Reviews for The Data Date
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Hahah! This had lots of elements that seem to be used in this pairing's fandom, but still, I liked this better than many of the others I've read. I think it was Kaidoh's reaction of wanting to run. _
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very cute. I love how Kaidoh's outter appearance doesnt completely conicide with his personality as you showed here. nice story!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Nice!
Immortelle Stalker chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Haha! This is soo funny! I was trying to stop myself from laughing out loud because my mom's sleeping. xDD This is 100 percent great-o! *adds to favorites*

Mamushi is so cute. o
hatakearan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
lol, great story!
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
lol. Inui spoiled the ending of the movie.

So sweet, Inui X Kaidou. Hope to see more of those.

-Gwyn
anmah chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
VERY kawaii and EXTREMELY well written-! Not to mention HILARIOUS! LOL, great job! _

Anmah
Kyoka-BOO chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This was very entertaining. I loved it. I like how you captured the data side of Inui (then again, most everyone does). I'd love to see another fanfiction by you of this pairing. I liked how you kept there from being blocks of text by using dialog. Inui's "Super Secret Kaoru Kaidoh Notes" Made me giggle.
Kibou-chan40 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
A-e! That was so CUTE! *favorites instantly* I loved how Kaidou kept telling himself what he should and should not act like - it showed a more self-conscious side of him that I haven't seen much of! (Although maybe that's just because I don't read many fics that focus much on Kaidou... *blink*) And Inui! Gah! *dies* "I think it's at least 40 percent cute..." THANK YOU for typing out the word "percent"! Most people don't realize that the percent sign doesn't work when you type it in stories, so it gets left out and it's pretty annoying... And, there was a moral! How sweet! "Everyone has something they're unreasonable about..." The humor was well-placed... you really seem to have a good sense of when humor is appropriate and when it's time to be more serious. I loved it! *eijiglomps*

-Kibou-chan