Reviews for Kiba's Cloud
Huntergirl77 chapter 6 . 4/10
Grrrr, get on With the story already
Lucille chapter 9 . 3/22
IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD.
ShadowsInsideMe200 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Please write more. Im loving this story. Hurry!
lonelygirl chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Omg what if one of the bad ninj found kiba and take him and shikamaru go after them it will be so cool if that happen.

I hop you update it soon I can't wait to found out what will happen next in the story

What going to happen next. I hop something going to happen that will be so cool.
assassin-emily chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Omg! I love this story sooo much! I vote shika for seme! Kekekeek lets hope kiba is the victim of the 'sexual' jutsus ;) good job mate!
Layanna S.D chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
wow XJ

smex

go shikamaru! it is true that he is a seme or he could be both lol D

i like it hope ya continue

-Arisu
yukixharuyaoi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is full of awesomesauce
Ishida no Revolution chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Sexual jutsus? That has me quite interested. XD Good, good story so far. Loved the, er, sexual scene. I was kind of surprised though at the 7th chapter when Naruto offered help to Kiba. I was just thinking he would get in the way.
gyo chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
hehehe... upload more please?
XxAkira-MariexX chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
shika should so be the uke he's the one with the ponytail XD! but he really should and kiba would be the seme XD!
DemonicKitsune-chan chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
AWESOME STORY! THIS IS SUCH AS HOT PAIRING! XD

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

d.k.-chan
asmntu chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I'm begging like Kiba...please? More...please?
Akari Yasutora chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Wow i love it. i think that its so dramatic and kiba is so jealous I think that you should just go for it and just write and orgy story! WITHOUT OROCHIMARU! he scares me... everone else is good to go though. o did i say i LOVE IT! cause if i havent then there it is... o i already did o well i like to repeat myself. o and you should also make your own characters to get in on the action. thats what me and my friends did
KimmieKamiie chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
that was awesome!
jessierin14 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
okay I already reviewed ch. 9 so I want 2 tell u thx a million for putting my character there! woot! I hope the smut involves *coughMyCharactercough* I hav 1 of those feelings. But please more ShikaKiba or KibaShika.

Arai, "Smut No Jutsu,"

I love your stories! But dislike the speed...the pressure is killing me! AH! If u take any longer ur fans will die of waiting. But I will be waiting face glued 2 the comp screen 4 this story 2 update lik a good lil' fan.

If u need help u just ask me! I'll be more than happy 2. PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!