Reviews for Dusty Floorboards
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/22
loved this! the song lyrics fit well with it.
NaturistElisaXII chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
So, I've read this twice, (first time: round about a month or two ago, didn't have time to review. Second: earlier today) and I still manage to cry when I've already read it. Argh! Usually, when I read sad fanfics and books full of angst, drama, and all that, I don't show any emotions or reactions. Especially when I'm in the same room with other people. But still, even when I'm alone, I don't get too emotional. (But if I do, I keep it bottled up inside me) Seriously, this is pretty much the FIRST fanfic that has made me cried. Beautiful *claps* Good writing structure, good description. I hope I get to read more of your fanfics :)

QuirkyQuills chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is the most beautiful thing I've read in a long long time. Or ever, really. And it's so so sooo sad! I was literally sobbing while reading this. And I don't tend to cry easily! I don't have any words for how much I love this. It's just so powerful and sweet and sad and ugghhhh I just can't! It's too much!
I've already read a few of your KH fics and I plan to read more! You're just a really good writer.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
How can a story be so incredibly heartbreaking and happy at the same time? this was awesome
jelly on this hot god chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
im laughing and c rying at the same time righ t now just
gi ve a a mintue to calm down and type coherently

okay okay im calm im good okay
wow that was just
holy shit it was beautiful
i pretty much figured out what happened by the first present pov and i was in tears before she even got to his gravestone
the atmosphere was really wistful and melancholic but also light and beautiful and just? wow.
congrats its 5:02 am and im crying like a baby
Elayne chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh my gosh. That was the saddest fanfiction I've ever read. Props to you for making me cry for the second time today! I was crying earlier because I had just beat Kingdom Hearts II, and now I'm crying again. I've been reading KH2 fanfiction for 8 hours straight, and THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST ONE, not only because it was one of the few to actually evoke a reaction from me, but also because it was so wonderfully written! So thank you so much for writing this like, 6 years ago!
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow. So the story is about Kairi waiting for him, but he didn't come back yet? Did I get it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh my gosh I'm sitting here crying :'( so gooooodd
charmcaster chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this makes me want to cry so sadly I love this story.
VaguelyReminiscent chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You made me cry, this was so sad and bittersweet. I love it so much
Destiny's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ok, I'm sobbing. Let me recover.

-gets some Kleenex- Breathe.

Geez, this isn't even the first time I've read this! Plus I looked the song up and played it on repeat, so I that probably helped. But I don't think I've reviewed yet, so I'm remedying that now :)

Wow. Just...yeah. This is one of the saddest, yet greatest SoKai's I've stumbled across. It's absolutely beautiful, and I love all of the small details in the setting that bring the story to life. It's so realistic and in character. If canon ever gets around to this, this is how it should be done!

I also loved your inspiration. It's so light, and touching, and just really, really lovely. Ah.

I've read some of your other fics too, a long time ago, I believe, and they were equally wonderful. You're the oneshot master, I swear.

Anywho, beautiful story! I absolutely adored it. Good luck with anything else you're working on!
FAN chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
one review wasn't enough...

amazingly sad... I feel like I shouldn't have read it cause now I'm gonna cry so hard for the rest of the day.

Beautifully written. gorgeous
FAN chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
omg...i cried

Darkened Dusk chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This almost made me cry.. D: nothing gets me to cry these days..GREAT STORY.
SonChan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my goodness I am SOBBING. This is one of the saddest, most beautiful representations of Sokai on this website. Holy canoli, did you capture Kairi and Sora so perfectly. That shouldn't be a surprise given your other awesome fics. I can't believe I passed over this one. Either way, I'm glad I finally found it. I also loved the song you based the story on! Thanks for sharing :)

Keep up the fantastic work!