Reviews for Magical Relations
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
i love the snape/harry deal. i wonder why snape wants to learn parseltongue... personally, i'd say harry should learn occlumency and legilimency, but that's just me.
Pandora's Crate chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
If I was Harry, I would go for either silent combat magic or legilimancy. But...it's up to you.

Awesome chapter.
LunaSphere chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Much enjoyed, as always. I vote for Legilimency.
Erini chapter 30 . 4/17/2009
well what about animagus? it would be quite useful,
Erini chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
great story! Just love the idea of Not Marvolo Riddle
Erroneously chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Thanks for the update - it's great to know this hasn't been abandoned. I love the bargain Snape's made with Harry, very likely happening when you think about it. I think Harry would ask his friends' advice about what subject to take, and they'd sway him towards DADA.
imadoodlenoodle chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
I don't know the Secret Ancient Elf Magic of Urr does sound good... Oh maybe Shadow Walking? Jedi Mind tricks? Stylish dressing? How to billow, glare 'n' belittle? The possabilites are endless...

I can't wait for the next chapter!
LunaSky chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
I- I have no votes. Oh well. I'm just glad for an update! :)
Kamarile Sedai chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Snape should teach Harry to transform into an animagus! If you don't do that, can you at least tell us what animal Harry would, or animals Harry might turn into?

I totally loved that meeting between Snape and Harry. The last thing I expected was for him to ask to be taught parceltung. What will they do about the secret passage? Black probably saw the paper. What does he think of it?

Please update soon! Though I'll wait as long as I must for the next one.
Kylani chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
I rather think it'd be cool for him to choose either occlumency or the animagus transformation, and legillimency is also cool, but the animgus transformation has to win. Animagus!Harry is always fun, and then he could taunt Sirius with his rad abiities. :P Any sound good, though.

Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, I kind of got caught up in real life for a bit. Your chapter is as well-written and amusing as usual. :)
expiry 4.23 chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
I'm definitely thinking Occlumency. It's tried and true, and extremely beneficial in the long run.

Exceptional chapter!
QChronoD chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
Vain Lord Mold Riot! (kind sound like a British punk band)
NATWEST chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
thank you for updating. I miss this. Occum is my choice. he will need this later.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 31 . 4/17/2009
awesome chapter. plz update soon
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hahaha i really like your story so far and your little sister sounds Hilarious… I’m 14 and thought similar things when reading/watching this story… because really do they get the trolleys back from the wall or what? Heh… -LAG ;p
5,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »