Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Return
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 21h
you corrected this in 2015. how did you manage to keep the misspelling of the very first word of your story, the actual title? "Ledgend"?
1amn0man chapter 42 . 3/25
So, I just finished one of my new favorite fics! This was absolutely amazing! I loved the twists and angst, hated them too but y’a know that’s the cost of a great story. I really loved your characterization of everyone, they all felt real to me, and that can be hard.
Not going to lie, I am SO glad I found this story after it was done. I finished in in like 3 days, and I’m trying to get an engineering degree, so I don’t have a lot of time.
I LOVE the way you explained time, and that you had time slow down at moments for Link, that was a really cool addition that added a lot to the story.
Thank you SO much for writing and finishing this, again, it’s one of my new favorites!
Cyan Quartz chapter 8 . 3/17
Fun story.
Cyan Quartz chapter 2 . 2/23
Your blood will open the seal? Is that a reference to Zelda 2? Awesome. Just a bunch of crazy monsters, doing their thing.
Sachgo03 chapter 42 . 1/20
I just finished this story. It’s literally amazing! I was a little caught off guard with sassy, sarcastic, temperamental Link... but now I can’t imagine him any other way. Also, though I tend to be a little hesitant about OC’s, Hunter is literally my favorite character in this whole story (followed by Link, of course. His and Link’s cousin/brother/BFF relationship is actually my most favorite thing. And the world building with all of the races, I just... I can’t even. It’s sooo good!
I understand this took you a long time to write, but I just want to thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to do so! Don’t listen to the haters! You’re awesome and your work is awesome! Keep doing what you’re doing! 3
Kabnondra chapter 42 . 11/14/2020
It's always a pleasure to reread the Return, and to see how much you've grown as a writer over the years! I still adore following along with you on tumblr, and am very grateful for your endless dedication to this green-clad boy who has the worst hat in the world (according to all those around him). Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2020
Man, I read this story as a lid but trying to re read is a pain. Even though Link has never had spades if characterization in game this one feels way to OC.

It is written for young teen who think the snarky, sarcastic personality is the culmination of coolness. I think I will let the rest of this story stay a memory, less I tarnish it more
The Silver Fallen chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I’ve just discovered this by chance and while it’s early yet I’ve not been this excited to read a fic in sometime. Im really looking forward to whatever dejavú Link is having with his old/erased memories turning into quite the plot of intrigue
EgoRaptor chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Welp, time to read the whole story again seeing as there's a new chapter and I have no idea what's happened ahah
Aaronwylde chapter 42 . 7/27/2020
I love this story. This is the fanfiction that got me into fandiction in the first place
MovedToA03 chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
I feel weird reading this because it’s technically older than me
Woah chapter 42 . 4/10/2020
Beautiful work
Woah chapter 40 . 4/10/2020
Conan.212 chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Ok there some points about that story that makes no sense.

Link calls Sheik a "transvestite" but he cant know that Sheik is a girl.
Sheik brings him from the Castle to Kokiri Village and then later to the Ranch but the Ranch is closer to the makes no sense.
mattywilkss chapter 17 . 2/7/2020
yes. because thats what link does in every iteration when things get hard. cry harder.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »