Reviews for Life is Beautiful USED to be her stolen voice box
Well, i love the story line and all but the end it was quick nvm though i know u wanted to write but busy in real world so it was really good!
Demonic girl111 chapter 21 . 6/7
Although there are a few things I would change about your original, I sincerely adore this storyline you put up. If/When the new version is posted I can't wait to read the differences... Unless I already read it, God idek anymore. But legit, Author-San, awesome story. Loved the concept, characters, and Sasuke's development as a character and Sakura's pure nature through and through.
Demonic girl111 chapter 18 . 6/7
I Now hate how everyone assumes she's a fucking servant. It's fucking annoying. At least Sasuke saved her.
Demonic girl111 chapter 16 . 6/7
I'm so scared for Sakura... It's genuine and I really hope this ends well.
Demonic girl111 chapter 15 . 6/7
I find it hilarious yet ridiculous how many people think Sakura is a new staff member. Honestly, don't these people get the memo? XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 6/7
OH MY FUCKING GOD SAKURA WHY CANT YOU JUST LISTEN TI SASUKE?! NOW YOURE GONNA GET DATE RAPPED OR SOMETHING! T-T
well its kinda hard you know how to choose one of them when they are good so lets just say its amazing
the most amazing ch i have ever read
Pallabi chapter 22 . 3/6
The most beautiful story i hd evr read in my lyf...thank u
SasuSaku33 chapter 20 . 2/12
Not that I'm disappointed about the ending, I actually liked it, but I was so excited on how you would confront the topic of Sakura's cancer and all because even though it was completely unrealistic, you were able (for some reason) to make it work, then when I read the next few chapters, you changed it...I'm not really disappointed, more like I'm craving for more. I don't really care if it's unbelievable or unrealistic or anything like that. You made it all work out even if you didn't plan it. It's a nice story and sure the changes (stated in the next 'chapter') made the fanfic more believable but I just expected more because once I saw how you started the plot line and the spins you made (even though most were overly used and cliché), I appreciated it, but the ending feels like it just ended too fast. An Epilogue would have been nice (but that's just me, I think) and even a continuation but if you're too busy, I understand. I guess what I'm trying to say in this review is that it's nice and I wish it had more and that you didn't need to make those changes because as unbelievable and unrealistic (I've used these two words in this review like I think 3 or 4 times -.-!), it was a NICE unbelievable and unrealistic (in my opinion) and I wish you saw it as that too :3 Keep up with your talent and all :3

I'm not saying this to be a horrible person or because I'm bashing on your story. On the contrary, I like your story :3 I'm just a very dedicated fan of SasuSaku and I just wanted to let you know that your story is nice and I'm sure you know you're story is not perfect or anything and yeah... I'm just very blunt and I hate that if my review hurts you in anyway, I swear, I have no intention of doing that.

Love,
SasuSaku33
I know this is fanfiction and all. And really it's a great story so far. My only complaint is that the characters are too OOC. I mean i know it's not a requirement for the author to imitate each character's personality to the dot but, every time i read their every thought and action, it's like i'm reading completely different people than they were supposed to. I'm talking about Neji and Shikamaru hugging Sakura because they were worried about her even though they just met the girl for not even a month (i think) and they just don't do that.

Don't get me wrong because i think this story is great, just that i think it'd be better for this to be an original story and not based on Naruto characters because even a little, i can't see them or read them as the characters i watch and read in the anime and manga. Well, maybe a little, but mostly, they're just too different...

This is my opinion and i'm not aiming to offend anyone in anyway.

Still, thanks for the story, it really is great...
Um, isn't chemo the one responsible for balding and not cancer itself?

I'm not really saying this to be rude but maybe search about things to avoid confusions and misunderstandings?
I really like it, but it was a little lame in the last chapter. Still I think you are a good writer.
sasukevampire chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
Love your story, but i would prefer more word and character development, and not just jumping from 1 place to another. And also, just to tell you, cancer doesnt make people go bald. It's the chemotherapy that makes them go bald.
Anyway, love the story plot.
3,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »