Reviews for Listen Like Summer
dockingdisney chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
you dislike sominé? wow...but still, this was good
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
you...dislike... sormine...?

and...you...wrote...this?

?

that was beautiful! one of the best i've read! wow, i just want to congratulate you, I cant do this well with the pairings i like let alone dislike! definately a fave.
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was simply amazing!

I loved every moment of it & yeah,

HOW COULD YOU HATE SOMiNE?

:D

Ah well,

I guess everyone has different taste

Faving!
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh man, this is so cute

I love the conversations... and the fluff... and just... wow. And all this for a pairing you don't even like? Holy CRAP. xD; You're awesome.

And hey - are you and Bianca still doing that radio drama thing for this? I saw the ad a while ago. x3; I don't have a mic, but I was going to forward it to a few people who might be interested. And then I saw that it's from two months ago. Haha. So like, are all the roles cast, or what? And if so, when's it being released? :3

Okay. I'm sorry. I'm so pestering you.

This is awesome and wonderful, and most certainly a fave!
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh, that was pretty.

so, so pretty.

i dislike somine a lot.

but you pulled it off nicely in this fic.

_

i thought it was beautifully written.
theprettysoldier chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I say yay (:
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
lol.

actually your somine is good. only kairi didn't have so much role in this, since she's... yah, sora's ex-girlfriend.

and heh. you believe in fate, then? xD

thanks very much, btw. xD
Kagiro Kasuri chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG! thats the nest Somine i have ever read!

XD awesome, just awesome!

I loved it!

Rock on!

Mushroom Sora
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
For someone who doesn't like a Somine pairing, you sure do a good job of portraying one.

It was extremely well written; it was fantastic, all and all. Like poetry.

Great job!

-C.A.
Mitsukaii chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh, darling, you already know what I think about this story ... it's amazing and magical and wonderful and captivating and everything synonymous to those words. As mentioned before, I don't like Sominé, either, but your writing is powerful enough to make me momentarily forget about my distaste for this pairing. :3

Write more~