Reviews for Imprisoned
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Personally, I'm a Zutara fan, but this was really good, and with Avatar fics, I don't really mind as much as when people use other pairings than the ones I like. Good work, and I'm sorry to hear you won't be writing fanfiction anymore. You seem like a really good author; I hope you get published someday.
catwraith chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. It's one of the few stories on this site that I've found myself able to reread within a fairly short while after first time.
Aurora-Perkins chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I love this story, i just keep re-reading it and it doesn't get old. Please keep writing fanfiction, your writing is natural and very well formed, keep it up!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
go toph haha mai is cool too
wolfkamikaze chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Loved the interaction between Toph and Mai :) awesome fic
liu-fen chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Love, love, LOVE it. The interaction between Mai and Toph is just what I imagined it would be like and everyone is IC, which is awesome. All in all, a well written and interesting read.
Morgomir chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great story. Keep up the good work.
Pyric chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Heh, I quite liked that. Some good action, an interesting situation, and it was very enjoyable. Nice length, too!

Wow, I really wish I had more to say - sorry, hopefully that's worth something...because I really did like it.
Celestie chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Nuh...interesting One-shot, especially because Toph and Mai had major roles in it

And although I like both Mai and Toph, I prefer Toko...somehow...
talonlee chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I'm definitely lovin Maiko... not Toko.

This was awesome. _ The only way Mai would risk Azula's wrath - saving Zuko. hehehe... Everyone seemed to be in character throughout the story and it was well written. I could hear Mai's monotone voice the whole time, though it was interesting to see that Zuko's idiotic comments could fire her up. They'll be good together if he can make her show emotions she'd rather keep locked away.
mony-hp chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
hey nice story. Your writing style is very nice, it's clear and fluid, and it helps the story in a very good way. I think that for a fic to be good, needs to have a good story and be well writen, and I think you had both.

You include action, humor and a little hint of romance, (for my personal taste it was just enough, but that's just me) so, it was very, nice.

Keep it like that!.
maiko forever chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
maiko! please?
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was brilliant!

I loved the way all the characters stayed really true to the series, especially Mai and Toph.

Maiko is definitely the best. Toko? Toph and Zuko? That would be scary. Plus he is at least four years older than her. Ew.

Any chance we'll see a sequel to this story? Cause that would be so awesome.

Last thing. Your fight scenes were great. I always love picturing Mai with her knives. It's so graceful and deadly. That sounds weird, but you now what I mean.
Zpiral chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I loved it! I really wanted to read a fic with Mai and Toph in it.

Besides, I love Mai and Zuko's characters. Maiko is one of the best pairings in Avatar.

What else can I say? I'm waiting to read another of your stories.
TsukasaSIGN chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was very interesting! I love the interactions between Toph and Mai; I could see this happening!

Hmm, I side with Maiko.