Reviews for Silent One
hope you update soon :]
crazyguy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
more more! :)
meme chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
it was very good hope you get the next chapter up soon plaes dont take to long again good job
kaitamis chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this was really good what happens next!
queensguider chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Can't w8 for the next chapter, am new to this site but enjoy it a lot, look forward to reading more of this story.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm liking this story! I cannot wait to find out what happens, please update soon.

And you're good at writing, this did NOT suck. It was really good.
BloodShadows666 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awsum I can't wait to read more in the next chapter
dark crimson dragon mistress chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
MORE! That is an awsome story. Please, please, please, PLEASE update it. I really want ot know what happens to Venus know that Cyclonus and the other Decepticons haver her. I also want to know how the Autobots will react knowing that a human is in the clutches of the Decepticons. You're doing great so far but you haven't updated in a really long time. Great start though and I hope I get to read the next chapter to it.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is interesting. Poor Venus.
Silveromance chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i would like more please
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Good start!

Can't wait to read more!
Moony chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw don't let as hanging like this. I love this fic so far and I'm very eager to see what will happen next. Also your OC seems to be a pretty good character. She's not one of those god damn Mary Sues who don't act like real humans at all. This character acts like any normal human in this situation would. She's scared and doesn't go insulting the Dcons or something.
Anbu Nin Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
that was good i wonder how they

would treat the girl
An Nomyous chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Me likey!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awesome can't wait to know what happens next!