Reviews for He Found Me
Strange-Wizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wowowowowow you must, I mean you HAVE to continue it now!

It has been grate!
BuckNC chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey good story, but I always have a few problems with these runaway stories. Like the practicality of who buried Hermione's parents. Did Ron do it...? I would have to assume he played some part in it seeing how Hermione was traveling to Texas of all places. Second, I grant you he was suffering from missing her so much, yet she never apologized in the least for doing it. Including this one, I've yet to read one fic where Hermione apologizes for her own action. It's almost like you had Ron apologizing at how fast he dragged her into the bedroom. Not that I didn't like that part. If you wanted to be fair about it you should have Hermione waking up the next day with Ron gone. Ha!

Alas the biggest problem of your story; you only write One-shots. One-shots are okay for first timers and amateurs. However, you are neither and you need to start writing multi-chapters fics. This fic would be ten times better received if it was a multi-chapter versus a one shot that leaves a ton of open questions.

- buckNC
dandin chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Nice going :)...do a bedroom sequel ;)
Teal Trouble chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww this is so sweet ] i love it!
eigoyui chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh don't let her off that easily...she ran away! Great start. Not too much I can say to help you improve, story is good and grammar and all that fun stuff is fine too so just keep writing..I await a second chapter. I've noticed though, that so many fics when one of them runs away or disappears its for two years, and that includes my own fic as well. I wonder why that is? Lol.
Avanell chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Do we get the bedroom sequel? I would like that!
connieewing chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
wow keep it up I can't wait to read more