Reviews for Legend of Zelda: The Return
Ynot364 chapter 42 . 7/22
I don't know why it took me so long to leave a review for this story but now I am! I just couldn't stop reading this, it's beyond amazing! Wish you didn't leave me hanging with whether or not Link and Zelda get married, but it's kinda obvious even to me that it will happen! This is probably one of my most favorite fan-fictions ever! Thank you so much for making this story, all the characters were wonderful and I'll miss them!
-Goodbye for now -Ynot364
setokayba2n chapter 42 . 5/26
It was a good story, just a little plothole... If Zelda managed to make Link go to the past... Could she not do it again?
percyjacksonfan28 chapter 7 . 5/15
I don't think anyone cares if you use the word psycho, dark link could definitely be considered psychotic
SilverCoatl chapter 42 . 4/19
This is my third time reading through this story, and it's as awesome as ever! There are a few typos and slight inconsistencies with canon, but this story flows so well, I don't even care. And snarky Link is the best ever! I'm sorry I didn't get around to reviewing until now, but better late than never, I guess. Keep up the great work!
I stumbled upon your YouTube video with a chapter and I immediately got engrossed in the story. I found your 3-hour YouTube video with the first few chapters and was hooked immediately. I could not find the other videos to continue the story so I read it on here and I have to say that it was one of the best pieces of work I have ever read. Almost on par with Terry Goodkind and the sword of truth series. You have renewed my love for the Legend of Zelda that I had so many years ago when I was a little boy playing the first one on the original Nintendo. Thank you so much for writing this and thank you so much for reigniting the child in this 36 year old man and his renewed love for the Legend of Zelda. I am going to hunt down your other story and begin reading.

PS if they ever did decide 2 make a movie about The Legend of Zelda comma it should have something to do with the Ocarina of Time and if it is done halfway remotely close to how you have put this together, it would be a hit. Thank you once again
shelwyn chapter 42 . 3/30
I got bored chapter 10 and read the tldr ending Epilogue. Thanks for writing this story I liked it. Hope life has gone well for you.
First time reader here, and I have to say this chapter (where Link and Brayden have a talk) completely touched me. As a mother, his sentiments about knowing his son lives even in his absence was absolutely spot-on. Beautifully written, albeit tragic. Loving the story so far, and I'm eager to keep reading :)
OmegaDL50 chapter 42 . 1/30
After a rough early chapters with the occasional spelling error, this story began to shine and became something great by the middle and only got better and better as I finally reached it's conclusion.

I enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to read it's sequel, Reconciliation.

Thanks for writing this.
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 42 . 12/31/2015
This is the best story ever.
Those are my current sentiments.
I have nothing else to say.
connery.barney chapter 42 . 12/28/2015
Just finished reading and I have to say that was amazing, I fell in love with all the characters and laugh, cried, and raged along with them
Sierra chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
I just wanted to tell you this is BRILLIANT! This has been my first day off in about a year, and I have spent literally all of it reading. I missed meals because I was reading. I neglected my family because I was reading. I put off homework because I was reading. (Don't worry about those by the by, they're common side effects when I'm engrossed in a good book. My family is used to it). It's now 2 in the morning, I have class tomorrow morning and a paper to write that I will probably continue to ignore... because for the love of GOD, I cannot stop reading. I am truly hooked. If you have this much talent to create a story like this with LoZ, I would love to see what you could do with a novel of your own. Thank you for keeping me awake, thank you for ruining my priorities, thank you for probably destroying my eyesight since I've been attached to a screen for the last... 10-12 hours. I mean that in all sincerity. This is truly wonderful, and you are truly talented, Lady Rose. You keep doing you.
malicepains chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
First time reader here, this story was amazing from start to finish. I truly loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write something simply awesome. 12 years since this was last updated, and you're still giving readers an adventure of a life time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
DJMICKEY chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is my 10th time reading this story I'm in love with it and if you try you. Couldconvince Miyamoto to make this an anime...maybe
Axcel chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Link was ten in his child form and seventeen in adult form (with a ten yearold mind and emotions, which is horrifying).

If I were LLink, I would point out to Nabooru that Ganondorf could be considered a traitor due to his abuse of the Gerudos' trust. Perhaps.
BasicBlueprints2000 chapter 20 . 9/18/2015
"What was that?"... "Probably just the rubble settling" Not sure if 'rubble settling' was a reference to rumble setting, if so, omylife I am laughing so hard right now! I REMEMBER THE RUMBLE SETTING *wipes away tear of laughter
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »