Reviews for Infatuation
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very Nice One-shot!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008

it didn't turn out as You wanted it to be? I think it is great, I like it very much. Just like it could have happened...

Thanks for sharing!

Love, Mr-Spock
BIGHROCKS chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You should really write a follow up to this. I really like your writing style and would love to read more fics by you
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved it! It was simply wonderful! I loved Minerva in this...and I can see Hermione acting like that! I hope you write more for this paring it's my favorite, maybe even a sequel for what happens when they are no longer student and teacher ;D Hope to read more from you soon! Kisses*
hermin22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Jep, Jammalot is right! I want more! It was very good! Thank you very much.
Jammalot chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw, continue ! I want to know what will happen when they are no longer student-professor ! ( We can all kinda guess, but it would make a nice 2nd chapter :D)

Loved it :D

entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Love it! Love it!(jumps up and down) Absolutely wonderful! Short but packs a punch doesn't it! I love your Minerva, just perfect!
owlofathena chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You've pinned Minerva's matter of fact attitude perfectly.

Will you be writing more of this pairing?
artemissan09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Well, I must say that for your first I am terribly impressed. You have much potential with this pair, and I enjoyed this piece immensely. You should definently consider continuing writing with this pairing; there are so few of us who partake in it...I commend you on a magnificent job well done, and will be highly dissapointed if I don't see some more of this from you!

All my best,

warm heart chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
AW...I loved that! Short but sweet! More please. Please please please! ;)

fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
mdr inerresting mcGonagall
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Never read this pairing before. Great job! Minerva seemed very much in character, though I think Hermione acted a bit too childish in my opinion. "She felt a familiar sting behind her eyes and stood up, knowing that she would start crying if she stayed any longer." To me that didn't seem like the strong Hermione we all know.

Despite that, I do think that you have a lovely writing style and wrote an odd pairing like this in a lovely way. Good job.