Reviews for Magical Relations
Musingsage chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Briliant! I love you twist on the Harry Potter books! Can't wait to see how you change book four!
Teyke chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Ah, it was good to see this story updated. I had to reread a few of the last chapters to recall what exactly was going on, but this new update was a fun read. Ah, to think that I avoided this story for months because I thought that Dudley at Hogwarts would be an -awful- idea! I'm very glad I read it and was proved wrong, and am looking forward to the promised next chapter.

(I hope your test went okay!)
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
*howls with laughter* I LOVE YOUR SLYTHERINS! they're so amusing! i love your version of everything! i demand an update the moment your exams are over, good luck!
mamapyjama chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Good Luck on your test. And thank you - I love Slytherin Harry!
Poirot chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Absolutely great chapter! I'm so glad you updated. I look forward to another one soon. Good luck on your test!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Cool chappie. I like how Harry's going to inform the Prophet Sirius wasn't ever given a trial and demand the Dementors be removed from Hogwarts. Why didn't he do that in canon? It would have made much more sense and it would have been easy given his celeb status. Update soon please.
animaluvr123 chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Memory King chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Plot developments rule!

Excellent work, Harry was lucky that he Dementors were so many, they would probably have gotten his soul if they hadn't been fighting among themselves.

Looking forward to more!
snakes and lions unite chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Taking advantage of Rita Skeeter - an excellent idea!

Update soon!
RRW chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
Oh this is fabulous...I really missed this story...Just thinking about how they will get back at the ministry will be just PRICELESS...perhaps we can get rid of Umbridge too?
G chapter 27 . 12/8/2008
Isn't "shrill" and "high pitched" rather different?

Why didn't Harry use his Nimbus 2002 when he supposedly didn't want to hurt Draco's feelings? What's with that broom anyway? I thought the Nimbus corporation were developing the Firebolt?

Great story so far. It's been almost three months since the last update. Are you slowing down or do you usually update several chapters at once? I think the average for your current update rate would be around 1,3 chapters a month. The past months lack of update included. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
G chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
"Aside from his eyes, in that they were hazel and without glasses.." Didn't James wear glasses?

You had Hermione mention yearbooks to Harry in a previous chapter when she was going to try finding out who the Heir of Slytherin was. Harry forgetting isn't such a stretch, perhaps, but you'd think he'd remember something like that.

"His gaze was icy and condescending.." Shouldn't it have been warm, charming or something like that? He was still keeping a rather low profile at that time, and even when he isn't he can be very manipulative. It's easier to convince people to do things if they like you.
G chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
I thought there was something odd about my previous review after I submitted it and so I read it again. Seems I made a typing mistake that makes the sentence look quite odd. It's supposed to be "..you'll now know..", not "..you'll not know..". I hope you were as amused I'd have been by a review like that.

Good chapter.
G chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
"..directly after desert.." If I remember correctly then "desert" is the ocean of sand and "dessert" is the sugary heaven that one force down even when completely full after dinner. Could be a typing mistake on your part, if it wasn't you'll not know in the future.

Otherwise good chapter.