Reviews for Genesis
this is amazing
Azafran chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Simply beautiful.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh my! This was absolutely beautiful .. it simply was.

The description of this love story was truly epic ... I not only love this but I fell in love with it. Amazing!
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
epic. thats the only word i can think of.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story was simply beautiful. The way you weave words together is stunning. :)

Liz
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I tend to read fic during the breaks during and between seasons, and since I was given the Avatar DVDs for the first two seasons, this is the first break for me. I'm kind of surprised and pleased at how the Tokka stories seem to have a higher ratio of quality writing compared to the rest. And so many of them from you-thank you! This was lovely. Quiet, thoughtful, rich with feeling and lovely. A couple of little pet issues, though-light-years are a measure of distance, not time (the distance light travels in a year), and not only does jade come in creamy pale colors, but also, to my understanding, that kind is the high-quality stuff, like Toph. I also agree with the comment about parenthetical comments in fiction, but more because it should be incorporated into the writing as opposed to being left out.
Burning 'Til There's Dark Blue chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Amazing. That's the only word that fits.
of no importance chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
wow... that was beautiful. like poetry, only better. i like it. :)
Ghastly One-Eyed Minno chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow. I - just, wow.

I normally don't go for verbose, purple writing styles, but I absolutely love this. I think I spent almost an hour reading over it, absorbing all of the nuances. This is just amazing.

I'd say more, but I'd just wind up babbling mindlessly, and nobody wants that. I'm adding you to my favorites, though.
apie chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was really sweet :)
LadyPirate13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
one word: BEAUTIFUL
Mita G chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Oh...my...GOODNESS! (stolen from Yue, yes). This fic was THE most well written that I have read in the longest time, and I LOVED it. You are the GREATEST! Keep writing, and don't EVER let ANYONE tell you that you can't write because they are consummately wrong.

PS-I am new to the whole Tokka thing, but this story totally convinced me, and now I am an avid Tokka fan. It made me feel as if I could SEE them right in front of me...it sent chills up my arms, which hasn't happened since...um...I dunno. A long time. Anyway, take care!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
...Wow... Yeah, that was different. I liked it, and yet I didn't like it.

I think you kinda went on overkill as far as description went. Too many adjectives cluttered up the sentences. If you had removed a few in some places, I think it would've much better.

Also, I don't understand this part: "as different as steel and iron." I mean, this might just be me, but aren't they pretty similar?

Otherwise, I loved this. Really, I did. It was nice; probably one of your best. Grea job! Just cut down on the descrption next time. :)
thiefmistress chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
... y'know what? I've had this story faved since like the day it was published and never reviewed.

This. Is. Gorgeous. This is seriously one of the best Avatar fanfics out there. Absolutely brilliantly marvelous job. :D
Nafien chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, this was a beautiful piece. You really bring Toph and Sokka to life to well. I love how you portray them both, very nicely done. This is by far the best first kiss that I have read.