Reviews for Ebony Riddle and the Truth About the Boy–Who–Died
Absurdium est chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
So... This is the background for that one side world on Keeper of the Dark Heart?Well it's well thought out. And I was curious about the story So it all works , the start of another Harry Potter story brings into focus that you have neglected your others. So, please update them soon before you get to caught up in a new story. Oh, and a very strong start with a interesting look into Snape's mind. You just don't see much incite into His charter much.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Heh, now this will be interesting, though I wonder if this is going to be a Harry that ends up liking boys, or will he still like girls, and what will Voldemrot do now, as he has a daughter, but, will he care for her, or will he hire a type of nanny, Bella giving Dark Mistress fashion tips? LOL. Looking to the directuion you take this.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Will Harry/Ebony like boys now and go evil or will she still like girls and try to get away from her father? I can actually see Ebony getting along really well with the Uzumaki brothers and helping Hinata get more confidence with a shopping trip, then using occolomancy to find out how to resurrect people from Orochimaru so she can bring her mom back to find out the truth.
Dark Elf2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Glad to see you finally got to come back to this world, I know you like working in it before. I was just curious if the scenes involving Keeper will make an appearance in this go around?
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
:D love it.
PersonaJXT chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Er, well... That's interesting. Very interesting... Update soon please.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7