Reviews for Ebony Riddle and the Truth About the Boy–Who–Died
alichi chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
This sure is one of the more interesting Harry-gets-turned-into-a-girl fics here on .

Thou I really hope Voldemort and his gang are smart enough to put the suddenly appearing female Prewet together with the disappearance of Ebony.

Eagerly waiting to see if you have Ebony join Voldemort, try to carve out a neutral life for herself after getting disillusioned with the light-side or keep fighting her fathers side.

Hope to see the next chapter(s) soon :P
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter.
korrd chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Will we be seeing Keeper appear in this story? Or at least the mention of him?
adenoide chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I don't know if it choice was the best to go back with Dumby. She will try to kill her father because Dumby want this and after they will put her in jail or kill her. Maybe she want to die after all.
IK chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I love this story, it's impressive and somehow inspiring. The style you use is great without being intrusive, making for a grand reading experience. Hope to see more soon!
yeah chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It makes absolutely no sens2e for someone raised with a male identity to suddenly consider themselves female even if they actually are.

The Liquified Platypus chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
cute, i love your story
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Thank you I look forward to more of your excellent writing.
john chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Good story.

But none of it new yet.

Hope that changes soon.
Unsigned chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
This sounds depressing...
Thozmp Corris chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I've been kinda wondering about this chapter: Why did Lily favor Ebony over Harry? As from the description Voldemort himself gives, Lily might have been less then willing during that act, yet she adores the daughter to the point of sacrificing her other child. Not saying she should have just let them kill Ebony, but it does seem kinda odd. Is it going to be answered later, or will it be a continued mystery?
gainedinterest chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter.

Update soon.
Aoirann chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
The button's more of a light green.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
This story has a GREAT premise! I love your other fics, and this one has such an interesting start, so I can't wait to see what you end up doing with it! Keep up the incredible work!
dfcole chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Awesome story! Great idea! But weren't the Weasley's and Hermoine at HQ also? Where are they? Anyway, please update soon!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »