Reviews for Magical Relations
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 44 . 9/20
Didn't really want a relationship for Harry, but its your story so cool
Rissa Katharine chapter 4 . 9/16
I agree actually. Cormac Mclaggen is gross.
Synaps chapter 31 . 9/16
The conversation about Mia/Ian at the end made me laugh out loud.
Alicia Roth chapter 71 . 9/14
Not gonna lie, I've been crying since Anthony's death. Probably shouldn't have read that part so close to bedtime, but I didn't see that coming TT_TT
starspangledpumpkin chapter 71 . 9/14
nine years is a long time to be working on a story. Great quality though
starspangledpumpkin chapter 68 . 9/14
Oh god Anthony is dead isn't he?
starspangledpumpkin chapter 64 . 9/14
Oh no. Anthony has been taken over by Valmart hasn't he?
starspangledpumpkin chapter 60 . 9/14
I really like this story
Addiction's Curse chapter 14 . 9/13
"...under the pretence of bringing him a sandwich, he found Dudley writing." My thoughts were as follows: Fudgecakes, he's got the diary.

That aside, having Lucius Malfoy arrange forCrab & Goyle to be Draco's bodyguards is new to me. I like it. I've read stories that have justified his willing endangerment of his son using the "he knew it would only cause harm to mudbloods" excuse, but I've always thought it rather weak. Would he really take such an assurance (if it was indeed given) at face value? Taking precautions just in case is only sensible.
Sigrisee chapter 9 . 9/11
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Hedwigs now with Dudley... And now called Whitey :Q
Anna chapter 71 . 9/9
PS could you let Anthony wake up After Horcrux - riddle is Killed (like Ginny and the Diary),please? I reaaally Liked him...
Anna chapter 71 . 9/9
Amazing story! Love it! Any Chance for more?
You kill goldstein, you kill anthony...
Why could not just kill cedric so rot malvolo riddle come back to live... Sorry, continue your story :( anthony
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 68 . 9/3
Well...damn.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 71 . 9/2
"Dudley looked around at them all, then at Harry, who had yet to open his own drink.
"Oh, honestly," he said, rolling his eyes. "Like this." He pulled the tab on the drink and Harry watched with unabashed enjoyment as Draco and Neville jumped at the sharp fizz of the carbonate.
"You have to be careful that they don't explode," Harry added, finally cracking open his own drink and innocently ignoring the appalled expressions on Neville and Draco's faces."

YES! This is exactly what I was hoping for last time.

And then wow are things maybe going badly. I suppose it all rather hinges on whether or not Voldemort and Tom Riddle can stand each other enough to work together or if they will fight for dominance. heck, maybe Harry, and the world, will be reeaally unlucky and the Riddles will decide to get all the other Horcruxes real bodies as well...but I suppose we won't find out unless this story comes back to life as well.
5,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »