Reviews for Kissing Jirou
Yudachi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Jirou was mine, forever.

- That line got me.
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
A review you shall have then. This is great! I love reading a well done Atobe. He cracks me up. The moment was very sweet as well.
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
' "They're so loud," he mumbled, pouting. He is, by the way, absolutely adorable when he pouts. I would like to say that he is not quite as adorable as I, but if we are to be completely honest (and I always try to be, to the best of my indeed awesome ability) he is far cuter than me. That is fine, though; I am prettier than he is, so we're even. '

Haha. Funny, and cute.
happyymint chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Your absolutely right! O_O The sea...of cuteness...too strong...*drowns* x_x Seriously though, I loved it. :3
firefly12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is so adorable! I really do think that Atobe would say it was all Jirou's fault, even though he really wanted to kiss him anyway. Best fic ever! :D
theVoiceInsideYourHead chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I join you in the drowning. The sea of cuteness is too strong!
Rawr chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I LOVED the way you settled the origins of their backgrounds. Especially for Jirou. I always thought he was french or something...O_O

Don't ask, but yeah...

And Yes. The cuteness overwhelms

Very good.

I'd pick at it...but I'm too subdued to criticize...-swoons-
Graffithe chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I actually started to think about the New Year thingy by myself, and I'll thank you for getting me into deep thinking. And what a wonderful fic this was! Yay!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
aww so cute! My atoji fan side is happy! Nice Fic! -dies in fluffiness-
gray.blob chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
"That is fine, though; I am prettier than he is, so we're even."

LOL atobe... _ this fic made me laugh a few times. it's so cute! *squeal* XD
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
lol. Atobe X Jirou fics are kinda cute. So even the mighty 'ore-sama' Atobe Keigo is weak against Jirou on New Year's Day. Hmm...this would be good blackmail material. Now where is Fuji and his camera when you need him?
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh my, this is one of the most adorable AtoJi fics that I have ever read. The part about countries having different New Years is so true. How did people expect the world to end?

Write more AtoJi, ne?
Kimie chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007

I wanted to see a little bit more... P

But perfect. Really.

So much that I wanted to review it!

Bye *
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was so cute, so sweet, so wonderfully written, so AMAZING!

Jirou is very cute and hyperactive ! I am sorry that I couldn't add it to favourite since it's over 150 but I'll be adding it into memories in live Journal.

Write more Atoji ne?