Reviews for Magical Relations
Tailturner chapter 70 . 12/22/2016
How adorable is she?
Tailturner chapter 68 . 12/22/2016
Ooh, right. I forgot about the diadem.

Definitely a new take on it, I like it.
Tailturner chapter 64 . 12/22/2016
Congrats on justifying the closet scene with a single line.

So, why is Harry dreaming of Anthony?
Tailturner chapter 63 . 12/22/2016
It's Rita isn't it? Dumbles is still Headmaster and I doubt she went and asked for permission to leave.

Enter-Toad. The bug offers her assistance in exchange for future freedom, not suspecting that the Toad would leave it worse off.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
London Knight .
Yep , totally agree with your Author Note on Parseltongue . Luna learns it in a couple of Fics & Susan Bones in another . Harry Potter and The Game states it's extremely hard to learn but not impossible - Dumbledore & Flamel possibly understand it ?
Anyway really enjoying this & hope you continue posting - sooner rather than later ;-)
LK out .
Tailturner chapter 43 . 12/21/2016
I like your Krum, he isn't the usual punching dummy that people make him out to be.

Quiet, used to paying attention without appearing to pay attention, and cares about Hermione. Can't wait to see how this situation with Ron ends up.
SeaSpree chapter 71 . 12/20/2016
This is truly an amazing story ~ while it's essentially a repeat of Harry's years (in an alternate universe of course), it's never boring with the new plot lines and concised years that hold less details.

I do hope you'll continue to update it and finish it :) as I very do look forward to reading your writing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
LK again.
Okay your logic of Dudley going into Griffindor is well thought & your forgiven ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
London Knight .
Oh I like this ! But do hope you put Dudley in a House sensibly ? He REALLY wouldn't fit in Gyriffindore ... for example ...
LK out .
HelpmeHermione chapter 71 . 12/14/2016
First off, I love this story. It's so rare to find a magical Dudley story, yet it makes sense that he could be born magical. Vernon is pretty cool for once, thankd for that. Usually it's the other way around with Petunia coming around to accepting Harry. I love her pet name Pet...makes sense. I love how Harry has an intricate circle of mixed friends. Draco is very likeable, and I find myself rooting for their friendship. Pansey must be the coolest galpal ever! Blaise is great too. Harry is somewhat clever in this fic and it could easily lead into a superpower Harry fanfic with Snape as a mentor. I'm thrilled Snape took him under his wing and out smarted Umbridge in the most infuriating way! I hope you finish this up, the world needs more stories like this.
artica's-ursula chapter 71 . 12/14/2016
This fanficiton is clearly a cornerstone of this fandom. You keep things balanced so amazingly well-humor and angst, drama and slice-of-life. Your writing is fantastic and a joy to read.
xxdelightfullxx chapter 71 . 12/12/2016
When i started this story i assumed that it would be the usual where the dursleys continue in their usual fashion but youve turned them into these amazing people who have even more amazing development. I love the interactions between harry and dudley. And the fight between draco and harry was amazing. To be honest I'm in love with all of the development in this story. I love how refreshing and new it is while still following the canon lines. Thank you so much for an amazing story! I can't wait for more from you!
The Apocryphal One chapter 71 . 12/12/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! Your divergences from canon are both interesting and well-done, and I cannot wait for the next update!
iambutasimplebeefarmer chapter 71 . 12/3/2016
Damn! This is Gooood! I hope you update. There are some plot holes, but is awesome. I have cried at every death. keep up the good work
The romantic insanity chapter 71 . 11/27/2016
Great story finally got around to reading it
Usually I don't like good!draco but you developed him very well as he grows as a person. I almost cried with Antony's death. Great job and I enjoy your story.
5,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »