Reviews for If My Heart Had Wings
Mirialia Paolini chapter 20 . 4/18
Was good story sone confusing but with a good ending
JayJayAnimeLover chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow!
Juliet28 chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
I love this chapter its GREAT! :D
WildTigerHeart chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
All of my Question i wanted to ask are in the Author note already.
Blueeccofan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I absolutely love this chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh! There's so much suspense in this one!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Well the things I loved about the story is that Yugi wasn't a girl for one thing. I love how Yugi had wings practically the whole time, they just never showed and I love how there was so much adventure and romance in the story.
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
That story was amazing, it touched my heart.
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I like the idea that you are using for this story; the whole idea of the kingdom of Xanadu and the Heart, Sacred Objects, and a lot of other stuff is cool.

I will admit that some people might be a bit indifferent towards some of the grammatical errors you are making. I know people that just can't stand it, and it irks them, so in the future, you just might want to watch out for those so you don't make too many mistakes. If you can't find the time to do it yourself, maybe you could think about a beta reader that could pick up the errors and get rid of them for you.

But for the good news, yeah, I like the story so far, and I look forward to reading more of it.

- WritingIsMyHobby
Heart of the Demons chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
The author's note was long and wonderfully detailed. It shows how much you loved writing the story as I enjoyed reading it. It must've taken all of your concentration and inspiration to get it all written down. I read it all, including the author's note, and I'm truly amazed. Kelsey, you have the gift of the story gods.
Heart of the Demons chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Everyone has found their happy ending at last, but most of all Yami and Yugi. Now that the war between them and Aknamkanon and his minions are over, they and their loved ones have finally found real peace. Yami promises to lead everyone with a great heart. And since he's learned what it means to be human, he'll have to get used to Earth's ways. He has the love of his life, his friends and family, and the Xanaduians who're loyal to him. Truly he is a person of inspiration.
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Samira helped Yugi's crew to fully understand the plight of Xanadu by telling her tale. It's interesting that the universal guardian Halakti and the evil Zork had a battle long fought over who would best rule the universe. She even revealed that Yami gave his Earth friends some divinity so that they'd help him fulfill his destiny. Seeing Yugi and his friends as Divine Beings for a brief time was exhilirating. The ultimate battle between Yami and Aknamkanon was very powerful, and Yami seemed like he was losing, but Yugi and he merged into one and finally overcame Aknamkanon's tyranny by destroying his "perfect" Xanadu and reducing the king and his followers to nothing. And now, all those loyal to Yami are free to live their lives on the one true Xanadu - Earth.
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Yami and Yugi are totally in love with each other, and they express it fully through the song they sing. Yami finally reveals his life story to Yugi, who now understands Yami better. And when Yami shows Yugi and Aziza his universe, they're in complete awe, and Aziza's sight is restored to her. The song "I Still Believe" by Hayden Panettiere is an excellent choice for that scene. Yugi learns he's the Heart of Earth and Aziza learns she's the Oracle reincarnated. Yugi and Aziza vow to help Yami rescue the imprisoned souls of Xanadu from Aknamkanon's grip. Yes, things are a-changin' for the trio. And the final battle between them and Aknamkanon has now begun.
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
It was really sweet of Yami to reunite Yugi with his parents. Yugi was sure overjoyed with it. And Samira and Yami's conversation about what they've been through and what freedom is enlightens Yami, for he knows fully now that Earth has its flaws but still has plenty of good. His and Samira's meeting with the Court of Xanadu and some human friends of Samira's was meaningful and pleasant. Aziza letting slip that Samir wants to be Yami's official father was the best thing Yami could ever hope or ask for. And Yugi realizes he's in love with Yami - a true bonus in this chapter. He and Yami have a heart-to-heart, but then Yami is hypnotized by the Vixens with the power of the Darklight Ritual. With Samira's help, Yami's human friends and family bring Yami out of the brink of darkness, and Yami clearly makes sure that the Vixens never mess with him and his loved ones again. You truly are an amazing storyteller.
Heart of the Demons chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Yami is definitely learning more and more about humanity as his 18th birthday approaches. What he and Samira know about the prophecy surrounding him will no doubt change the universe forever. Mahad and Samira are definitely in the right about how their king does things and know that he must be stopped. Yami's interactions with Aziza, Yugi, Duke, and Mana were all well and good, and the growing affections Duke and Mana have for each other are truly blossoming; her kissing him pretty much sealed the deal. Yugi and Yami are getting to know each other even more now, and the Vixens have now obtained the final item - the essence of Yami's breath - complete the Darklight Ritual. I hope Yami will be prepared to fight off the darkness that's about to come.
Heart of the Demons chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Yet more lessons for Yami to learn are using his imagination and fatherhood. His interactions with those around him are so great that in no time he'll complete his Ascending and accomplish his destiny. I liked his encounters with the ever-smart Rebecca Hawkins, Samira's husband Samir, and Mai Valentine. And it's so nice that the Court of Xanadu is willing to sell what they have so they can earn money for an actual place to live in and not a hotel. I believe Yami's influence is spreading nicely. And the Vixens succeed in capturing an essence of Yami's mind to complete their precious ritual. I'm definitely not giving up on this fic.