Reviews for turntable
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow, that was... something else. Very intense. Loved it!
LostMySightToLight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That is some nutty stuff...WHOOO!
XBond of FlamesX chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
most awesome kingdom hearts one-shot ever!
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
love love love LOVE the ending
LadeeBliss chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
...

*Is stunned by your complete awesomeness*

Okay, I'm not speechless anymore. That was... just... INCREDIBLE. Like, /totally/ blew me away. I was so thoroughly and delightfully disturbed. You have some mad Akuroku writing skills. :D

Now, let's get over the really sad RikuSora action first. Damn, did Riku /really/ have to die? (I'm not complaining about your writing, merely lamenting the fact that a good looking fictional character had to die for the one he has hawt buttsecks with!) I mean, it was so touching how Roxas and Axel were determined not to lose each other again. But I hated how Sora and Riku had to be sacrificed for their happiness. Like, hot damn. Sora got DRUNK. My little ray of sunshine, DRUNK OFF HIS ASS. Wow. Different. Riku really touched my heart, how, even after ten years, he still wouldn't let go of Sora. His determination to find Roxas was awe-inspiring.

Now, on to Roxas and Axel. Wow, illegal-ness abound! Self-mutilation, under-age sex, drinking and drub abuse. So TOTALLY perfect! XD

I mean, I love how you didn’t make Roxas out to be the innocent one, the one without faults. Unlike Axel, his unlikeability is just harder to see, hidden beneath the surface, unlike Axel’s rude brashness and the like.

I could go on for ages about this, but I won’t bore you. All I’m gonna say is that I thought that their warped love for each other was so divine. I’m seriously in love with this piece of work.

I also thought it was pretty cool how you mixed the ‘next-life/after-life’ theme with the ‘creepy-Roxas-haunting-little-Axel’ theme. It was pretty darned brilliant.

-Tasha
Char-sensei chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wow, that was...intense. Very dark, but still so fitting. I really liked this. It was very different from any other Akuroku that I've read, but still very good.
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Strange, but definitely a favorite. I read this awhile ago, and since have loved it. I can't wait to see more from you!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hehe. That ending reminds me of the Ansem Retort where Riku is always dying in really weird ways! XD

But I definitely liked this! It was really different. I love how it went from Axel being the underling (because he's 5 years old - duh! lol) to him being the seme.

A really cruel seme! XD

Great work! I still feel sorry for Riku though. D
reeby10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
o wow... that was freaking awesome! i really loved it! :D
gilgameshforeternity chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
wow, this story was amazing! Awesome job and writting! I loved it.
Siavahda chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my gosh...That was really beautiful. Sad, and freaky, but absaloutely beautiful. The best piece of Axel/Roxas I've read in a long time, and definetely the best next life fic!

:D Well done! Amazing!
CaideSin chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh my god what a pretentious barrel of twat.
firelid chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
wow...your fic really inspire the most bizzare conflicting emotions inside me.

But damn that was well done! Sora/Riku situation was pitiful but I'm being Roxas/Axel anyway anyday!

Bravo.
Isabella once I think chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hey hey hey that's my name baby. My name for a baby?

Aww it's sweet you think of me.

I think Axel and Roxas will be together forever and live in a house made out of candy and give each other kissies every night.
Fuchannini chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I actually enjoyed reading this fic, I think... I have read some of your other fics and I get kind of a disturbed feeling after I finish them, which is probably what you were going for. I mean they are written really well and it seems like you put a lot of creative thought into them. One thing that I don't get are the reveiws that say that your fics are "realistic." Yes if you read them, they seem plausible and the way you write it makes it much more believable, but I get the sense that you are glorifying twisted senerios too much... To the point where it is unbelievable. Maybe I live in a more sheltered life than most people, so I tend to think that. In my opinion, people complicate things way more than they need to for it to be interesting... I mean, have you actually been in these kinds of situations to know what it's really like? (I'm talking about your general work not specifically the pedophilia or the degrading sex part of this particular story...I'm not trying to be personal or anything...I guess it's more of a rhetorical question.) I haven't, but I tend to think that people would react differently than how you say they would. If I am wrong, I would like to hear it (seriously). Eh, it's not like I've actually written anything, so what do I know? I have a feeling that what I say will not influence the way you write, but I thought I would add my two cents.