Reviews for Witches, Afterall
(I know electronics don't work but Will's stuff is a special case)

same her, her stuff aint running on electricty, its running on the heart of candracar, which, being a giant power source, could easily cut through the magical interference in hogwarts taht normally keeps electricity from functioning properly. Or at least thats how i ahev always thought electronic tech not working at Hogwarts happened.
OHHHHH, IRMA AND COLLIN CREAVY.

Sorry about that, i usually hate all caps, but it just hit me so hard i couldn't resist.
Hotgirlow chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
hey i can't wait till this is updated.
dhgdvvydvhdhdvffhvzdgjcjfuc chapter 20 . 2/24/2008
why isn't there another chapter!
Lightning Eterna chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
When will Matt come into the story? And I mean actually in the story. Doing stuff? Like helping with battle and everything? Same applies to Caleb and Elyon. I know that Lillian is basically captured at this point. Is Chris with her? I couldn't really comprehend if he was in the other chappie. Anyways, update ASAP, I really wanna see what hapens next.
f chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
is will taking her printer lol
Jennifer Apple chapter 20 . 11/22/2007
A bit short, and LESS LETTERS PLEASE!

I enjoy the story but this chapter was a bit boring.

You need to have a bit more 'love in the air.' Maybe Irma and Ruotian... ?
LittleGreenFae chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
This is really good. Can you please put Caleb in the next chapter.
stormrider7 chapter 20 . 10/16/2007
Haha, I dont normally get money either, it was a one off - birthday money, you know.

Ugh, I'm really bad at describing stuff. It's basically about a girl who moves to live with her Dad in some place where it rains a lot, and she meets this kid - who happens to be a vampire - and falls in love with him (mushy, i know, but they really are great books). Then a bunch of stuff happens (naturally) and... well... just read it yourself, the series is unbelievably brilliant.

*gasps* the letters are BACK!

Oh, poor Hay Lin. I'd forgotten about her and Slytherin.

Hehe, nice chapter! Who was the Espion person again? I forget. Wow, Will REALLY wants her iPod back, doesn't she?

Update soon!

Good luck with high school ;) I've survived it alright for three years now (although it's Australian high school, I'm not sure how it differs. It starts younger and stuff)

Cyaz

FUNGUS
GeminiAngel236 chapter 20 . 10/11/2007
um, well, last time i reveiwed i was on my friends computer and she was logged in as Anime-Kunoichi, so for the record, that was me! Sorry. Anyways yay! The ,mail is back!
intricate designs chapter 20 . 10/10/2007
Oh... The teacher sounds like he's gonna be a problem. I'm glad you updated!
BananaphoneBob chapter 20 . 10/10/2007
Omg! Elemental Recourse? Wow, took ya long enough! I'm sorry, al of my stories are being annoying at the moment, I haven't been able to write any. I started a new one as well, a Will Matt one, but that's just gone nowhere! Yes, next chapter, if there is NO CxC I will cry! Make a really big CxC scene if you can, and I will love you for eternity! Woo! I'll see what I can do about CBTM, but can't promise anything :) You're the third person telling me to update something so I'm kinda like agh!

UPDATE SOMETHING REALLY SOON!

-x-Emma-x-
Brownie945 chapter 20 . 10/9/2007
TOO lazy to log in, Good! NEW CHAPPIE! (after you finish your notes) i bearley had enough time to read...crud got more homework, c ya
Le Mondain chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Please Please Please Please write more! I love the story and really really really really really want to read more
stormrider7 chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
Yah, I know what you mean about Tamora having to hurry up XD Totally agree. WHat's her next one to come out? THe one with Rosethorn and Evvy, right? Or maybe the next one in the Beka Cooper series... Either one will do But at the moment i've got plenty of new books to read - i went shopping yesterday and spent nearly $70 on books whereas my sister spent her money on clothes . ($70 on books is a lot in Australian dollars, as far as books go XD) Anyway, I just recently got myself stuck into Stephenie Meyers books - Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, heard of them? THey're brilliant! I'm reading Eclipse at the moment, one of the books i bought ; I reccomend them greatly if you haven't already read them.

Yah, pretty short chapter But a good one! Action, finally, even if it wasn't that big a dose, but whatever - dunno, just really liked that chapter. Ahh, isn't W.I.T.C.H. great?

Ooh, plane? Where are you going? Or rather... where have you been... coz you'll have gotten this later than... uh... have fun!

Lol, I just checked out your profile, must say i love your attitude towards life XD

Cyaz