Reviews for Finding Love and Stuff
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
...And then an idiot grin appeared on Bonnie's face. A chuckle escaped her lips.

The white-bearded old man in the red caftan frowned. “Amuzing daydreams during your meditative excersize, Rockwaller-san? This is the sort of thing we strive to master to become ninjas.”

“Sorry, Sensei,” she apologized. “Just thinking about some loser I used to know back home…”
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very, very, funny. 4/5

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Ita Dicimus Onmes

Carry on.
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh...my...gosh. I'm not sure more to be disturbed at Ron's mind, Monique's mind, or the fact that Tara talks to her right hand. That last thing is the most confusing for me. But still, interesting.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Oh man is this hilarious! :) Like funny even! Seriously!

Since when does Tara and her hand count as a 'couple'? lol!

Ron doing a rap was a funny sight to behold! lol!

I think that if Monique knew Ron had a dream like that about her and Ned... she'd yell at him and tell him to keep her out of his dreams. Lol!

Kim and Monique? Eh, weirder things have happened... although there is weird and then there's wrong on all levels. LOL!

I loved the ending with Ron calling KP although in the show it is usually about 3:10 when he wakes up, not 4.

As a weird dreamer myself, having had a dream within a dream(ie falling asleep in my dream and having a even more weirder dream during it before waking up from that dream and then really waking up.) I know all too well how confusing it can be to wake up like that. At least Ron actually has someone to talk to about his dreams at that hour! LOL!

Ron? As president? Hms, I could read a story like that but only if KP was vice-president. _

Keep up the good work!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Well, that was different. An effective and amusing use of the double-switch. Other than a couple of spelling errors, very well done.
whitem chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
What are you smokin'? And can I have some? Multiple dreams... heh heh... gotta love 'em. Now, the big question is, are these dreams within dreams within dreams, and it all came from one dreamer? Or are these multiple dreamers... with individual dreams? *ouch* brain cramp... Thanks!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
For the last time, quit mixing the diablo sauce and cough syrup! It'll fry your brain in a soothing way. This is just so many shades of wrong sick I don't know where to start.:P Have you stepped off the yellow brick road onto the kaleidoscope boulevard? Interesting, and different as always. Whether that's good or bad, I just don't know. LOl
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Well, that was a fun little diddy. Josh and his drama club friend? Didn't see it coming... Nice use of the new season's canon.
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Poor Ned. Somewhere there's a girl for him.

Ron had to know, but quickly avoided Kim's question about his dream. What do we really know about his fantasies?

President Stoppable? Hand me the shotgun, I think plot bunnies are in season.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
You had me worried with KP and Mon but you pulled out of the dive in time.

Funny story, perhaps more will have fun the the Ron nightmares.

Thanks
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
BRILLIANT! So utterly random. Sexy, funny, and full of Bueno Nacho goodness.

I'd like seconds, please. And may I take some home in a doggie bag?
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
"To one side Josh Mankey walked hand in hand with one of the guys from the drama club as ‘just friends’."

That kind of stuff always makes me laugh my fool head off, Bubbahotek had him as a cross dresser going for sexual reassignment surgery and I laughed, you do this and I laughed just as hard. Great work with Monique... the sequence with her waking up next to Kim was convincing.

Thanks for the great read!