Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
kkirkl chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Oooh! It was kinda creepy, but I enjoyed it.
KrazyKat12 chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
the title is the same as season 9's finale episode... i kept thinking that it was based on this it wasn't
Supernaturalloverja chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Your story is amazing but nobody could go from hot tony to gibbs
yathink chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
oh where did you go? Gotta continue this story ! You did a terrific job of keeping all of the characters true to their personalities. Very nice read.
Zaza chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Re-reading this - and just wanted to say, I adore it.
krysalys chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
*low-fives you*

Awesome to see a fellow I-Maniac fall in love with the irrepressible Anthony DiNozzo, hm?

I wish there were copious amounts of I-Man/NCIS crossovers out there to enjoy...

Heh.

Damn, there comes another bunny. *scampers away*

Loving this story so far. Can't wait to see how much Tony gets whumped... *evil chuckle*

-}-
AuntStacy chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
Great story, awesome job of continuing the characters from the ep while adding a few new ones. The new characters were well drawn, from the psycho nurse to the smart and helpful Metro PD. Although Ziva seemed a little out of character at the end, it was fitting for Gibbs to save the day.

Thanks for writing.
Richefic chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
“What’s rule number 13?“

“Is that…uh..” Tony was struggling, “…is that the one about bringing livestock into the office?”

LOVED that line. Spooky, disturbing fic, think I might get nightmares, but nicely done.
Soonerlo chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
Great story!
rather chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for finishing it! Good work on the characterizations; especially enjoyed the interactions in the last chapter.
dottid chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Great story...But what an ending. Is there more to come? Maybe Tony saving Gibbs?
mtee1958 chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
Great story! Thank you so much!
Meg chapter 11 . 5/28/2007
Oh, for pity's FREAKING sakes, what kind of ending is that? LOL.

Seriously, good story and I really hope you continue with a sequel about her new obsession with Gibbs. Sounds very intriguing and creepy.
ArtieFanFiction chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
I loved it! And I hope that you're planning a sequel... with Gibbs as the victim. Gibbsfan1
LOUISE chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
what an tell me you plan to write this one real soon and that it will revolve around gibbs and include some gibbs hurt.

of course i really enjoyed this fic.

thanks for sharing