Reviews for Pretty Boy
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Short and nice 3
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Haha, I like this, cloud is so pretty!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I've decided to go through your works cause you're my new favourite! I like your style. I've just finished watching reruns of "Misfits" and this particular piece seemed an appropriate followup. Its just sort of raw and forward and -different-. Yes, your works are just way more interesting than a lot of the stuff I've seen.
SingleStone chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love the way you described cloud in this. Gave me the shivers! Great writing!
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loved this drabble! Short, intense, and necessary for CloTi to work... Excellent!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I read this story a long time ago, but I never reviewed it. I think it's sexy and funny... and truthful.
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant and so sexy. I've had this story on my favourites for years, and I just read it again for the umpteenth time, but I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet. Relatively old piece but nonetheless amazing.
Juleezy chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hehe.. That was a cute little story.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I like his chuckle and 'thanks' at the end.

He is so pretty. I'm quite interested in the answer to Tifa's first question though :D
Illulian chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awe, what an interesting introspective fic _

Blooming Delirium

ヾ‥.。・。*彡
pharitse chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Sorry for spamming you with reviews...I didn't think this was disjointed, it flowed through the different periods of their life while not going into too much detail, but not leaving me confused. I loved Tifa in this, and cloud too though he didn't speak much. I really loved this.
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is the Cloud of my dreams. I wish you'd write more confident Clouds 'cause you did this so well. Emotionally lost heroes may be more fun for a writer, but muscular, loving, and humble ("Thanks") Clouds are more fun for me! thx mc
CrimsonShocker chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Love it. Cloud: a man of few words and Tifa: a woman of too many.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
haha! i think Cloud would respond that way.. just as a question. as in 'Thanks...?' haha! :D

luve,

Fairy!
yikonator chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Cute story! I like Tifa as a blabbermouth, and I agree with her: Cloud is extremely pretty!