Reviews for Ebony Riddle and the Truth About the Boy–Who–Died
adenoide chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I don't know if it choice was the best to go back with Dumby. She will try to kill her father because Dumby want this and after they will put her in jail or kill her. Maybe she want to die after all.
IK chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I love this story, it's impressive and somehow inspiring. The style you use is great without being intrusive, making for a grand reading experience. Hope to see more soon!
yeah chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It makes absolutely no sens2e for someone raised with a male identity to suddenly consider themselves female even if they actually are.

learn2psychology
The Liquified Platypus chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
cute, i love your story
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Thank you I look forward to more of your excellent writing.
john chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Good story.

But none of it new yet.

Hope that changes soon.
Unsigned chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
This sounds depressing...
Thozmp Corris chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I've been kinda wondering about this chapter: Why did Lily favor Ebony over Harry? As from the description Voldemort himself gives, Lily might have been less then willing during that act, yet she adores the daughter to the point of sacrificing her other child. Not saying she should have just let them kill Ebony, but it does seem kinda odd. Is it going to be answered later, or will it be a continued mystery?
gainedinterest chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter.

Update soon.
Aoirann chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
The button's more of a light green.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
This story has a GREAT premise! I love your other fics, and this one has such an interesting start, so I can't wait to see what you end up doing with it! Keep up the incredible work!
dfcole chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Awesome story! Great idea! But weren't the Weasley's and Hermoine at HQ also? Where are they? Anyway, please update soon!
shadowzerover5 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Wow another update! Keep it up!
Miscellaneous101 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying the way you are approaching this. I'm crappy at storyline pointers, but here is some other feedback:

My only bone(s) to pick with you are general stuff like some words missing, i.e. "That is when Remus ran in. He and , who had sprung up to help..." "He and Tonks, who had sprung up to help..." I presume?

Also, the use of bolded text is not explained at the beggining of the chapter. I presume it is your way of italicising text that is already italicised (are they even words?) - but I think that the literacy way of doing this is un-italicising the words. Either way, perhaps put a brief explaination at the beggining?

All that aside, thanks heaps for the work you put into this. See you next chapter,

Misc
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I hope Sirius doesn't end up being hypocrite and judge Ebony becuase of her family like people judge him for being a part of the Black family.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »