Reviews for Cedric Diggory and the Goblet of Fire
Someone chapter 18 . 2/17
I loved this! Always thought it was so unfair poor Cedric should have to die but Cedric the second kinda makes up for it :) Thanks for the awesome read XD
May a Chance chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
The Hufflepuff Common Room doesn't have a password. It's located through a barrel on the level below the Great Hall. To enter, you have to tap the right barrel to the turn of 'Helga Hufflepuff', so 'da-da da-da-da', I believe.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
worst story ever
Lanie Johns chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
i love this you are doing such a great job!
813 chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
this was wonderful. and this chapter made me sob. fantastic job, you really have a way with words.
Poptart X chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I absolutely love your mode of writing I love how you investigated about Cedric before actually writing it if not during it. A good informed author makes a well-written story!((: Well done. And you stayed true to the character, I also love that.
shine lots chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I really like your humourous tone in this chapter.

The portrayal of Mr Diggory is good: "I heard rumors about this place. Guess they weren't rumors." In fact I believe your best techinque for expressing Mr Diggory's character is through dialogue.
shine lots chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I feel outraged on your behalf for how under reviewed this story is! So, even though I'm usually lazy, I'm never the less going to review every chapter.

Interesting name for an OC - 'Promise'. I did a dysalexic double take and checked that I wasn't reading 'Primrose'.

I'll press on with the story now...
shine lots chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is a really good quality story. It has a well considered, well relayed, believable plot and no obvious grammar mistakes. I like your attention to detail and development of characters' emotions.

Having said that, why does this story have so few reviews? Probably because Cedric is an overlooked character on fanfic and therefore no one searches for him, especially when he's paired with an oc as in your story. I personally, however, think it's marvelous that you've explored his life!
clevershadowminx chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Haha I knew I'd like Promise. She's absolutely hilarious. Ced is clueless though. I can already see this is going to be one of those boy or girl relizes they're in love with their best friend stories. Good thing I really like those.
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
oh yay I like this so far. You personified all the characters perfectly. Can't wait to meet Promise. She sounds great :)

If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind checking out my Cedric fic? Through His Eyes.
Kristine chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Awesome start! (See, I am totally reading this. _)
sbslugger89 chapter 18 . 9/26/2007
I loved your story. the orrigional charators were well thought out and they felt like real people. You showed a side that i never though about. keep up the good work. i enjoyed reading your story, and i hope that you continue to write. keep pulling me away from what i should be doing. please
Brennamoureux chapter 18 . 9/16/2007
I seriously loved loved loved your story. Cedric was one of my favorite characters. And that Promise character is amazing also. Keep up the good writing!

-Brenna
NemmerlesRaven chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
That was a very touching, bittersweet ending. It was a fantastic story, but really sad. I look forward to more stories from you!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »