Reviews for Paperweights
Great finish to a great story! I loved this series with all the angst but i also loved the ending scene with college.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Omg I absolutely love all your stories their genius and very deep keep writing amazing stories like these.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
The suspense I love it!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
That quote. Frame that last quote.
Annabeth chase101 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Yay! I love your fluff!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
For a second, I thought Ponyboy was going to get a draft letter addressed to him, since he's old enough and they can't reveal Soda didn't go because then he'd be thrown in jail. Having to serve a second time over there would be crap. Though it would be interesting to see.
VioletColour chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
I love these so much. From Sugar and Grits all the way till this one. They are so complex and amazing. They never get old. I was wondering if you would ever consider doing some one-shots in this universe. Maybe with Pony dealing with the PTSD a bit more. Thank you so much!

Much Love,
VioletColour
Natalie chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
So much WIN!
StayGold4ever chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
I'll say the same thing I do 4 all your stories-amazing! ;)
learningtowrite1996 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
Loved it. This whole dang series. I still haven't read Sugar and Grits for some dumb reason. Ill do that now :) and truly... keep writing more stories :) yours are the best :)
learningtowrite1996 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Holy crap! All the stories fit together! Like the Vietnam one fits with this one! I love all your stories. Please keep making more :-)
leira123 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Ok, I've read this story about a hundred times. But I always laugh at "so he's still a shit, huh?" Favorite line in ANY fanfiction story.
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 20 . 10/20/2011
Okay... I'mma say this again... HOLY SHIT! A SEQUEL! (To the sequel no less lol) ARE YOU GONNA WRITE ANOTHER ONE! HUH? Or... Is there ALREADY one! This was an amazing story, and I cracked up when Two Bit goes "Go Fish" and Soda's all, "Two Bit... This is Poker" HAHA! Wow... What kind of medicine did my brother give me... Or maybe it's just my personality... YUP! PERSONALITY! Well, I'm rambling, but before I shut up... Good Story, Kid... Whether you're older than me or not :D

Keep Writing,

~Cirruz the Night Elf~
Trenashipeyahoo.com chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
The story was good r u makin another chapter
AbbyIsWhatWeAimFor chapter 20 . 7/1/2011