Reviews for Gathering Strawberry
ZiggySmallz chapter 7 . 10/13
It was a good story while it lasted
jobananasan chapter 7 . 4/8
I've read this fic many times now. It's definitely in my top 2 fave IR fics and I've read LOTS of IR fics. I know it's been years since you've updated and I realize that the chances of you coming back here is probably slim to none. But I'm hoping that you do come back and finish this wonderful and sweet fic.
alaa199881 chapter 7 . 3/8
Where are the next chapters
Why all Great stories are uncompleted
My heart aches
Life is so cruel
aia chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
wow. i just love how ruki and ichi interact with each other. they're so kawaii! xD however, i despised how persistently annoying that inoue is in pursuing ichigo when the man clearly stated in her face that he would never get back with her 3:-\ that woman is unreasonable. and just like in the anime and manga, inoue's plainly obsessed with the "idea" of "possesing" ichigo instead of understanding what's beneath the man, his complex personality and such. if inoue truly loves ichigo, shouldn't he let go of her obsession and let the man finds his happiness in rukia?! also, i dislike how masaki acted upon inoue and ichigo's past "relationship" (duh. if there had been a bond in the first place). even if she and the stalkerish-obsessive "rejecter" (lol dunno if there's such a word; just that i don't think "healer" suits her: inserts whinny voice over, "souten kisshun i rejeeect! i rejeeect! i rejeeeeeeect!" lol, she must be bonked in the head with a thick, unabridged dictionary to know the meaning of REJECT because she's so clouded with her obsession (yeah redundantly speaking) with ichigo, that she refused to understand that she too has be "rejected" by the orange haired 3rd seat! or has she been using her fairies to reject, much less become utterly delusional O.o hope she gets over her pit of "insanity" -_- another thing, maybe masaki was the one who played matchmaker between the two, and ichigo being a momma's boy (in a sweet sense) obeyed mommy even if he don't feel any spark with the girl (note the conversation between ruki and ichi wherein the latter confessed that it's his first time being romantic with a girl and he had not been any where romantic with inoue back then); thus the start of inoue's delusions :O masaki shouldn't push two pieces of a puzzle that doesn't fit. she should put ichi's happiness first! yeah.

i hope you didn't abandon this story. it has such great potential! you captured the sweetness of love and the joy of rediscovering the hidden strength that one possesses that could only be drawn from the deep recessess of one's soul through knowing, appreciating and loving someone dearly ;-) great job. and pls contine with
your story (bribes author with er hands over a cookie.. ) :-P
heartbreakerninja chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I dont know if you know this but this is an awesome chapter and im DYING to know what happens next!
Bunyamin Gunes chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I love your story this is nearly better than original story plese continue,this is one of the best (fan)fiction's I have ever read :D
bdc chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I was so hooked on this story! ): I wish it would be updated...
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO TELL when you are gonna update! Pleaaaaaase! I am eagerly waiting! TOO DAMN eagerly! Ano san will you update? Because you haven't updated since about 4 years, you haven't abandoned this pretty, sweety baby have you? sob* nOOO I wanna read more! All the Best! I will be waiting! Uhmm and sorry cough* too lazy to log in I guess but thatz the same username if you wanna respond! Please doo! I am eagerly waiting for this story to be updated and I will be glad to know that you are still working on it! NOW about the story!

It is truly a marvelous and absolutely fantastic piece of work! The characters portrayed have captured my heart and LOL I kinda hoped ShirayukiXZangetsu but nevermind hehe and well I really REALLY loved Shiro! KYAA AND SALUTE! AWESOME KAMPAI BANZAI KUDOS!
han-ichiruki chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
you are the best gooo and don not stop
han-ichiruki chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was great you are the writter .
yuiyuki chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Wahhhh! I'm addicted to this fanfict..update soon onegai..
372259 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANTABULOUS STORY ! IT's amazing! Superb! I'm completely 100% addicted to it! I absolutely love how you write ichiruki and how you make Rukia a strong, kind, funny character! I hate it when authors make her weak, but you made her awesome! I am so so so happy you fixed Renji and Rukia's friendship too! P.s. I am dying, DYING to know who the person with the last line is! You can't end this story without finishing it, it's much too good! Please update! Even if its just a concluding chapter!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I really wish you'd continue this, but looking at the year, it seems you won't.
This is a good story. Thanks for posting all you could.
Kuroitsuki.Yurei chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
please continue writing!
awww chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well it is sad that you haven't updated this story in awhile. The plot is quite interesting and I do enjoy Rukia and Ichigo's dynamic. Hopefully you will one day return to this story because I would like to read the vision you had for this story.