slaysvamps chapter 36 . 9/4/2009
Your story is simply brilliant. So many Slytherin Harry stories keep the minor Slytherin characters exactly as they were in cannon. Yours shows that these students are people too, with depth and character that a Gryffindor Harry would never know. I loved the way the kids took care of the Basilisk, and how Sirius was redeemed. I also really liked your portrayal of Petunia, her blind hatred of all things magical. You've done a wonderful job, please keep up the good work. I look forward to finding out why Draco is twitchy...
5,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »