Reviews for Grimm Tales of One Piece
Ved17 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I almost fell out of my chair laughing! It is a shame you do not write this anymore, but I can take it off your hands if you wish?
sakura240 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Kura: These are actually very cute stories! And they make me laugh so much but it's 2:09 in the morning and I'm sure my mom wouldn't want me laughing very hard this early and waking her up...

Berry: awesome stories. Please update. :)

Kura: PLEASE! XD
Somebody chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Actually, even though the 4 of them were stuck toghether, only 3 were shouting, so you might want to take out the parathensis. Other then that, it was a good story.
Green-san chapter 2 . 3/16/2010

"Duck! As-"

BONK!

and of course the beans! 8D I'm so subscribing
Green-san chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Stini were definately right, you're an awesome writer!

I love the simplicity of this story, I love the Grimms and I love how you portrayed the characters

Zoro was just too cute as a frog and Lu was perfect as the "princess".

/Maja
loupy-mad-rocker chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
ah that was so great a story hehehe i love most one piece parings
Some Girl101 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
I liked the first one. XD The second one... if wasn't yaoi. T.T But it was still pretty good. lol
Lieju chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I like these stories, and I didn't think the characters were OOC in the second story. (Except for the romance part). I think especially Smoker and Tashigi were IC.

Maybe Ace was more uptight then in the manga (and apparently not narcoleptic), but I wouldn't have noticed it, if you haven't mentioned anything.

Are we allowed to make reguests? How about "The valiant little tailor", where Usopp would be the tailor?

I wonder where the wine went? I mean, Brook doesn't have stomach, since he is a sceleton... (I started to think too much again)
swedishpiratefan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I'VE NEVER LAUGHTED THIS HARD TOWARDS A OLD CHILDHOOD STORY!

YOU SURE MADE SOMTHING FUN OUT OF THIS!

hahahahahahahaha!

It was so funny! hahahahahahaha! ... I do feel sorry for poor Ace who's gonna be al alone now and Garp will for sure make him get married. Por boy.

However, great done! even thought it all turned into ZoLu

Im not much for Yaoi.. But I like when it looking like a joke in my eyes, and it did!

So, keep twisting a legendary story into a OnePiece fiction! it was so funny I almost cried!