Reviews for Ebony Riddle and the Truth About the Boy–Who–Died
Miscellaneous101 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying the way you are approaching this. I'm crappy at storyline pointers, but here is some other feedback:

My only bone(s) to pick with you are general stuff like some words missing, i.e. "That is when Remus ran in. He and , who had sprung up to help..." "He and Tonks, who had sprung up to help..." I presume?

Also, the use of bolded text is not explained at the beggining of the chapter. I presume it is your way of italicising text that is already italicised (are they even words?) - but I think that the literacy way of doing this is un-italicising the words. Either way, perhaps put a brief explaination at the beggining?

All that aside, thanks heaps for the work you put into this. See you next chapter,

Misc
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I hope Sirius doesn't end up being hypocrite and judge Ebony becuase of her family like people judge him for being a part of the Black family.
shadowzerover5 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
UPDATES!

After so long ;clenches fist while crying tears of joy:

Awesome chapters! Very detailed and the roller coaster is going to fun to watch.

Update soon!
Unsigned chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Ms. Weaself...

The very end was kind of abrupt/random, though.
god of all chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Excellent chapter.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I have to ask. If you already have the first several chapters of this story, and the few later one that star Keeper, then why arey ou only now getting out the second chapter?

Also, very good chapter. I see much mental trauma in oncoming chapters. And then I see Keeper, making all trauma moot. Followed by a very interesting year at Hogwarts. Um, was this fifth or sixth year?
Unsigned chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Poor, poor, little house elf...
Ramenth chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
When this showed up in KoTDH, it felt like a rather amusing of the standard that clogs the Harry Potter page once in a while. Now you seem to be playing it straight. YMMV, but, this isn't living up to your other stories so far.
adenoide chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Ebony will be kill by the aurors or put in jail because they will say she's dangerous. I hope Ebony never help them to kill her father because you don't choice your parents. I think if Voldy make everything about Ebony along and send her some place to be in security.
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This is very interesting. It fits pretty well with your usual style of writing even though it's not strictly a humor story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
A good start.
god of all chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Harry/Ebony isn't going to freak out is she? Update soon
Celynn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hey there... are you ever going to continue with this story? Please? PLEASE? I mean seriously, it's such a cool concept and I want to see where this all goes! And didn't you include her in an alternate universe in your keeper of the dark heart series? So you have to have *some* idea where everything will go... right? Right?

Oh well you probably won't even read this *sad face* just... if you do... maybe you could possibly consider getting back to this, even just for a chapter or two? D
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »