Reviews for Magical Relations
prewettpotter chapter 71 . 12/23/2021
Oh my goodness! This story has been absolutely phenomenal! I love how you portray Harry as a Slytherin. It is perfect.

This has been an incredible journey and I am SOOO BUMMED that you stopped writing it.

Thank you for the wonderful adventure.
Lady Mage chapter 71 . 12/8/2021
Wow, what a great story. I know you haven't updated in years, but here's a little review to encourage you to update again! This is such a good story!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/17/2021
Please keep going this is amazing I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
if dudley is replacing ron...

HARMIONE
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2021
meh screw dudley

i hope harry can become more independent and learn who he really is ya know
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
nooo when is harry gonna find out abt his vault
Nullan chapter 71 . 11/7/2021
I don’t know if this will ever be updated again but it was a very interesting read. I loved how much Dudley going to Hogwarts actually effected and changed the story and can only hope to see the conclusion
Tonks7777777 chapter 71 . 11/6/2021
This was really greatI’ve rarely read stories where Dudley goes to hogwarts, and I loved it! I really hope you continue this story as I’d love to see where it goes! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 71 . 10/26/2021
NICE
nantono chapter 2 . 10/7/2021
Goodbye canon
nantono chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
Pure irony, the son of the person who detests magicians is a magician hahahaha
bleacherspam1 chapter 9 . 9/25/2021
Dudley getting Hedwig makes me beyond annoyed. Good story so far though especially for a premise I don't normally enjoy.
Allorabella chapter 71 . 9/14/2021
Oooh I love this story so much! I binge read it so this might not make sense but in no particular order some of my favourite parts are: Harry and snape, how sad it was to realise that Anthony was not okay and not coming back, Draco and Harry, Remus and Sirius’ house with many windows and walls that move upstairs, the weird relationship between Vernon, Dudley and Harry.

Also with the time turner issue I was sure you were going to do a sneaky thing like the book and make a time loop where everything was fine after someone carried out a secret plan. I hope the time turner returns in a larger fashion. Thanks for sharing!
6,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »