Reviews for Tranquility
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
They're both dead!
IWillEditYourBooks chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
"Together Olivia Benson and Alexandra Cabot lived beyond the stars, lived beyond what one mind thinks. They were finally total Tranquility..."

that made me bawl. it was beautiful. so beautiful.

i'm so sorry about your friend. i know what it's like to lose someone you love to murder.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wow, your story is really shocking, how you wrote something that had alot of depth, and it makes it more intense with your little note at the bottom about your friend. i know it will sound weird coming from a total stranger and i may be weird to think so but that is what i thought reading this story. would love to read more on your story, hope that there is more to come of this story.
IrishSaints chapter 1 . 3/18/2007 that's amazing. I'm not usually one to read or write about Alex/Olivia or Casey/Olivia, but you did a great job with it. Sorry to hear about your friend. It's tough losing someone you love; I know, because I've lost 3 fabulous friends in my life, and it hasn't been easy. Like I said, Amazing Job.

GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was sad and sarrowful. It made me think about things and I enjoyed it. I'm sorry for your friend and I hope taht you will be ok with time.