Reviews for Bad Braces
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Warning: This is a crique don't feel like being corected or given advice don't read.

This was a good story. It had a good plot, but I feel you didn't put enough detail into it. And the battle between Danny and Technus Felt too short. The story really only needs a couple touch ups here and there and it will be perfect. Maybe it was just me or I've gone mad. Or maybe I'm reading too many long stories, but I felt you just gave me an outline of an awesome masterpiece. Man, I really have to stop rambling on like that sorry. Anyway, there you go, you're cirque.
HalfafanD chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
LOL! I wonder what would happen if anybody realizes that Phantom has braces.
kirara the great chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
haha
Moka Raiden chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Aw cute XD please contiue
sierraphantom chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Awesome story!
truephan chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
-미친: YAYY! and NO! YAY! for a GREAT story and NO! that it had to end! *sniff*. This story will hold a special place in my heart because this is story where I first 'e-met' you and became friends. So, I will always LOVE this story!

And speaking of the story, I thought it was very funny to see that Sam needed to have braces, too! SO NOT an individualist's statement! But, looks like she and Danny took it pretty well considering everything that happened throughout the story.

And I loved the last line...so Sam!

ABSOLUTELY great job! and I'm STILL upset that this is the end! Hope you have more wonderful stories in store for us in the future! YAY and NO! 진정한판티엣
DandNsGirl chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Yay, Technus got it!
AppleDanish chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Sweet! I'm glad you updated! :D

DannyTimmygirl327
truephan chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
-미친: So, looks like Technus got his! Sorry that you may be wrapping up this story. I liked it, as you very well know. Glad you have been busy updating all your other stories, too. Sorry to hear that DLS is complete. It seemed to need more than where you ended it. Oh, well, anyhow, good job on BB!

진정한판티엣
DandNsGirl chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Those really are some weird braces! Wonder what will happen next.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
...well, that's not good.
truephan chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
OOH, nice chappie! So, the Fenton Ghost Attracter did sorta take the ghost out of the braces? Maybe not? Or did it just release something even more sinister to wreak havoc on our heroes?

I always liked the idea of Danny's parents knowing about his secret. Even though they are kooky, they would more than happy to help Danny out as you show in this chappie. I still like their knowing even if they sometimes might accidentally cause more difficulty for Danny. Great job! truephan
DandNsGirl chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
YAY! You updated! Good chapter :D
QueenLisa chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
ghostly sick? hmm interesting
AppleDanish chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Thanks for bringing it back! I liked it so far! Try to keep writing.