Reviews for Magical Relations
good chapter
cyiusblack chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
update soon
firedraygon chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
I feel a bit bad for Remus, who doesn't want to get his hopes up in case Sirius is still guilty. D: I hope his friend comes back soon!

Lovely chapter. I like Draco's little adventure at the end. D Please write more soon!

~fd97
Fire From Above chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
Awesome that the twins had the map. And I really enjoyed the obsacle course to the girls' dorm.
FaerysWing chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
Congratulations on the baby! The way to the girls dorm seems to be fraught with perils that are hilarious to watch (read) but scary to contemplate travel in! That was funny, can't wait til the next update!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
Yay! Baby! Bet he/she's really cute.

Anyway, good chapter.
Salvia chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
Oh, this is great! I enjoy the concept of this story a lot, and this chapter in particular was so funny! Just promise Draco will make it out of Pansy's dorm room...eventually... -*snicker*
LunaSky chapter 29 . 1/8/2009
TURQUOISE! much, much lolness there! Hope you feel better, and add another 10 votes to the H/D side. :):)

-LunaSky
Chios chapter 28 . 1/8/2009
Wow, I love this story! It's made me laugh so much - Draco, Pansy, Blaise - hehe, they're completely priceless. I love your characterization of them all, and especially the way they all interact. It's great the way that you've drawn them altogether. At first I thought this fic would be focused on Dudley, but sometimes I forget he's even there. It's so clever the way you just used him as a catalyst to change everything, and didn't let him take the story over. The way that Draco is walking the line without letting Harry know, the way that the other Slytherin's are all aware but obliged to stay silent... I love it. It's completely brilliant. I can't wait until you update again!

xo
Anon chapter 28 . 1/5/2009
So cute! I seriously love Anthony (and Luna, what we've seen of her so far). And I love how all Harry's friends are writing headlines... they're awesome. :)
aalens chapter 28 . 1/4/2009
Hi, I hope this has not been abandoned - cos I'm addicted to it! Please have pity on a poor druggie and update soon!
Anon chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
Heehee! I think the idea of Anthony learning Parseltounge is hilarious! And cute. :) I am enjoying this fic quite a lot - I've read it straight through from the first chapter. It's kind of cool how Harry sorting Slytherin, nominally the paranoid house, has lead to much better communication between the characters all around. Very nice work.
The Soapy Kid chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
Wow, I love this story. The characters come across well, and Harry's believable.
RosoMC chapter 28 . 1/1/2009
Hi,

Your story is absolutely fantastic! No way, I expected that. It was supposed to be another boring 'harry-in-slytherin" or so I thought. But boy, was I suprised. Your fanfic is amazing, I just love this cynical humour of Slytherins, quick wits of Anthony Goldstein and Hermione, and no-so-gryffindor bravery and loyalty of Dudley, Neville and Ron. You just make their generation of young wizards completely different than the ones before. Breaking the boundaries between houses, supplementing each others strenghts and weaknesses. I'd say they are the "New Breed" of wizards. :)

Keep your mind and muse fresh and update A.S.A.P.

I'm bowing deeply before your genius.

RosoMC
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 28 . 12/30/2008
More? Please, oh please, oh please. I really like how the characters interact in this and how well-written this is. Thank you so much for the time you've put into this.
4,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »