Reviews for Magical Relations
Ezmerelda chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
I wonder how long it will take Blaise to "cure" Harry of his "saving people thing."

Thanks for writing! ~"~
firedraygon chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
Haha, poor Blaise. He should've just gone up like Harry and Draco did - of course the Slytherins would want 'revenge' so to speak.

I like Snape being, well, Snape-ish at the end. Great characterization. Please write more soon!

I'm also sorry to hear about your aunt. My condolences.

bethygirl94 chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
I only discovered this story a few days ago and have just finished reading the latest chapter. It is brilliant.I love the way you have students from each house being able to be friends with each other and it is so believable. Love the protective way Harry's friends try to keep him safe. Will look forward to the next chapter eagerly.
jesi ki kage chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
that's AWESOME!please please please update again soon!
Anthiena chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
Drake is an awesome name for a boyfriend. Very well done. I feel so good for recommending this on TVTropes (dot org). This is such an awesome story.
Mother of Tears chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
Great chapter. And it's just like Snape, too, to award points to Harry and all his friends, yet give him a detention too. He's giving credit where credit is due, and not skimping on the blame. Makes it sort of ballanced- at least to anyone of his own house!
RJLupinFan chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
hi! just wanted to tell you I'm really enjoying this story so far! I love what you've done with Dudlet, making him a wizard! It's great!
dev36ilz96 chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
u like ur bf's name cuz it reminds yui of the incredibly hot n sexxi Drake Bell doesn't it? hehe anywayz plz plz plz continue writing!
Ekiushi chapter 30 . 1/24/2009
Great story. I was enjoyed reading it greatly - I was very very disappointed when I realised I was approaching the last chapter! Part of me wanted to slow down in reading, and the other half of me demanded I read it all as quickly as possible. Well, I stayed up until like 2am nearly trying to get it read...

Anyways, I am very much enjoying seeing such a different side of Slytherin. I can certainly accept a difference in the characters - seeing how effectively they were never 'enemies', and therefore have no reason to act like they would in the book to each other. And I like it! Love how you wrote it.

I have to admit I am surprised Harry and the other Slytherins seem so close with Hermione. I can understand Harry and all, but the others? Well, I was surprised certainly. But again I think you handled it quite well! And so I am enjoyed Hermione being involved and friends etc. Although surely interacting with a muggleborn would come up more? Maybe not from Draco, but from other people? Other years? Although I guess everyone would probably be used too it by now.

Anyways, I am just rambling on now.

I am looking forward to the next update. It's been a while since I've read a Harry Potter story that really interested me - and I had my doubts when I first started this. I was rather bored and randomely clicking on stories. I am very happy that I decided to actually read this, rather then my normal glance at it before clicking the back button. I probably miss a great deal of good stories doing that...

But yes, wonderful story. Nicely written too. It is very interesting to see how events play out in this version. It's very enjoyable. I find Blaise a great character too. Maybe my favourite in the entire story. I think what I also like about this Harry hasn't had an entire personality change because he's in Slytherin and starts hating on everyone and everything... And it's also nice to see the Slytherin's being portrayed in a positive light, rather then the negative one they are constantly written in. Quite looking forward to, oh the 6th year. But of course that's probably still long off.

I find it interesting you haven't rushed through the early years. Most fanfics I read that deal with this sort of thing always seem to go straight ahead to the later years, although I suspect it's mostly because 16 and 17 year olds are more likely to have the romances they so desire to write about. And for once I am actually interested in the romance side of it. Sounds funny to admit but normally it's what I dislike about fanfictions - when the romance becomes more important then anything else. But yes, I am certainly interested in the romance side of the story. But thats more of a thing I want in the future, not now of course.

And so, because I've written a long enough review that consists mainly of me rambling I shall conclude with update soon!
AngusH chapter 30 . 1/23/2009
Brilliantly written story, it reads really nicely.

I like the dramatic plot very much, you've made logical changes to the overall outline of the story which flow through from the original changes that you made to Harry himself. It works really nicely and reads beautifully!

Plus I really like the way that you've written the characters, particularly the Slytherins, but also Hermione too.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.
Namikazelil chapter 30 . 1/23/2009
yay! awesome chapter!

im sorry about your aunt, i hope you're coping well,

thanx 4 the new chap, and please try to update soon!
Swing-21 chapter 30 . 1/23/2009
I am very sorry for your loss, I hope you and your family are alright. Also, good luck with school and everything else!

Once again, a great chapter! I love how Slytherin Harry can be, sometimes, and how you write that parallel storyline, it's one of the greatest Slyth!Harry I've read so far. Also, as an unrepentant HD shipper, I couldn't help but squeal at some little details XD But you do whatever you like with your story, I'll like it even if it doesn't have my fav pairing in it, lol

Can't wait to know what happens with Sirius! :D
Arafel2 chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
Great chapter. Sorry about your Aunt. Wonderful name for the boyfriend though :)
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
I don't think words can adequately express how much I enjoyed reading this story. I read it all in one sitting because it's just so addicting. I think you've done brilliantly here and while I eagerly anticipate reading more.
vincent1875 chapter 30 . 1/22/2009