Reviews for Everything Works If You Let It
Secrets4theunderground chapter 23 . 3/22
Great story, I loved it.
awsome
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
I love Kelso's random moments of insight and intelligence.
appalove chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
On second read, I still think this is an adorable story! It's great how you kept most of the events the same but just changed the results to fit their new relationship. Jackie with Kelso is a much more pleasant person and I think Hyde could definitely have been convinced to date her earlier in the show if she had shown the backbone she has here. I think you captured well Jackie and Donna's relationship too - how they weren't close yet but Donna's zealous feminist anger helped compensate for that and still made her pretty angry at Hyde, lol.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
Wondeful!
appalove chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
Absolutely adorable story. I love these well done "what ifs" that change one thing in the show and run with it. I think the point in the timeline you chose, at the first season prom, was perfect, because back then Hyde was noticeably more open to feelings, even if he denied it. At that point in the timeline Jackie was also much less desperate or burned by her relationship with Kelso (after only their first break up) so it makes sense that she'd catch on quickly about playing it cool with Hyde instead of needily stalking him like she did in seasons 2 and 3. I liked how you wove in the events of the first season with the new Jackie/Hyde relationship, and their brief break up totally made sense for the characters. Well done! :)
sfbxfcb chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful!
accioLorna chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
Dude that was seriously awesome :)
Hyde's Bride chapter 23 . 10/17/2008
Aww this was too cute! I loved it! It's always great to see them get together earlier because they are so menat to be! You did a great job on this! :)
LadyShard chapter 23 . 7/25/2008
This story was just over all yum. The sick scene really just pulled at my heart strings and me right into the story. Ever think of doing a squeal?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
why don't you use periods? it's very annoying...
XXspuffster101XX chapter 23 . 9/12/2007
aww...yay...there should be a song...heh...happy endings are always nice...good thing Hyde's old home was so decrepid that it wasn't hard to keep Jackie a secret...anyway...this was a great story

_

MONICA
RegardstoBroadway chapter 23 . 9/11/2007
Hooray! Everything is as it should be!

You did a great job on this story: you stayed in character, kept people interested, and peppered little things in that we all identify as part of our show. This story was great and it's going in my favorites!
joeypotter85 chapter 23 . 9/3/2007
i loved every single chapter of this story! it was awesome and you rock! make another story and soon so i can review it and i mean now lady! )