Reviews for All in the Timing
gaby47 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
ohh plis continue i would like to know what happens next :)
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
gah! why did you end it there? it was just getting good!
AMBERLEAH chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
i'm interested to see what jack is gonna say...this will be good.
astrakane chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
awesome ! perfectly managed ! keep going please !
astrakane chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
how my god ! how awesome this fic is ?i don't know what to say, it's just make me feel happy ithink i'm gonna read your other fics.. right now !
mony-hp chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
oh dear how cute was that!. I loved it, thinking that this is what-if story. Cause for more that I would like them to be together, cannon states that Sydney is a faithful woman that never seeked the cheating when Michael was with his first girlfriend so the kissing after the distruction of SD-6 was so glorious...

But eventhought I loved the story!. great done!.
mony-hp chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
Oh what a sweet chapter. I loved the interaction between the two of them, and at the same time I'm so uneasy on how Isabel and Lauren will fit if you decide to make them the lovely couple we want them to be. I know kids are kids, but.. I want to know!. lucky it won't take long.
kikks chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
awesome
seeley's sweetheart chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Great chapter. Can't believe Syd would cheat on her husband.. but then again it is Vaughn. Who could have any self control when it comes to Vaughn. Certainly not me.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
vaughn works for the cia still? can't wait for more! plz update soon!
seeley's sweetheart chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Thanks for the reply to my last review. My pen name actually comes from the fact that I'm a huge Bones and David Boreanaz fan and his character on Bones is named Seeley Booth.. Gotta love it. Huge fan of Michael Vartan's too tho.
seeley's sweetheart chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Sweet chapters. I have a feeling I've read this somewhere before, but I'll read it again.
VegasButterfly chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
i love your story is syd going to join the cia or are they just going to meet out side of the cia ?:)
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
I love the story so far! The story line is really interesting, I like how Syd and Vaughn met.

I also really like how you let readers know more as we read. Like we didn't find out until this chapter that Syd is married to Danny and the have a daughter. It's a very nice writing style. I can't wait to read more!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
love the story already! plz update soon!