Reviews for The Only One
Alenei chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww~! That was so fluffy, I loved it! x3

You are great author, who deserves more reviews~!

The way you described them, their emotions, and their surroundings was beautifully done! :3

I don't mind the lack of dialogue, it makes the effect that they love each other too much for words in that last scene :3

Compared to other fics I've read (I haven't played the games either), they seem to have different personalities. Roy seemed much more calm and collected, and Marth seemed a bit more emotional than usual. But it made for a great fluff! :3

Love it! :3

XMizukiX chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was an ADORABLE fic~!

I really like the way you described them, the scenery, and there emotions so well :)

It really paints a picture in the readers head, and makes up for the lack of diaogue

Although, as you said, Marth and Roy are a bit out of character

Besides that, great job! Keep it up :D

princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i love this story...its alright that marth and roy are out of a story you write how you like.i like this story very much...i'm adding it to my favorites.
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
*sobs* Oh how, beautiful! Such a touching story! It is so perfect! . I am adding this to my favorites list, most certainly!

And I am stunned how suprisingly accurate it is to the ending that I am planning... o.o Wow. Amazing!

I adore you for writing this! *bows at your feet*

Salutes to Hasuko-chan! :D

Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Rereading this has made me hate all of my writings. All of it. I feel I've become what I hated, with quantity over quality. I just can't compete.

But anyways, that was still lovely as ever. What was the necklace supposed to symbolize? I didn't quite catch it. (lousy reader)

I would have written more, but I did already. P