Reviews for Gathering Strawberry
heartbreakerninja chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I dont know if you know this but this is an awesome chapter and im DYING to know what happens next!
Bunyamin Gunes chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I love your story this is nearly better than original story plese continue,this is one of the best (fan)fiction's I have ever read :D
bdc chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I was so hooked on this story! ): I wish it would be updated...
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO TELL when you are gonna update! Pleaaaaaase! I am eagerly waiting! TOO DAMN eagerly! Ano san will you update? Because you haven't updated since about 4 years, you haven't abandoned this pretty, sweety baby have you? sob* nOOO I wanna read more! All the Best! I will be waiting! Uhmm and sorry cough* too lazy to log in I guess but thatz the same username if you wanna respond! Please doo! I am eagerly waiting for this story to be updated and I will be glad to know that you are still working on it! NOW about the story!

It is truly a marvelous and absolutely fantastic piece of work! The characters portrayed have captured my heart and LOL I kinda hoped ShirayukiXZangetsu but nevermind hehe and well I really REALLY loved Shiro! KYAA AND SALUTE! AWESOME KAMPAI BANZAI KUDOS!
han-ichiruki chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
you are the best gooo and don not stop
han-ichiruki chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was great you are the writter .
yuiyuki chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Wahhhh! I'm addicted to this fanfict..update soon onegai..
372259 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE.
PLEASE.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANTABULOUS STORY ! IT's amazing! Superb! I'm completely 100% addicted to it! I absolutely love how you write ichiruki and how you make Rukia a strong, kind, funny character! I hate it when authors make her weak, but you made her awesome! I am so so so happy you fixed Renji and Rukia's friendship too! P.s. I am dying, DYING to know who the person with the last line is! You can't end this story without finishing it, it's much too good! Please update! Even if its just a concluding chapter!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I really wish you'd continue this, but looking at the year, it seems you won't.
This is a good story. Thanks for posting all you could.
Kuroitsuki.Yurei chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
please continue writing!
awww chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well it is sad that you haven't updated this story in awhile. The plot is quite interesting and I do enjoy Rukia and Ichigo's dynamic. Hopefully you will one day return to this story because I would like to read the vision you had for this story.
Maddy chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Amazing! I love this story, you are so talented!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Pz write chapter 8. Ur skills r amazing. I would b so grateful if would
shyhinata144 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Please finish the story :)

really enjoyed reading it
RUKICHI KUN chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
This is an interesting story. Please continue writing it because it stinks when people drop good storys.