Reviews for Magical Relations
namarieeleni chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Woot!
Meggplant chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
it's been absolutely AGES since i've read this story, and i of course had to go and read the whole thing over before i could get to the new chapters... it's gotten absolutely brilliant! i love the different twists you're taking. so enthralling. and of course it's wonderful to see Harry having friends who actually back him up and make him go to teachers with his problems... *g*

i can't wait to read how Snape reacts to them all telling him about the basilisk!

cheers, have a good time in your new dorms (don't traumatise your roommates too much - i've had experience doing that, and the looks you get! oi. *grins* have fun! keep writing!

xoxox
witches with awesomeness chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Awesome! I so want to learn how to speak parseltongue!

update soon!
ChasetheDreamer chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
I loved the bit with Ron relaying Hermione. that was funny. and the Parseltongue with the snake RIGHT there, that must have been terrifying for Harry. update soon!
Airlady chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
This has lots of good tension.
Jules chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
If Snape is avoiding Harry, has he not been festering in resentment like his canon counterpart? Will Harry find out more about him soon? Maybe recognize him from one of his mom's old pictures or something. I'm just dying to see something happen between Harry and one of the adults he interacted with in the books. Your story is all about the kids, which is great, but I'd like to see more of Hagrid or Dumbledore or Snape or Remus, when he shows up.
Daisydill chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
I'd get Snape, like, NOW. ANd tell any other prefect or teacher, or student I found. Wonderful chapter!
Madripoor Rose chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
This is fantastic, great story!
Musingsage chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
Ugh... To much suspence, can't handle it! HURRY UP AND UP DATE! *Shakes computer screen.*
Dream's Abyss chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
I think that it is funny that you have the whole of Slytherin house helping out with the snake problem.

I will look forward to new chapters.
Dream's Abyss chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
Am I just really slow that I just figured it out in this chapter that Dudley is the one with the diary?
Fire From Above chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
Awesome. I like the nervousness that Anthony and everyone else had walking around the halls. The indecision on what to do was great in making it feel real. Good luck in your new dorm.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 19 . 8/28/2007
Nice story! I like it because it is very different. Are you going to keep this going all the way through 7th year?
jujuberry chapter 19 . 8/27/2007
hehehe...Slytherin negotiation. Awesome chapter, great pacing and there are some wonderful lines in this chapter. Keep up the great work!
rogue solus chapter 19 . 8/27/2007