Reviews for Magical Relations
Erebwen chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I thought you would be interested in knowing there is a story that was recently posted that is almost exactly like yours. Well, the summary is. I haven't read it yet, but the summary is exactly the same, even the wording...sort of, here it is:

"When Harry Potter received his letter for Hogwarts, he hardly expected his cousin, Dudley, to receive one as well. And how will Professor Snape react to a Slytherin Harry?"

It's called "Letters". I found it when I was browsing the just ins for harry potter and there it was. I thought you would want to know about someone possibly copying you.
AKA Hummer chapter 36 . 7/24/2009
Aw, poor Draco. I like the AU-ness (excuse the word while my inner English teacher strangles herself) of your story very much. It gets a bit tiresome after awhile to see the same scenes play over and over again in different words and in slightly different ways. And it's great to see what Slytherin restraint has done to curb Harry's instinct to run into everything and make a general mess of things. Super story, and even after a few chapters, I still find Neville's intentions for his plants positively delightful and do so wish for Neville to wiggle himself back into the story. But you're the author, no need to heed the words of just "another one" of your readers. Pah. Who likes us anyway? Puaha, just kidding. I give you permission to do whatever you want. Puahahaahaha! Ok, I should go now. Hope you update soon!
AKA Hummer chapter 22 . 7/24/2009
Not the real review as of yet, but I just wanted to comment on how much I love Neville's surprising vicious streak with his desire for his plants to be more vicious. He's darling.

Wonderful job on the story so far. The friendships across Houses doesn't make me want to puke.
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
I really like the interaction Harry has between Blaise and Draco. They're such good friends and they muck about a lot, but in an 'aww, look at them' kind of way. I also like Draco and Blaise's relationship. Both being purebloods, and appearing to know each other since before Hogwarts, they understand how the wizarding world and Slytherin works, and I like how they understand 'the way of the world' more than Harry does.

I still find issue with the mention of Sirius as a traitor, because I still think the wizarding world wouldn't know ;)

Mm, you have a mistake in the last part during Quidditch. Harry's using his new Nimbus 2002, not 2001.

The last sentence conjured up quite a chilling image!

Still enjoying the story, and I'm looking forward to continuing to catch up with all the updates!
Vandenberg chapter 36 . 7/23/2009
Brilliant job in writing up this story s far, it keeps me entertained and doesn't seem to drag. Plus the interesting twists were really intriguing. Really hope you keep up the great work and update soon! :D

-Sked-San-san
Ezmerelda chapter 35 . 7/23/2009
“Oh no, does that mean I go left?” He frowned at the dash and turned into what appeared to be an alley.

I had to stop reading after reading that, and laughed until tears poured from my eyes and I sprained my larynx.

It reminds me of a friend of mine who's convinced her GPS is trying to kill her.

As to the end of this chapter, how exactly does learning Remus is a werewolf remind Harry of Stubby Boardman? I couldn't help but chuckle at that mental non sequitur - I just love the way you write Harry.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I'm reading this again. Mostly because I've forgotten what's happened. I love the way you write, it's incredibly funny at times, especially Draco Malfoy having italics in his name and Harry's utter confusion and his almost friend Mr Black Eye.
moreativan chapter 36 . 7/22/2009
This is a great story, thanks for writing. I especially love your Draco.

Wendy
The Capslock Critic chapter 36 . 7/21/2009
This is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!
RebeccaRoy chapter 36 . 7/21/2009
Oh dear Draco and Ron just cannot get along can they?
RebeccaRoy chapter 35 . 7/21/2009
That was awesome!
RebeccaRoy chapter 34 . 7/21/2009
Thank you for not turning this to slash, that would be really weird when these students are raised to breed basically.
RebeccaRoy chapter 33 . 7/21/2009
Hmm so Snape knows of Wormtail now.
RebeccaRoy chapter 32 . 7/21/2009
Awesome Christmas, it looks like Snape is starting to like Harry here too.
RebeccaRoy chapter 31 . 7/21/2009
Snape is so Slytherin love how he wants Harry to teach him Parseltongue and he will teach him what he wants to know.
5,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »