Reviews for Mutant or MeteorFreak?
Rongis chapter 13 . 1/10
Mary Sue strikes again and causes the death of literature. Goodjob and congratulations for this unmatched victory. Long live forever alone queen.
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
I like the story so far but all the bold font is driving me nuts. Normal dialog is not printed in bold font. Bold font is supposed to be used to emphasize something or draw attention to it or to show a change like in time for example flash backs or internal thoughts or different language. Using it for every thing is wrong.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over. Happy new year.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Philip chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
friendly critisism lay off the bold it makes it hard to read
AmeliaBaggins chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
oh and by the way I never said I hated it.
AmeliaBaggins chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
All right now I admit what I said was harsh but true, first of all why have Chloe choose between four guys? Most of whom have never paid her any romantic attention at all. I like the idea of Wolverine and Chloe, but since this is not my story why mention it? Also the entrance of the x-men was a little (how to put this) umm random. Now I'm trying to be nice here but could you maybe consider changing the name THE CHOSEN ONE to something else. please..And I am sorry for flaming you earlier but it needed to be said.
VexMaster chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
Fun story!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
This is a stupid fanfic! First of all there is no way Chloe would have 4 guys crushing on her! And secondly the Chosen One? What is this Harry Potter? Honestly, and another thing, why Clark, he has a crush on Lana? Oh and before I forget, I think the X-men would have figured out Chloe was a meteor freak in the beginning. So all in all your story was poorly written, and your matchmaking skills are down the tubes.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 26 . 4/18/2009
That ending kinda reminds me of the ending in the last season of Charmed. I think it was very sweet, even if I do think you rushed a bit some thinks. It still was lovely! Too bad you couldn't give us some couples with the X-Men, but still. I liked the wa they all worked together very much.

Amazing fic!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
yeah is there going to be a squeal,
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I like the way you re-did it from the X-men's point of view, but you could use more descriptions in this one. Other than that, it's really looking interesting.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Um... An interesting crossover. I can't wait to see how you have it pan out. It looks like it could be interesting.
zeo knight chapter 26 . 7/25/2007