Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Return
shelwyn chapter 41 . 11/4/2021
Wow so much esoteric junk and it's just a sword fight and a shove I to the portal lol
shelwyn chapter 40 . 11/4/2021
That was some esoteric bullshit lol.
shelwyn chapter 39 . 11/4/2021
Meh, Link is constantly injured or weak or dragged down its honestly kind of annoying.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2021
Can I just say that the beginning of this chapter is a masterpiece. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. I applaud you.
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
you corrected this in 2015. how did you manage to keep the misspelling of the very first word of your story, the actual title? "Ledgend"?
1amn0man chapter 42 . 3/25/2021
So, I just finished one of my new favorite fics! This was absolutely amazing! I loved the twists and angst, hated them too but y’a know that’s the cost of a great story. I really loved your characterization of everyone, they all felt real to me, and that can be hard.
Not going to lie, I am SO glad I found this story after it was done. I finished in in like 3 days, and I’m trying to get an engineering degree, so I don’t have a lot of time.
I LOVE the way you explained time, and that you had time slow down at moments for Link, that was a really cool addition that added a lot to the story.
Thank you SO much for writing and finishing this, again, it’s one of my new favorites!
Cyan Quartz chapter 8 . 3/17/2021
Fun story.
Cyan Quartz chapter 2 . 2/23/2021
Your blood will open the seal? Is that a reference to Zelda 2? Awesome. Just a bunch of crazy monsters, doing their thing.
Sachgo03 chapter 42 . 1/20/2021
I just finished this story. It’s literally amazing! I was a little caught off guard with sassy, sarcastic, temperamental Link... but now I can’t imagine him any other way. Also, though I tend to be a little hesitant about OC’s, Hunter is literally my favorite character in this whole story (followed by Link, of course. His and Link’s cousin/brother/BFF relationship is actually my most favorite thing. And the world building with all of the races, I just... I can’t even. It’s sooo good!
I understand this took you a long time to write, but I just want to thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to do so! Don’t listen to the haters! You’re awesome and your work is awesome! Keep doing what you’re doing! 3
Kabnondra chapter 42 . 11/14/2020
It's always a pleasure to reread the Return, and to see how much you've grown as a writer over the years! I still adore following along with you on tumblr, and am very grateful for your endless dedication to this green-clad boy who has the worst hat in the world (according to all those around him). Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2020
Man, I read this story as a lid but trying to re read is a pain. Even though Link has never had spades if characterization in game this one feels way to OC.

It is written for young teen who think the snarky, sarcastic personality is the culmination of coolness. I think I will let the rest of this story stay a memory, less I tarnish it more
The Silver Fallen chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I’ve just discovered this by chance and while it’s early yet I’ve not been this excited to read a fic in sometime. Im really looking forward to whatever dejavú Link is having with his old/erased memories turning into quite the plot of intrigue
EgoRaptor chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Welp, time to read the whole story again seeing as there's a new chapter and I have no idea what's happened ahah
Aaronwylde chapter 42 . 7/27/2020
I love this story. This is the fanfiction that got me into fandiction in the first place
MovedToA03 chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
I feel weird reading this because it’s technically older than me
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »