Reviews for What Happened to Maria Adams Then
Aly Goode chapter 32 . 3/30
Damn! I can't wait when she gives birth!
Dev's Inferno chapter 32 . 1/29
nice fic. When is the baby going to come already?! Im anticipating it
Felidae chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
I love it! I'm making dragon eyed caboshones inspired byour story and creepers captive and goliathus chronicles! It's enough to make a grown man cry. I wanna see a surprise though when that baby child is born! That blow my freakin mind!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
Even in summary form, it's still very exciting to read what goes on in the story. Thank you for posting it! It's a bit frightening that she's having dreams of what the Creeper is doing, have they developed some kind of mental link, or is she just having dreams of what is happening... Hmmm...
So frustrating that those two, The Hunter and Maria's brother, didn't team up. Hopefully they'll come across each other again realize they have the same purpose somehow.
kathleengreene22 chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
Love your story so much and I wish you all the best with your health diagnosis . Do not let it get you down, just take one day at a time, and enjoy every minute of it! . You’re a greater writer, and very imaginative and I really do enjoy this story especially the story of Sky Eyes and this Chapter (19). Take your time with this story, do not stress and I hope you feel better every day! :)
Ami Quinton26 chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Oh what marvelous information :) Thanks for writing this! The way you wrote it was a fascinating combination of history along with the Creeper's pespective on things which is so different than humans. I love how you said he found it amusing that humans have such curiousity about the past when their lives are so short. I could see myself behaving much like Maria. I truly believe once fear is conquered, curiousity and fascination will set in. This is of course the theme of my Creeper's Captive story and the theme of an upcoming Insidious fanfiction. So no I wouldn't pass it up if I could talk safely to a being like the Creeper, or a supposed black demon with hooves from Insidious ;) Curiousity would win over! Ha ha! I do hope you continue so we can get the gist of the ending such as the birth itself or her relationship with the infant.
Felicity chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
Is Maria having a girl or boy? And has the creeper even had a breeder before that survived to give birth and the baby survived too?
EmilyEverlasting chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
In review to the summary of Ch 31- So this was fantastic. I was hoping for some more insight into what his plans for Maria were, and I got my wish! I especially loved the mention of Sky Eyes, as that whole flashback is probably one of my favorite parts of the story. Also, the spider imagery freaked me out. It doesnt help that spiders in general freak me out.
OH! Most of all, I loved the little bit of "conversation" between The Creeper and the Creepling. It was sweet and intriguing how they were able to communicate.
Darkinyron chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
I'm very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. We all support you and have your back if you ever need anything. If you ever need someone to talk to about it or just need a fellow mental patient to joke around with, my contact info. is on my page & feel free to contact me. It would never be a bother. :) I don't have depression but I dated someone who did & it brought me as close to understanding the disorder as I can without actually experiencing it myself. He had issues with his creativity going out the window for long periods of time too. I have ADHD & sleep disorders, my father, uncle, & aunt are all clinically insane, I'm an EMT & police officer, I've been around mental illness my whole life, so I get you. :) I wish you the best in your recovery! You will get through this!

I don't even know the last time I updated my JC story. -.-

The way I see it, if the desire to finish the project is there, then there's still hope that you will finish it. Right now you just need to focus on your recovery. I dk where you stand as far as treatment goes, but I hope you find the treatment plan that works for you if you haven't already. I can say thru experience (myself & others) that once you have your condition stabilised, things like creativity & the enjoyment of completing projects do come back. And with depression, I know motivation plays a huge role as well.

As far as the summary goes, that's up to you. I do have hope that you will finish the project on your own when the time is right. But if you really feel it is time to let go of it, well, that's your decision to make. I support you either way.

Again, good luck & I wish you the best. :)
AmiQuinton chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
As you know I loved the story. I think it would be great if you did the summary thing, because I like many others have been wanting to know how it ends :)
It's funny I've gotten some new reviews lately on TGC and Creeper's Captive and I think readers are really annoyed with me that I haven't finished. I put the stories on hiatus because I was having my own issues too with health and being very busy. But I am trying to get them done. Thing is I don't want to post any more chapters until I have it finished. I understand how you feel. A lot of readers don't understand we can't always just sit and write or it will come out like crap. Half the time I redo chapters or parts of chapters like three times. I don't want a story of mine to seem rushed. Sad to say, writer's block can strike at any time. Therefore, in the future I won't start posting stories until they are finished or nearly so, and in that way, I will finish them and not leave readers hanging for so long. :)
feunhamaeh.barbero chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
Don't let the illness let you down. You're a great writer and your Jeepers Creepers story impressed me and even if you do not continue this story, this is the best Jeepers Creepers fan fiction I read. I love it as the way it is, so do not stress yourself and take your time. I hope you feel better soon! :)
Chocoholics Unite chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
I hope you feel better
And I, while was never hospilitized, understand what it feels like to have the feeling of, well lack of, creativity
I've gone through some shit
(Putting it eloquently)
Cut
And if it wasn't for the thought of my devastated dad I probably wouldn't be alive
(Which is stupid due to my age of, then, 15)
I don't think I've uploaded chapters for some stories, on a different account, for three years
Don't push yourself into writing for others
It is something for one to enjoy themselves
I hope you
(An amazing young writer)
Feel better soon
And I wish you the best of luck
(Even though those sentences are terribly cliché and common :P)
EmilyEverlasting chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
I would love to know how you might have ended the story, regardless of whether you do or do not get around to writing it up in it's entirety. I'm happy to hear you have a good friends and family that are there for you.
I hope you can write again, whether it's the summary or whatever else you decide to do with your talent. As I'm sure you know, you're story was (is) fantastic. Even unfinished, it tops any Jeepers Creepers fanfics I've read, so don't feel any pressure to tie it up, it's great as it is.
All the best,
EmilyEverlasting
LoveisLoud chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
Your story is great, but you are and always will be more important than a great story. I hope that you will be able to live your life without your illness holding you back, or to learn to. Do what you got to do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Maria needs to have that freakin baby already! And turn the story around, it be better when they're friendly and tolerate each other, and have him stop all that raping, and give him a god damn name already. And here's an idea have her change him, to where he can he animals.