Reviews for The Desert Bride
v30 chapter 2 . 5/25
Kankurou was really funny. He said that he was half dead and winking at Gaara after teasing him
chunminie chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I know it is really a long time you updated. Maybe you are not interested in Naruto anymore. I don't know, but I wanted you to know that I always loved this story very much. It was one of the few fics I really loved much. I'm little sad that you deleted 5 chapters in one go. I thought you would update after that much faster and more chapters. I really hope you will come back again and update this fic.
Maybe you can write me back?
Thanks in advance
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
They are so awkwardddddd (Gaara/Sakura) ROFL XD
Actually, KakaSaku too. The vibeee! The vibe! I felt something there! ...or maybe I was just thinking too much, lol.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that is an awesome chapter
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Hello ? wheres the update?
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Just re-read this. Absolutely loved this plotline! :)
mun3litKnight chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
it's something new you should continue it :)
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Madam-obscure, I could honestly tell you...I had a 'wtf?...' face for an amount of time, because the summary confused me A LOT (refer to 'But Sakura isn't just marrying Gaara, she's marrying an entire village.') So, I told my fellow friends to check it out and they too had the same expression, yet different reaction.

(We're to lazy to log in! :J -Chloe)

Muah(me): I can't wait to read this, I was left bewildered and confused by the summary, so I just had to check it out. I just LOVE it whenever I read a seemingly good GaaSaku, all the better when its a great one!

Riley: nyc storie, bro. Choo good at makin dem great GaaSakus! :P thought choo wer turnin Saku into a WHOREybull lady 'cus of dat summary! But I guess I misunderstanded chu. :D

Morgan: I'm sorry we're too lazy to even login to our own accounts, we just got forced by Alicia over there(Muah!-Me!)to read this, WHILE we were watching/re-watching a few Doc Who eps. Though, Delilah promised to review after she logs in.

CL: Yo! 'Tis I Chloe, reviewing...lemme check..Madam-obscure! I seriously didn't know how my fellow friends didn't get the summary. Sheesh, how are they in advance chemistry and not get this shit! Seriously. I actually like your fic, I can't wait to see you writing limes! Kukuku...I could already see it now...Gaara was sweating beads as he saw her form rise above the mysty(I hope I spelled that right-CL) waters. He slowly lost his control as her form was now CLEARLY visible for his viewing pleasure. Oh, he was going to do more than just look. He finally snapped. He jumped straight toward Sakura, he landed gracefully in front of her. Her eyes widened and she released a small shriek. She saw his eyes look over her body, his eyes narrowing. 'Is he dissapointed in me? Am I not good enough?'were the thoughts that crossed her mind. As his eyes came to meet up hers. She gasped. She clearly saw the raw desire he was failing to suppress in those piercing jade eyes that she loved oh so much. He suddenly gripped her wrists tight and raised them above her head rendering her immobile. He could already feel the excitement and aanxiety running through his veins. Sakura tried to wiggle to escape. Keyword: TRIED. She didn't know she was making him more sexually aroused. If that was even possible. She notice him groan and pant heavily.

Call me. We should collab, dudette!

Muah-Me-Alicia-LadyAkasu: I had to stop this once and for all. That was just too weird and creepy for my liking. Damn friends. Sorry about my friends and the UNBEARABLY long review. We just wanted to know you were very much appreciated and a little bit confusing, but awesomesauce nonetheless. ;) Have a great day-er, night?
Justapunkbitch chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I love it! Now please put another chapter up D:
Delicate Desires chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is cute! Sad, but the second chapter definitely lightened things up. I hope you update!
GettingLostInABook chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
oh this is so intresting cant wait for next!3
xSakuraWings chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
why aren't you updating ? roarrr D:
Flooded Minds chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
This one is really interesting. i wonder what do you plan to do from here. I want to see more of Gaara's romantic side _
nianinini chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
i love this! please continue!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
update soon, i love the history