Reviews for Life is Beautiful USED to be her stolen voice box
Okay, I see now. It was a mistake.
You literally said Hinata was lucky that she was cousins with someone in sharingan and then now you say they're not...? There are a lot of issues with this fic...
yes both storys expiriment 101 and determination
I love this story,putting myself into it(
),But I wish you gave Ami a kick in da $$when she threatened Sasuke bout what he doing to sakura.. Sasuke Shud had checked her $$,Ugh B!Ch you forgot how u beat her..
graynita chapter 22 . 8/5
Everything is really unrealistic and there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. The characters are super OOC aswell. It's a nice storyline, but it's really poorly written, I can't really take anything seriously and I don't feel any sort of emotion while reading. Not to mention I don't really like how she's repeatedly a damsel in distress when that isn't Sakura's character at all. I'm not hating on you nor this story, but maybe you should try rewriting it or improve your writing a bit. Wasn't a waste of time, though. I did enjoy reading this a bit. -graynita
I love this storyThis is beautiful..
It's just too much.. sakura keeps on getting beaten up, blood, faints, weak, goes to hospital and the cycle goes on.. i just wish she won't be too damsel
Anonimo chapter 4 . 7/10
Me gusto tu fic .
Goldglow chapter 13 . 6/8
this fanfic would have been very nice if you had a beta. So here's some stuff I don't like about it.
1. I hate how you're making anything that happens to sakura be a 'woe is me' situation
2. There are some very very shady areas like how sakura just accepted everything about sasuke without asking any questions. Even if she doesn't have a voice she still has a brain
3. You make it seem like most japanese fangirls are witches. The way you portrayed the hatred of the fangirls to sakura was too exagerated.
4. Have you heard anything about doctpor patient confidentiality?. Tsunade wasn't even supposed to mention anything about sakuras condition to sasuke without sakuras express permission, yet here she was, just about to tell him before sakura 'told' her to stop.
even the most witchy teenage girls go around hitting and beating their fellow teenage girls. You portrayed most of the girls in this story as touts not girls.
6. I think sasuke is a bit OOC but that's not too bad
8. The way you portrayed sasuke as the gang leader was so wrong. Its so wrong I don't have time to expantiate.
9. There are some grammatical errors in this. A beta would have easily identified them and notified you.
sudden change in Amis character was too swift and improperly explained. Change like that takes a lot of time.
11. Not even bill gates spends 1 million dollars so easily on a rotten childs party. Your overly generous concept of how rich people spend their money is so sad. It seems like you're poor, because I think only poor people think rich people squander stupid amounts of money on nothing but parties and clothes. If you're rich and you spend your money like that then you need to be checked on how you got that money, because no sane hardworking person squanders all their hard earned money on stupid parties.
12. I don't remember you mentioning amis dads occupation. That's another shady area. All you mentioned was that he was filthy rich, how, no one knows.
13. Your implementation of pathos was too obvious and childishly inexperienced.
There are soo many other stuff I'd like to mention but other fanfic authors await my reviews. All I'm trying to say is that this story needs to be edited by a beta. I'm not flaming you by the way.
Good luck,
Goldglow.
stardust953 chapter 2 . 5/22
Sakura has cancer?! how come I get the feeling that this story will have a sad ending :(
Clara chapter 14 . 4/14
Type your review here. (Experiment 101)
waste of time
sonjatheanimelover chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
GOD U KNOW HOW TO WRITE
THIS WAS SERIOUSLY AMAZING THANK U for AT LEAST DOING A SUMMARY THANK U SO MUCH
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN I HAVE BOTH STORIES!
my4angels chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
I passed this story not bothering to not give it a 1st glance,but I have bn reading for a am over and over and over again..im crying now this is my new tear jerking story...I LOVVVVV THIS
3,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »