Reviews for Things Change
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Indeed, Cloud's right...Leon's got nice glutes. Cloud's is more better though...and Girlier...and more fuckable...I just realized what I wrote but you know what? I'm leaving like this. Update!
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Ha! Cloud raped by a bunny! Hilarious. Nice chappy I liked it! Hm, I wonder why people don't put up more Cloud raped by Leon fics? T-T! Anyway, I just started reading this and at first thought it would be Uke Leon, which I LOATHE! Turns out Cloudy's bottom. Thank goodness! Please update soon!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
OMG! XD Loves it! XD I hope Sephiroth appears soon for teh confrontation~

Update soon please~ XD
spiralgal chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
Uh oh. Looks like Sephiroth is determined to throw a wrench in things. And, are Cloud's dreams really alluding to what I think they are? 'Cause that's just so hard to believe! And so sad!

And um... you haven't updated in over a year. And you also haven't put a note on this saying you gave up. That's so wrong, to abandon a fic w/o notice. ARGH!

Shoot, I can't work myself up into a rage right now. I'm too tired. Ah, well. Ja.
ShinjaNoBaka chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
*cheers* update! stupid computer for breaking : I am glad to see you back on the road! Nice chapter, looking forward to see the conflict when Sephiroth shows up! xD

*Gives you a welcome back cake*
YaoiProfessorYuki chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
OMG! That was cool! But why did you leave it at a cliffy! You evil person. But still me likes it. I'll give you cookie if update soon.

Cloud: Acctually we're out of cookies.

Yuki: How can we be out?

Leon: Because you won't stop giving away free stuff we had some cut backs.

Yuki:how can we have cut backs!

Leon: Beats me.

Cloud: But we do have a chibi chocobo painting.

Yuki: O.k. give her that!

Leon: O.k.

Yuki: there is your painting. although I wander if we can't afford cookies thn why do we have a painting. Hm...

-YUKI-CHAN-OUT!
Captara chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
Aww I really want to thank you for the Dedication it means a lot to me. I really love it and I know I'll love the many more chapters to come!

.:Yuki-san:.
ShinjaNoBaka chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
Wohoo Update!

~Oh my god, Yuffie and Vince? I luv ya'... So much! *huggles*

I wonder what Riku's reaction is going to be like, denial maybe?

If Riku's family is going to come at a BBQ, will Seph then be there too? O.o ~holy chicken- crap .

Keep it up, and I am looking forward for more!

~ShinjaNoBaka
Lilitha chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
It is ok that you did not send me a reveiw back and I do love this chapter. Also I am glad that I am a reason why you are still writing this! I have done my mission well. p Poor Yuiffe and Vinny if you turn her down I shall murder you. Well beat you up anyways because I could never kill the cute guy. Anyways like I said this was a very good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
YaoiProfessorYuki chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
Hello! I loved he story it was so cute and fluffy. Leon what are you doing? Leon: Going out to kil Sephirothe. Yuki: What? Leon: He hurt cloud! Yuki: True I'll catch up with you as soon as I'm done talking to the nice writer person. Leon: Whatever. Anyway story completely awesome!

-YUKI-CHAN OUT!

P.S.: your the first to get to hug my new new plushie LEON!
Captara chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
You are very welcome, and if you ever need a new plushie or encouragement just tell me and I'll personally give you a new plushie right away!-smiles-

As for the Chapter I didn't think it sucked, I love how you write and in conclusion I love your story! Woot!

Approved by:

.:Yuki-san:. ~A.k.A Eiri Yuki~
Lilitha chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Oddly I don't have much to say on this chapter, but that may have to do with me wanting sleep right now. This is a really good chapter and I really loved it. Also nice to see you are still updating it because I was worried for a few days when there was no updates in a long time. I am glad I am one of those reveiwers who make you feel like you can keep writing this! Makes me all so proud of myself, but you should know that no mater when others think you are a really good writer and this is a good fanfic. Can't wait for the next update and maybe I will leave a longer reveiw then! .
ShinjaNoBaka chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
~and here I am again xD~

Oh my god... Poor Cloud, Dx I'm going to kick Sephiroth's arse if I am ever going to get the chance. Good thing Cloud finally told him... Thro' now he probably going to wonder what it was Leon didn't want to tell, and that get in the way. xO ...Those two are nevah going to have a silent moment are they?

Anyway, thanks again for updating, and we don't care if it was late. Thanks for keeping updating, and I sure hopes you continues! *gives you a pie* I had lots of time to make one this time! So enjoy! xD

~ShinjaNoBaka
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
*gives basket of cookies* so glad you updated can't wait for the next one.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
if you have updated by 9/5/07 i'll give you a basket of cookies.