Reviews for Magical Relations
alwys an option. now, for PERFECTNESS! AND FOR GLORY! i am up waaayyy to l8 to be readnggthis. or really ritnng commenya. just6yy\../ shutiong up now.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggg. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. why. i want to know the stuff damn it. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.
ughhh...
oh my gosh... he eventually gave in. it probably grew on him. but i liked abaddon!
Comment for chapter 40, as for some reason that didn't work: I can imagine something like that happening. Like maybe, for example, petrifying someone to prevent their condition from worsening while they figured out what's wrong.
Comment for this chapter: I delight in thinking how Harry is going to get the Skeeter back. I can't actually imagine what it's going to be, but... I can guess it's going to be good. B)
yeah for that healer thing. there are probably spells to stop bleedin locally, and they'd most likely be considered dark. but it might be useful for healers, say, if someone splinched themself? it would definitely be useful to stop bleedin locally then. if they didn't have anything better. i think there was something hermione used on ron in book 7 but i forgot.
i don't get it. why is draco doin this? that's just... unclear to me. 8?
8rilliant!
non-canon pairing? okay, i guess... just. don't be ridiculous. okay?
well, as much as filch is miraculously a friend in this, he has some mercy on other students.
rot? i... t) (at is unimaginably unfortun8 for a name, but not t) (e 8asis a pity! really! not too. seiously W) (Y ARE T) (EY DE88IN T) (IS IT'S UNIMPORTANT. can't t) (ey just accept t) (at t) (e insuffea8le knowitall is rig) (t?
ten points? ...added or deducted? sorry if that's obvious.
oh no it's the skeeter
this is
VERY
VERY NOT
good.
that girl, with her time travel, is going to kill someone. most likely herself. that kid... just, does she remember she is a kid? 3(
the best way to do that is ask the people who know! with absolute assurance a truth.
5,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »