Reviews for Life is Beautiful USED to be her stolen voice box
sasukevampire chapter 18 . 11/3
Love your story, but i would prefer more word and character development, and not just jumping from 1 place to another. And also, just to tell you, cancer doesnt make people go bald. It's the chemotherapy that makes them go bald.
Anyway, love the story plot.
shuran chapter 22 . 8/26
C'était bien partie, dommage que ça fini comme ça.
Lovette24 chapter 22 . 8/4
I really liked your story until right about now.
Seriously!? Hopefully you go back to this story and right it from this point on. But just to let you know you never mentioned what happened to his gang. I'm just really disappointed with this chapter.. But oh well I understand that you as well as other authors sometimes feel like their work is unsatisfying for them and just dump it. But I will favorite this story, only because of your hard work and faithfulness to us readers. Thank you for your story and I hope we right together sometime in the future.

Sincerely, Lovette24
If you have any doubts about this because the grammar and punctuation is bad in the first chapter- don't. It gets a lot better (the grammar) and though it may seem cliche there is tons of character development and heartwarming scenes. Well done and beautifully executed, though I wish I got to read what's next. Now it's 3 in the morning because I stayed up to read this so imma go to sleep.
Sarah chapter 8 . 6/14
Awesome! Will you write a sequal?
Dude what is this a grammar class. Cut the guy some slack he is a great writer, and this story is being carried out very well.
YouSureBoutThat chapter 1 . 5/31
I honestly couldn't get past the first chapter because of all the grammar mistakes. Ugh. Capitalize the beginnings of sentences and periods are not optional. Please learn some grammar, or at least get an editor or beta reader.
soooo...m this fanfic was chilled before this shiy happened
A friend chapter 1 . 3/24
You should have kept the storyline the way it was it was really interesting until you change kind of sad that I can't read the rest of the now
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 3/21
You know this story has a lot of potential, albeit the cliche drama but what's a good fanfic without heavy drama right? Some of the dialogues are confusing and repititive but the idea is there. I'm just so sad that you didn't finish the ending. I mean I know you did but you just made like a summary or something. I hoped to God every chapter that I'll be reading a bit more especially about Sasuke's reaction to her cancer but in a few sentences you ended it. Siiiiigh. I was really hooked. I especially love how Sasuke was fighting his inner demons and Sakura getting around her insecurities too. It was nice. I just hoped you didn't rush it or ended it for the sake of ending it for the readers. Anyway I really like it, just a couple of grammar lapses and spelling errors but it's good.
black lotus chapter 10 . 3/5
It' good
PosionedAngels chapter 7 . 2/4
i love to story. thanks for making it. i still want to bitch sasuke again.
xfrozencrystalx chapter 22 . 1/30
I love the story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Hey!even though its a bit confusing at times ireally love the one of my favourite sasusaku times it is confusing like how can sasuke be a gang leader while he is in high school and that when ino says we will finally get to see his house when she already saw it...other than that there were a few gramatical errors!
Still i loved the story..keep it up
3,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »