Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Return
infinitelystrangemachine chapter 1 . 3/15
Hey man, I'm back for yet another reread, and I just want to tell you that this is by far and away my favorite LoZ fic of all time! Few LoZ stories can hold my attention, but this one is so funny and yet so deadly serious all in one, full of perfect and heartwrenching OCs, full of nostalgia and inside jokes, and that shipping, man, wreck me sideways. Sure, this story was written a long time ago, and even if your writing style wasn't sleek and polished and perfect, it WAS perfect for the flavor of the story and only enhanced the energy and sass in Link's narrative voice. Just all-around fantastic job. Thank you so much for having written this, and keep up the great work!
DMD Hanafin chapter 1 . 3/8
"Ableist language" Alright if you're a liberal retard I doubt this story will be any good. People like you are scum.
minutmaidman chapter 42 . 11/12/2016
holy fucking shit. If you enjoy writing, make it your job. Best writing in any community I've been a part of. Jesus. I know this is old but hell if it still isn't the best I've read in a long ass time.
J-182 chapter 42 . 10/30/2016
This fanfic is the best i have read. The plot is well made and the OCs are to. I have only found a few minor spelling mistakes. There is not much More to say than it's a fantastic fanfic. (my Swedish autocorret may have messed something up in the review)
Fanficlover1005 chapter 42 . 10/16/2016
best Zelda fic EVER!
SidJ chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Why hasn't he asked if they can just restore his memories? If hes worried about not being the hero he was why don't they just make him it again?

The whole erasing his memory thing was a stupid idea.
SidJ chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
I don't understand why Link isn't more focused on the fact that most of the important parts of his life have been erased from his brain. If I was him I would be interrogating everyone on why my memory was erased and whether I wanted it or not. Link just lets it go and then only seems to get upset at Shiek even though everyone has admitted they are his friends and that they played a part in basically erasing the man he had become.
Wouldn't that be his reaction? Not this weird moody dumb thing he has going on now, where he cant pick up any of the subtext in any conversation. Is he really that dumb? He doesn't have to figure everything out himself, but just understanding that there his a subtext would go far in making him seem a little less stupid.
marcuspgreen chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Haven't read the story yet. Not sure if I will, but I read your warning, and I hope you get over the people who have brainwashed you into thinking that was something you needed to say.
BooksandSunsets chapter 42 . 8/15/2016
So many years have passed and still yours is one of the best stories in the fandom.
Everything is so great, but my favorite thing is Link's personality, it was what got my attention on the first place. And I fell in love with all yours OC's. The plot line is amazing too. So all I have left to say is thanks for this amazing fic :)
Ynot364 chapter 42 . 7/22/2016
I don't know why it took me so long to leave a review for this story but now I am! I just couldn't stop reading this, it's beyond amazing! Wish you didn't leave me hanging with whether or not Link and Zelda get married, but it's kinda obvious even to me that it will happen! This is probably one of my most favorite fan-fictions ever! Thank you so much for making this story, all the characters were wonderful and I'll miss them!
-Goodbye for now -Ynot364
setokayba2n chapter 42 . 5/26/2016
It was a good story, just a little plothole... If Zelda managed to make Link go to the past... Could she not do it again?
percyjacksonfan28 chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
I don't think anyone cares if you use the word psycho, dark link could definitely be considered psychotic
SilverCoatl chapter 42 . 4/19/2016
This is my third time reading through this story, and it's as awesome as ever! There are a few typos and slight inconsistencies with canon, but this story flows so well, I don't even care. And snarky Link is the best ever! I'm sorry I didn't get around to reviewing until now, but better late than never, I guess. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/14/2016
I stumbled upon your YouTube video with a chapter and I immediately got engrossed in the story. I found your 3-hour YouTube video with the first few chapters and was hooked immediately. I could not find the other videos to continue the story so I read it on here and I have to say that it was one of the best pieces of work I have ever read. Almost on par with Terry Goodkind and the sword of truth series. You have renewed my love for the Legend of Zelda that I had so many years ago when I was a little boy playing the first one on the original Nintendo. Thank you so much for writing this and thank you so much for reigniting the child in this 36 year old man and his renewed love for the Legend of Zelda. I am going to hunt down your other story and begin reading.

PS if they ever did decide 2 make a movie about The Legend of Zelda comma it should have something to do with the Ocarina of Time and if it is done halfway remotely close to how you have put this together, it would be a hit. Thank you once again
shelwyn chapter 42 . 3/30/2016
I got bored chapter 10 and read the tldr ending Epilogue. Thanks for writing this story I liked it. Hope life has gone well for you.
1,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »