Reviews for Capture
awww poor Fuji! *huggles him*
azab chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i liked it XD
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Okay... that was s~o sad.. I actually cried.. I'm going to commit suicide if I get to read one more angsty fic right after reading this.. well.. it's just an expression. XD But everytime I get to read a lot of sad fics I feel like I want to die, strangle my self, I feel like killing myself.. I'm hopeless..

lol

great fic!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
fuji this was so sweet.
xMitsuko chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
A perfect companion to "Picture Perfect." Fuji's side of the story seemed even more heartbreaking than Tezuka's. Beautiful work once again!
secret25 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
that was so sad and if your wondering i read the picture perfect as well and there both so sad...will you please continue from here and have a happy ending...
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
It's so sad... I think you should write another sequel to make it happy, just for me.

'cause I'm that cool - and Tezuka and Fuji both deserve it. d
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
*hails to you*

You are the all mighty Queen of Angst! I swear i fell in love with all your stories!

*off to read the rest of you stories!*
merissala chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! esp. the one shots! not to mean your longer stories aren't good! I just like the short stories... to me, its more... intriguing... makes me think about stuff...:D
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Aw... So cute! This is another great fic! It's so touching! Poor Shusuke! It has really touched my heart! So sweet! _ Hope you'll make another one! _
absurd musings chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Read it four times, and it never gets boring. :D

*Squeals* *Dies* YAOI HAS ROTTED ME.
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i really liked it, im glad you decided to write a companion fic ) and thnx for the reply
okinneko chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Are you going to continue from here? Will Fuji goes back to Tezuka and this time will Tezuka tells the truth? *waiting*
ShangriLa Merffles chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aw, that was so sad. :(. Poor fuji. where has the happiness gone? certainly out of this fic. Hope you still will write their happy ending.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh!

Nice. What a beautiful companion piece!

So, are they... stucke apart? Like... will Fuji ever realize Tezuka lied to him?

Well, I guess it doesn't matter if you don't write more. The two pieces are perfect as is.

Just Jill