Reviews for Guardian Angel Gaz
chainmail19 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
good
3vilcatlady chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This is getting interesting. Please update soon!
Zippy chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
how can she protect Dib if no useful items are moveable...
Spring chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
in this chapter Gaz reminds me of Georgia Lass from "Dead like me"
Zippy chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
i'll bet Dib isn't speaking much because he feels it was his fault Gaz was hit by the bus... if he hadn't (in POV) rambled about Zim nonsense when he knew it annoyed her she would still live... at least that's my translation
Phenoix12 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
This was one of the first Invade Zim Fan Fictions I read, and I liked it a lot.

With that out of the way I may now say this: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD MORE! This story deserves to be finished!
Doctor Alexander chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
UPDATE DARN YOU! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY, AND I COMMAND YOU TO CONTINUE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please? Zim please with Johnny the homicidal maniac on top? This was written beautifully, UPDATE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Hehe, this is funny! Dib should find out about Gaz eventually! Update soon!
Dark-Harichan chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I know it's been a while but pleasee! I'd KILL to see some more of this story! KIL! KILL! KILL!.

Maybe gaz should line up paper balls and spell out a note on his floor! XD Seriously...it's logical enough!
Diary chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
I'm enjoying this so far. I agree with losing a family member. I've lost ones I loved and ones I didn't really know. Either way, it still hurts. If I were to lose one of my horrible, bratty cousins, I'd be very sad. No matter how often I wish to stuff them on a train to some faraway country, I'd never wish death on them.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
This is a really promesing fic, can't wait for the next chapter.
lovova chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Awsome story, I'm going to keep up on it.
Invader 2150 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Cool. I want to guess that being able to use a pen and paper, she'll be able to communicate with Dib. That's all I can think of. Well, anyway, awesome chapter!
onototellingoyou chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
okay, the only way that i can think of that gaz can use her manipulation of paper is to just be a sort of shield for her brother if people were going to throw paper at dib. but that would be weird...so anyway, i can't wait for the next chapter! i wanna know what she's going to do!
Extraintrovert chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
“Why is that good to hear?” Gaz snarled.

“Because I don’t like you,” Nyx said lightly

It must be said that my appraisal of this story has been clouded by personal preferences. I am an enormous fan of cruel irony (emphasis on 'cruel') and to me, nothing is more ironic than having to eternally deal with in death what one loathed to deal with in life. In this case, Dib (though how anyone can resist the Dibness is beyond me *snuggles Dib-plushy*).

Evil torment aside, it still warrants mention that the progression was smooth, plot involving, characters spot on, and the mushy-squishy-family moment gave me a grin from which I may never recover. My only complaint was that everything seemed to occur too quickly, as if it was being rushed through, though it looks as if that problem is being rectified with each new chapter.