Reviews for Through the Night
ThatOneWhovian chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Okay.

Happy ending, yay! But, the feel train seriously ran me over during this.

Ow ;-;

Good story though, absolutely great! Bravo! _
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sweet! :D Though, at first, I thought that the doctor had gotten Rose back from after Doomsday, not some adventure...I wish it was, but alas, it is not true...yet...
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is lovely. I've only just 'discovered' Dr Who (and Netflix) and watched nearly everything available in the UK on this site in a far too short amount of time -

The quality fanfics are a bit less easy to find, but this is a gem! Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Brilliant story... absolutely brilliant.
Minoentje chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I enjoyed it! I really loved how you portrayed them, so 'them' ! Absolutely fantastic job!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
aw... Man, I wish David'd be there when I wake up. Then again, I don't Rose chasing me with a pitchfork... Meep!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
(he blames Jack for that; the TARDIS's halls aren't meant for football). - that part was freaking awesome XD

Any who. A very lovely TenRose one shot. Very lovely indeed. Very sweet, very touching, etc... Great job :)
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
What dreams were they? were they like Doomaday or?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very sweet :-)
Talia Taylor chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow, that was really good. I love the way it was written. You should maybe write a prologue about when they got separated and stuff.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Fantastic! :D
Atheniandream chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That was SO beautiful.. it's been a while since i've been inspired, it was... inspiring.

goodjob.
Lana Aurelius chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow...this is soo totally amazing and sweet, i actually have happy tears clouding my vision. It is uttelry adorable and i absolutley love it.
Kiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was wonderfully done. Loved the kiss at the end, and the last line was brilliant_
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Beautiful. I love how bashful he gets when he asks to stay with Rose.