Reviews for The Darkness is so very Tempting
xoedwardcullenxo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was so cute. more please!
BloodyRose1918 chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Wow! Started reading today, adn i love your story! I can't believe you only got 1 review for that chapter! It was great, like i really really love this story!
Isabella Marie chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
i really like it, i think that i am a croos between Bella and Serena, which is odd. And my name rally is Isabella, hows that for odd?

Any how please write more when ever u can!1
amanda is baked chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
BRAVO! I really like it, and I'm super glad you finally updated! WOOT! you were on my alert list the second I finished my first review! hope you update soon! BYE! _
savageheart chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
what do you mean you only have received one comment? holy crap this is a really good story. i know how you feel because i was writing a story and no one commented me so i just deleted it. but i wont advise you to do that because i love it too much.

keep writing and i will keep commenting!
loveatfirstsite2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Nice start! I liked the cliffhanger, it more than worked! It was also quite funny!

Ok..whew...this is the hard part..constructive criticism:

You might want to consider a beta reader. There are some grammer mistakes and spelling errors throughout the story. You also might want to consider redusing the "sweetie" and "love" names Edward calls sounds a tad fake...

Well, other than the tidbits mentioned above, it was a wonderful start!

Gtg read more!

brwneyedgrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
Hey i love it and you should really keep going, and you have to keep plugging your story on others reviews cause it is really good and i love so keep going please. It is refreshing to read somthing new.
A Big Confusion chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
I like this story but it's kinda then that it's really good.
ILuvFangs13 chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Whoa, whoa, whoa wait a minute now...I'm sorry about not reviewing but my computer hasn't been working and I have like 200 emails with chapter updates so as for the previous chapter I love it! Guess what your email number 150 congrats! LOL.
BurnThePicture chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
I love it! I would have reviewed earlier except my computer was just now letting me see it for the first time. It's very very very very good though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MysteryGirl139 chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
don't stop! this story is so interesting! i want more!
Ms. Masen Cullen chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
is is a one of a kind story! Its pretty interesting to read about Bella being something else than a human, because it fits her! please keep going!
luvtwilight chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
AW! That is so sweet. More please.
FireFallon chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
I love this story, its really good! I think the T*Witches x-over thing is cool! :) Keep this up! I look forward to reading more of it :)

Namikazelil chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
yay i rock so much i love my story