Reviews for Perfect Day
konochan-kaioh chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
oooo fantastic fic ! :D congratulations! :D
KJacket chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwwww just as sweet as Perfect Night with more fluff in this one, even better. Seriously well written.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was adorable.
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
perfect mature story for KonoSetsu?

Yes. This was just too cute! Still has me cooing and grinning!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
it was good make more please...
markesellus chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was awesomeness, though I'm not sure about the rating. I mean they DO have sex. But then again, its not really described. lol. Either way such a cute story. The shower scene was my favorite part I think, it still showed that Setsuna still had problems, but could deal with them, and that they were going to have a future together. The magic part at the end was good too, because it isn't just Setsuna (even though I love her. :D) but Negi and Asuna as well. They are her best friends and helped Setsuna do this.
nagisa-fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
AwEsOMe! i absolutley LOVED this fic...Thank you so much for writing it..i hope to read more from you soon!
Inugami-Kun chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nice story, nice story I love Konosetsu and this is a great fic!
Angelwing chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love konosetsu, please continue writing. This story was so sweet and romantic I loved it. I've read your other stories and I wish if you could continue the one's you didn't finish that would be awsome. Your a really good writer, I've always wanted to write fanfics about konosetsu but, I'm to busy working on my book, I'm an author and all but, I can be lazy sometimes. Well keep on writing, O great Neo Horizon. And I'm not just saying that, you are great even if I don't know you. :) :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yay another awesome fic, thanks for the read XD!
caroline chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
omgosh, amazing.. the best konosetsu i ever readed D

sorry, my english sux... i had many problems with my dictionary to read all of this.. D but i love it

:] ty to write such good history
Kailor Aurelius chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OMG!I loved it! Now I know what I'm gonna do for my girl's birthday. No magic of course, but the fireworks and the beach were freakin awesome!
Omok chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Haha this is great _ I loved it , and there's nothing else I can say to express about how I felt about this "fanfic" :3 it was perfectly though out and the plot was great too~ though one thing, the school they're in, wasn't it a middle school? LOL...sorry to point out your BIG mistake :3 if it was middle school, how could neither of them well, get to be 18? :3 xD though it doesn't matter to the story it self at all~ its just a wonderful and great story~ _
Rain54 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice sequel, and that was one of the best date those two ever had (in any fanfics that I read). It's good to see their relationship blooming and how they start to have better understanding of each other, especially on Setsuna's part. Great job :)
Hasabusa chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was a good sequel! Very long for a one shot...Sorta. And very, very detailed. Oh, also thanks for putting me into the end credits!