Reviews for A New Timeline
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 12 . 3/10
I need this RE-continued D':
What happened to the update!? You cant do this to us! D:
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 2/3
I hate wht uve done it was going good but now i just hate it. I also am pissed u discontinued it
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 2/3
Why the fuck did u infect sakura god. N why doesnt naruto n the kurama on good terms didnt u base the future set on them being on good terms. Jezz. N i cant believe u had the gay fag mark her
GoldenPiggy chapter 12 . 11/22/2014 I really want this updated soon...
With Naruto going to be giving Sakura the cold shoulder, I can see negativity and darkness in her future...
GoldenPiggy chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
And right in the middle of the Orochimaru fight I just go and think 'You know, I wouldnt be surprized if theres a plot twist and Sakura ends up getting the curse mark'.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
love the story, i cant wait for you to post your next chapter
Liz chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Can I have more please I really like this paring.
OncomingStorm21 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
u need 2 continue this story it is to good to stop
LovelySheree chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
As crazy as this sounds... Tenten and Sasuke are actually... a good couple. I NEVER would have put hem together but it totally worked, probs to you! And the "Tenten, uh, chan" line was pricless! HA! Keep up this amazing work!

Love your writing, LovelySheree
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Cool story, you got me on the edge of my seat here mate, can't wait till you update next, will kyuubi be the juu-habi next? i'm all a quaking in antici-
GokaMekyaku chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Good story hope you havnt discontinued it but judging from the last update date you have
leafstone chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
great story.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It's weird that Sasuke's personality changes so drastically so quickly, I mean he goes from being about to kill them to 'i'm sorry'? wtf O_o
Cherrie-san chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Oh SNAP- they came back too? Sigh. I knew it was just too easy. Meh... and here I was looking forward to that snake becoming paste.

I suppose good things come to those who wait?