Reviews for A Hero's Death
MasterYaoiCollector chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
well you got me crying TT but it was good but the question is does kakashi or the others find irukas body? and how do the others react? it would be great to know please add more chapters.
Jezzika of Medius chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I like this story, but is it possible to have Kakashi find him? That would be interesting.
Sociopathic-Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Tears streak down my face.

And I hate you for it.

I hate you for making me weak.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I thank you.
An Ordinary Riceball chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Great story
Nelarun chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This was brilliant. I loved both endings for different reasons - Sasuke's ending had more 'this is all my fault' angst and Iruka's had 'how could I have missed it' angst. And both were brilliant. (I think part of me likes the Iruka one more because it paves the way for more angst or guilt from Kakashi and Kurenai...) Wonderful characterisations. Beautiful story.

Nela
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
:( this made me sad.

But it was good.

Very sad, made me want to call Kishimoto-senpai and scream at him for killing off Naruto like this; then I realized that this was a fanfic, lol.

All in all, it was fantastic!

XxGaaraXRukixX
hanipman chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Such a sad story...Iruka and Sasuke's guilt trips got me crying...geez
yaoifangirl930 chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
that was so sad but really good.
Lucky Naruto08 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
wow. i dont know really what to say. all three chapters where really good. although u should have had kakashi and kurenai find Iruka. but all well. the description was really good too. all around it was amazing.

Lucky Naruto08 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
wow. man u know how to get someone to almost cry. that was really good. Iruka is going to be interesting.

Lucky Naruto08 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
wow. thats really good. i could never write anything like that in my whole life!

Dolphin-Sensei chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I really like this story, just one thing, in the AfterMath Sasuke, Tsunade comes rushing in, but in the AfterMath Iruka, Tsunade has been dead for 3 months, I found this a little off, but I still loved this story
ligerzero626 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
brakes down crying. anyway good story
Funabisenu chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
i cried SO MUCH!
Banana Ninja chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Wow, very depressing. I was crying at the end. I liked the Sasuke aftermath better than the Iruka one, it too upsetting.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »