Reviews for Mutant or MeteorFreak?
beautyfan0102 chapter 26 . 1/1
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over. Happy new year.
beauty12 chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Philip chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
friendly critisism lay off the bold it makes it hard to read
AmeliaBaggins chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
oh and by the way I never said I hated it.
AmeliaBaggins chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
All right now I admit what I said was harsh but true, first of all why have Chloe choose between four guys? Most of whom have never paid her any romantic attention at all. I like the idea of Wolverine and Chloe, but since this is not my story why mention it? Also the entrance of the x-men was a little (how to put this) umm random. Now I'm trying to be nice here but could you maybe consider changing the name THE CHOSEN ONE to something else. please..And I am sorry for flaming you earlier but it needed to be said.
VexMaster chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
Fun story!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
This is a stupid fanfic! First of all there is no way Chloe would have 4 guys crushing on her! And secondly the Chosen One? What is this Harry Potter? Honestly, and another thing, why Clark, he has a crush on Lana? Oh and before I forget, I think the X-men would have figured out Chloe was a meteor freak in the beginning. So all in all your story was poorly written, and your matchmaking skills are down the tubes.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 26 . 4/18/2009
That ending kinda reminds me of the ending in the last season of Charmed. I think it was very sweet, even if I do think you rushed a bit some thinks. It still was lovely! Too bad you couldn't give us some couples with the X-Men, but still. I liked the wa they all worked together very much.

Amazing fic!
beauty0102 chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
yeah is there going to be a squeal,
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I like the way you re-did it from the X-men's point of view, but you could use more descriptions in this one. Other than that, it's really looking interesting.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Um... An interesting crossover. I can't wait to see how you have it pan out. It looks like it could be interesting.
zeo knight chapter 26 . 7/25/2007
thats a lovely ending
Moon Lovegood chapter 26 . 7/25/2007
Aw. cute ending.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 26 . 7/25/2007
thats sad and cute at the same time.
Harlequin Jade chapter 25 . 7/22/2007
Damn you, Lex Luthor!

so what's with the dream? its a little confusing... Update again soon!