Reviews for Life is Beautiful USED to be her stolen voice box
If you have any doubts about this because the grammar and punctuation is bad in the first chapter- don't. It gets a lot better (the grammar) and though it may seem cliche there is tons of character development and heartwarming scenes. Well done and beautifully executed, though I wish I got to read what's next. Now it's 3 in the morning because I stayed up to read this so imma go to sleep.
Sarah chapter 8 . 6/14
Awesome! Will you write a sequal?
Dude what is this a grammar class. Cut the guy some slack he is a great writer, and this story is being carried out very well.
YouSureBoutThat chapter 1 . 5/31
I honestly couldn't get past the first chapter because of all the grammar mistakes. Ugh. Capitalize the beginnings of sentences and periods are not optional. Please learn some grammar, or at least get an editor or beta reader.
soooo...m this fanfic was chilled before this shiy happened
A friend chapter 1 . 3/24
You should have kept the storyline the way it was it was really interesting until you change kind of sad that I can't read the rest of the now
theeuniverse chapter 22 . 3/21
You know this story has a lot of potential, albeit the cliche drama but what's a good fanfic without heavy drama right? Some of the dialogues are confusing and repititive but the idea is there. I'm just so sad that you didn't finish the ending. I mean I know you did but you just made like a summary or something. I hoped to God every chapter that I'll be reading a bit more especially about Sasuke's reaction to her cancer but in a few sentences you ended it. Siiiiigh. I was really hooked. I especially love how Sasuke was fighting his inner demons and Sakura getting around her insecurities too. It was nice. I just hoped you didn't rush it or ended it for the sake of ending it for the readers. Anyway I really like it, just a couple of grammar lapses and spelling errors but it's good.
black lotus chapter 10 . 3/5
It' good
PosionedAngels chapter 7 . 2/4
i love to story. thanks for making it. i still want to bitch sasuke again.
xfrozencrystalx chapter 22 . 1/30
I love the story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Hey!even though its a bit confusing at times ireally love the one of my favourite sasusaku fanfic...at times it is confusing like how can sasuke be a gang leader while he is in high school and that when ino says we will finally get to see his house when she already saw it...other than that there were a few gramatical errors!
Still i loved the story..keep it up
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful This was was Amazingly Beautiful! Like before I cant describe my happiness in words! One of the Bests I've read so far! Sasuke has really changed for Sakura and I'm so so sooo Happy that Sakura finally got her voice back! Yay finally! And the ending was so so Sweet! I really really Love All the Sweet Sasusaku moments! This fic has made me laugh and cry many times! I'm so proud of Sakura! Love this fic so so so much! I had a Great Time reading this fantastic fic! I even read the last chp 3 times bcuz i really loved the part where Sasuke cofesses to Sakura and then she in return says I LOVE YOU! I'm so happy for the couple! Their Love is so pure and intense!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Awsum Awsum Awsum! That was soooooo Epic! I mean seriously Sasuke is the same cursed devil like in the real naruto anime! It really made my mind explode! I'm so happy I found this fic! Its Different and Super Amazing and made me cry numerous times uptil now! Fantastic chp! The ending part was really Sweet!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Seriously how strong and bold is Sakura?! I mean really she knows about her miserable state and how those stupid bitches treat her Damn them! Sakura is such an inpirational charcater her and even made me cry I mean seriously reading where she smiles and laughs make butterflies fly in my stomach causing me to smile and laugh too but on those terrible moments when she's really hurt and still smiles really really make me hurt and I seriously cry and when I'm saying I mean writting this is no joke I mean it all! *writing the review while reading the part where Sasuke asks Sakura Qs abt smiling all the time.*
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
I dont have the words to describe how much i'm in love with this fic! Its really really incredible! From chp 1 to uptil 7 i'm loving every single character, every description and also the main characs Sasuke and Sakura! Wonderfully written!
And Sakura's beautiful personality really reminds me of Hellen Keller!
I'm so happy abt Sasuke's changed mind and attitude! xD Sasuke is really like a Oh-so-Perfect-Boy with everything I mean with the looks, money and singer but at the same time being the leader of the Gang member really raised my interest in this Awsum story!
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »