Reviews for Life is Beautiful USED to be her stolen voice box
mg0651957 chapter 3 . 3/12
Why my name? why god?
Kiki721 chapter 1 . 3/2
I really LOVE the story. It has a very interesting and good storyline and has a lot of potential to be a great fanfic but you need to check that grammar.
It seem like it has a lot of potential but you grammar needs work.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2017
I'm sorry but I think it was a horrible idea to change and rewrite the story in the last few chapters of the original! I was so excited to read chapter 21 after all the drama that had happened in the previous chapters but Instead I get a whole new story!? I'm literally doin disappointed
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Great plot! The storyline and character development (especially sakura) is very unique, but I would appreciate It if you'd check your grammar every now and then. Almost every paragraph is lacking the appropriate punctuation or your vocabulary is a little off and repetition of words seems to occur quite often. It may not seem so important but to the readers, whom of which I am one of them, find it difficult to understand what your trying to say or it just doesn't make sense... BUT! On a positive note this is a really great story and I'm only on chapter 5 :D Well done great effort.
Quen chapter 22 . 10/16/2017
Awwww :( Why did you summarized the ending?
Please continue now that Sakura finally has her voice pleaseeeeee
But the story is beautiful
I just hate that Sasuke slept with different girl
I only want Sakura for him.
Also I actually cried when Sakura was being beaten I felt the pain, hurt and I don't want her suffer that much ever again
And thank you cause I love this kind of Sakura here, wearing her genuine smile always. One of the best Sakura character in a story I really love her so much
She's an angel!
I want a SEQUEL pleaseeeeeee
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Okay, I see now. It was a mistake.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
You literally said Hinata was lucky that she was cousins with someone in sharingan and then now you say they're not...? There are a lot of issues with this fic...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
yes both storys expiriment 101 and determination
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
I love this story,putting myself into it(
),But I wish you gave Ami a kick in da $$when she threatened Sasuke bout what he doing to sakura.. Sasuke Shud had checked her $$,Ugh B!Ch you forgot how u beat her..
graynita chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
Everything is really unrealistic and there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. The characters are super OOC aswell. It's a nice storyline, but it's really poorly written, I can't really take anything seriously and I don't feel any sort of emotion while reading. Not to mention I don't really like how she's repeatedly a damsel in distress when that isn't Sakura's character at all. I'm not hating on you nor this story, but maybe you should try rewriting it or improve your writing a bit. Wasn't a waste of time, though. I did enjoy reading this a bit. -graynita
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
I love this storyThis is beautiful..
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
It's just too much.. sakura keeps on getting beaten up, blood, faints, weak, goes to hospital and the cycle goes on.. i just wish she won't be too damsel
Anonimo chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
Me gusto tu fic .
Goldglow chapter 13 . 6/8/2017
this fanfic would have been very nice if you had a beta. So here's some stuff I don't like about it.
1. I hate how you're making anything that happens to sakura be a 'woe is me' situation
2. There are some very very shady areas like how sakura just accepted everything about sasuke without asking any questions. Even if she doesn't have a voice she still has a brain
3. You make it seem like most japanese fangirls are witches. The way you portrayed the hatred of the fangirls to sakura was too exagerated.
4. Have you heard anything about doctpor patient confidentiality?. Tsunade wasn't even supposed to mention anything about sakuras condition to sasuke without sakuras express permission, yet here she was, just about to tell him before sakura 'told' her to stop.
even the most witchy teenage girls go around hitting and beating their fellow teenage girls. You portrayed most of the girls in this story as touts not girls.
6. I think sasuke is a bit OOC but that's not too bad
8. The way you portrayed sasuke as the gang leader was so wrong. Its so wrong I don't have time to expantiate.
9. There are some grammatical errors in this. A beta would have easily identified them and notified you.
sudden change in Amis character was too swift and improperly explained. Change like that takes a lot of time.
11. Not even bill gates spends 1 million dollars so easily on a rotten childs party. Your overly generous concept of how rich people spend their money is so sad. It seems like you're poor, because I think only poor people think rich people squander stupid amounts of money on nothing but parties and clothes. If you're rich and you spend your money like that then you need to be checked on how you got that money, because no sane hardworking person squanders all their hard earned money on stupid parties.
12. I don't remember you mentioning amis dads occupation. That's another shady area. All you mentioned was that he was filthy rich, how, no one knows.
13. Your implementation of pathos was too obvious and childishly inexperienced.
There are soo many other stuff I'd like to mention but other fanfic authors await my reviews. All I'm trying to say is that this story needs to be edited by a beta. I'm not flaming you by the way.
Good luck,