Reviews for Ebony Riddle and the Truth About the Boy–Who–Died
rain ravinlin chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
please update.
CyradisNyx chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
This is really good!

But i think that a common theme in all the chapters is that Sirius and Snape are COMPLETELY out of character which is kinda annoying...
god of all chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Eiladwyn chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Hello )

When I first saw the summary for this story I wasn't too sure of what I would find.

I'm happy to say I was pleasantly surprised. Everything adds up, and you cover the details very well, especially since this is so AU.

Thanks for taking the time to write this, and I envy your originality P
Kage Hasu chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Whatever happened to Bobby? Is he alright? You said Harry: Keeper is on other worlds right now? Which one is he on? and that other story WITCH: Knights etc. the spin-off of Harry:Keeper. Is that story on hold. Will there be a sequel to Harry:Keeper or will you take his story off COMPLETED when he gets back from whatever world he's on?

Will Ebony's friends find out that she's not a Prewitt she's a Riddle and used to be a Potter? Will they hate and fear her too? I can't wait until the chapter where Harry: Keeper comes in. Hopefully everyone who hates her will get a wake up call.
Shanami chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Interesting start. I'm not normally a huge fan of this style of story as I tend towards the light-hearted and amusing variety. But, I've enjoyed your writing in the past and I think that Harry as a female has some potential.

I do like the reactions of many of the characters so far. Snape and Black are well characterized even if the take on Sirius is a bit extreme. Ebony's interactions with the various members of the Order and her friends are thoughtful and mostly reasonable. I could easily see a very close friendship with Tonks developing from what you've laid down already. It isn't entirely clear though which of the Weasley family and children know about her. It seems clear that the ones still in school do not know her actual name/history, but Bill and Charlie seem like they could fall either way. As a side note, in Harry Potter canon his name is Charlie Weasley, not Charley.

However, I feel that a major factor that is missing thusfar is Ebony/Harry's reaction to becoming female and the associated identity crises that would naturally result from such a transformation. I understand that during the captivity segment that she would not have had time to think about it, but I think that now that she is out of Riddle Manor you are going to have to address those issues. In particular, you are going to have to make a decision about what gender(s) she is attracted to and the associated angst that might bring. After all, Ebony was raised male and distinctly had a crush on Cho Chang. Whether this means that she will be straight or a lesbian I can't tell from what you've written so far. In either case, I imagine there will be some serious soul searching needed to keep the story realistic.

Oh, and just as a personal plea, even though I saw the HP & OC tag: If Ebony is straight, please do not consider the HP/DM pairing. Harry and Malfoy hated each other and I'm pretty sure that it was never unresolved sexual tension.

I look forward to seeing more.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
-Continue this as well, please. Excellent writing.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Wyrken chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
This is outrageous! Please, updates, we need more updates.
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
I'm guessing Snape is going to tell Remus and maybe Dumbledore what happened. At what point in this story does Keeper show up? Or have you not gotten to that part yet? Well onto the next story!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Oooh, this story was incredibly pleasing and much more my style. I surely hope to see an update.
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Ah, finally the backstory of Ebony is brought into being. I've been dying to read her story ever since she met Keeper so long ago, and now I'm finally getting it. All that's left is for her to catch up to where Keeper comes in, go through the events of Keeper coming around, and then it's off to Hogwarts and the most evil biotch in the Harryverse, Delores Umbridge, the walking root canal sans drugs.

Keep up the great work!
ufoundjohn chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I just started reading this story and really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and hope to see you post again soon!
alichi chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
This sure is one of the more interesting Harry-gets-turned-into-a-girl fics here on .

Thou I really hope Voldemort and his gang are smart enough to put the suddenly appearing female Prewet together with the disappearance of Ebony.

Eagerly waiting to see if you have Ebony join Voldemort, try to carve out a neutral life for herself after getting disillusioned with the light-side or keep fighting her fathers side.

Hope to see the next chapter(s) soon :P
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter.
korrd chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Will we be seeing Keeper appear in this story? Or at least the mention of him?
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »