Reviews for Magical Relations
Allorabella chapter 71 . 9/14/2021
Oooh I love this story so much! I binge read it so this might not make sense but in no particular order some of my favourite parts are: Harry and snape, how sad it was to realise that Anthony was not okay and not coming back, Draco and Harry, Remus and Sirius’ house with many windows and walls that move upstairs, the weird relationship between Vernon, Dudley and Harry.

Also with the time turner issue I was sure you were going to do a sneaky thing like the book and make a time loop where everything was fine after someone carried out a secret plan. I hope the time turner returns in a larger fashion. Thanks for sharing!
William Nelson chapter 28 . 8/31/2021
One of the few things in this series that hasn't sat right with me (and there are VERY few) is that Dudley shouldn't have gotten the diary.
The whole reason Ginny was given it was because her father, Arthur, had written a bill to give expanded protections to Muggles that Lucius took offence to. As such, Lucius put the diary in Ginny's book pile in the hope of her getting caught opening the chamber and attacking muggleborns would kill the bill.
Having him target Dudley kind of undoes that a little, though the only way I could see spinning it is that he chose Dudley in order to alienate Harry from his family and hopefully win him over to Lucius' side.
Anyway, excellent series and I am enjoying myself immensely.
Lyra chapter 71 . 8/26/2021
This is still one of the greatest of all time...I hope that you update soon, but if not, that life is treating you well!
cheese12345 chapter 15 . 8/20/2021
Love this story so far! It's interesting how Vernon is actually the one that handles Dudley being a wizard better than Petunia though I hope she comes around eventually! Also, I'm very glad that Ron might finally be joining the group! Ron is one of my fave characters so it was a a bit disappointing that he wasn't involved in any of the first year adventures! I'm really curious to see how their second year will play out since it seems like Dudley is the one with Tom Riddle's diary this time. I really am enjoying the interactions between all the characters so far and the inclusion of the slytherins, who are much more likable in your story!
Millie15128 chapter 21 . 8/18/2021
While playing the match, you mention that Harrys opponent is someone named Thomas (we can assume its Dean since the boy is in Ron's dorm) but in this chapter you say that Mclaggen doesn't have a clue of what he's doing. Choose one please.
Millie15128 chapter 9 . 8/17/2021
HEDWIG IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARRY'S! NOT DUDLEY'S!
Tacho chapter 71 . 8/9/2021
Stupid question, any Chance you finish this story?
I'm thinking of May translating it to german, of course under your name would and some extra Details, just because, you haven't written anything in years.
bauers374 chapter 67 . 7/30/2021
Snape: Obliviation as an answer to all life's challenges is the recourse of the foolish and the wicked...

Lockhartsneezes*
bauers374 chapter 66 . 7/30/2021
The Toad has the Time Machine
bauers374 chapter 54 . 7/30/2021
I'm starting to think that Pansy and Blaise didn't actually break up, and are just acting this way to show Harry how His and Draco's Fight looks like to them
bauers374 chapter 50 . 7/30/2021
Aunt Petunia... You're looking kinda racist here... I know you're probably just mad cuz he's a wizard but...
bauers374 chapter 47 . 7/29/2021
Good job actually remembering to give harry the map back
bauers374 chapter 42 . 7/29/2021
Dudley: How do you lose a girl?

Me: You forget to Cherish Her?
tlinko13 chapter 71 . 7/25/2021
I love this fanfic so much! I foundit after it was recommended in a Harry Potter fb group and loved how dudley and uncle Vernon grew and changed as the story went on to become better versions of themselves, which isn't a normally explored topic on here. I hope you finish this even though it's been a while!
SilverLightning26 chapter 71 . 7/25/2021
This story is amazing. It has all the humor and adventure you promised, great friendships, and now the drama and angst. I knew everything was too good to be true when Harry's first three years went off practically without a hitch. But I like how you've made the canon events of fifth year your own. Poor Anthony!

I know it's been a long time, but I'd really like to see this story finished. Especially since the plot is just starting to pick up now. Please update again soon!
6,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »