Reviews for Magical Relations
Angelfirenze chapter 59 . 4/20
Right, I just wanted to duck back to this chapter before I begin my reread and tell you that you managed to actually make me really glad of Vernon Dursley being Dudley's father and his raising both Harry and Dudley, I can't believe it. Bravo, dude!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 69 . 4/20
Okay I am really interested in where this is heading and I really wish to read more. I am greatly enjoying this story and hope it is updated as soon as possible.
Angelfirenze chapter 69 . 4/19
Okay, I was so captivated and engrossed (I think I've been redundant) that I couldn't bring myself to do anything but READ until I finished the latest chapter. That said, I can't believe how evil you are to do what you did. Though, it is an upsetting alternate from what almost happened to Ginny in canon.

Speaking of canon: you have rewritten it for me yet again. This story is officially one of the top five HP fics I've ever read and I can't wait for you to update so that this horror and its aftermath can be dealt with. I look forward to you torturing Harry even more as the last books are...revised.

Sadist. You know you loved doing this. *is blankly horrified*
Manawydan chapter 69 . 4/19
Excellent story. I love the Dudley premise and the smattering of unusual friendships that have arisen from it. The Anthony-Luna-Harry relationship was so heartwarming that this last chapter had me in tears. I'm not sure I've ever a story that's featured Anthony at all, so kudos to you for fleshing out an obscure character (and having the courage to kill him off for emotional impact). Looking forward to 6th year. Keep up the good work.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 69 . 4/14
Wow, I started reading this thinking that this was such a simple change-up: making Dudley a wizard and putting Harry in Slytherin. It blew me away with the twists you were able to develop from the backstory we already knew and stay true to everything we know. Harry is still Harry, Draco is still Draco but a better version of himself through knowing Harry.

Your profile says your working on different fandoms now, and I know how that goes. But I'd would love to see how the hunt for the horcruxes goes in this universe with two Tom Riddles (that hopefully hate each other but would probably take out the world in their crossfire). Thank you for this AU
How did they buy Things without getting to Gringotts? I didn't think wizards accepted muggle Money?
TamarieRae chapter 69 . 4/3
Oh fuck you. I mean, I love this fic, but fuck you. I have found I'm rather averse to character death, especially regarding characters I like.
SilvisMN chapter 13 . 3/29
This is the first one I've seen with Vernon being the nice one. I like the change.
QueenLight20007 chapter 69 . 3/29
Ok this story is amazing. That's just it. AMAZING! I've never read a Dudley goes to hogwarts fanfic before because truthfully I never thought I would get into it. Oh how wrong I was! Every single thing about this fanfic is brilliant. I especially love how you have written Vernon. Most fanfics have him as this abusing evil uncle that doesn't care about harry at all but I think you have a more realistic view of him. Personally, I think that if Dudley had gone to hogwart Vernon would have acted like you've written him and would have eventually come round to harry. Petunia however, would freak just like you've written. So yeah, there's that. I also like how you've made harry have such close friendships with not only the slytherins but people from all the houses and how you've put depth to characters like Anthony and Padma :) Overall, I love this story and the little plot twist in this character is ace :) Can't wait for the next update!
Loonynamelass chapter 69 . 3/26
WOAH this is an interesting departure from canon!

Also I have so much Snape love right now. It's nice that in this story you can see him in a place where he can be trusted and respected, and where he can care for others - you don't really get to see that in the books, with Harry's POV and all the circumstances as they are.
Loonynamelass chapter 55 . 3/26
I guess Padma must be North Indian, if her cheeks are pale enough that they can be "slightly tinged with pink"? Well, I guess the darker of us can blush on occasion, but it's more like a very warm flush that can be hard to detect by the untrained eye... Sorry, irrelevant comments on skin color are irrelevant.
Loonynamelass chapter 54 . 3/26
I'd hoped that Harry being in Slytherin would have helped "his abysmal people skills," but oh well. This story's biggest difference from canon, from what I can tell, is that Harry has a lot more friends and fewer enemies.
Loonynamelass chapter 53 . 3/26
"Yo go and practice your indoor voice!" had me cracking up so much. And the Anthony ad Luna's study techniques are perfect.
Loonynamelass chapter 52 . 3/26
I love Snape & Harry's relationship.
ALSO YES FINALLY HE READ THE LETTERS YAY
Jonakhensu chapter 69 . 3/26
Stupid site deleting my alerts because I have too many... Anyways, just reread the entire fic. Poor Anthony. On another note, it's possible for Padma's and Harry's relationship to not die in a fire... assuming he talks to someone about it immediately and isn't a socially oblivious caterpillar. On second thought, maybe Luna can fix it for him...
4,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »